Cophall Parking Gatwick
Effingham Rd, Copthorne, Crawley, West Sussex RH10 3HZ
Book Cophall Parking
Search parking at
to the airport
With over 20 years' experience, Cophall Parking has got to be one of the most reliable services at Gatwick. They're only 10 minutes away from the airport, via a transfer bus which runs 24-hours a day and is included in the price. Your car will be kept in an award-winning car park, so you know your car will be looked after while you enjoy your holiday. After you've collected your luggage, give the car park a call and a bus will come and collect you from the same place you were dropped off.
Cophall Parking Meet and Greet
Cophall also offer a fantastic Meet and Greet service, which is even more convenient. You just drive to the terminal, where you'll be met by a Cophall driver who'll collect your car from you. You then just walk to check-in while your car is driven to Cophall's secured car park. On your return, just head to the sheltered meeting point where you'll be greeted by a Cophall driver with your car. Then, just hop in and head home - there are no transfers to worry about!
If you're looking for an experienced car park, this is the perfect Gatwick airport parking for you.
Very good no complaints at allMr Tosh (Cophall Parking)
See more Cophall Parking customer reviews
Overall rating: 90%by 1939 guests
Reasons to book Cophall Parking
- Just 10 minutes from check-in, Cophall has been providing reliable parking for over 20 years, with fast, free and frequent transfers.
- Transfers by minibus run 24-hours, every 10 to 15 minutes and are included in the price.
- This car park has the Park Mark award which means it's been vetted by the police.
- It's just 10 minutes from check-in - 6 miles from the airport.
Arrival at Cophall Parking
Once you've parked, head to the car park reception with your booking confirmation and keys. Your car will be parked for you by a member of the Cophall team and your keys will be kept by the car park for the duration of your stay. Then just hop on the minibus to the terminal. It runs when needed, takes 10 minutes and is included in the price.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
Getting to the airport:- Once you've parked, head to the car park reception with your booking confirmation and keys.
- You car will be parked for you while you take the shuttle bus. It takes 10 minutes’ to reach the North Terminal and 15 minutes’ to reach the South Terminal. The bus runs 24 hours a day, on demand. A return journey is included in the price.
Returning to the car park:- Once you have collected your luggage, call the car park to request the shuttle pick up.
- The operator will give you instructions on where you will be met.
- Once you are back at the car park collect your keys and make your way out of the car park.
On your return to Cophall Parking
Once you've collected your luggage and cleared customs, give the car park a call and a minibus will come and collect you from the same place you were dropped off. When you get back to the car park, just head to the reception to collect your keys and make your way home.
Please arrive at the car park at least 30 minutes before your earliest recommended check-in time.
Cophall are able to transfer bikes, surfboards, skis, golf clubs and other similar sized equipment only upon request.
The car park can not accept long wheel base vehicles.
The minibuses do not have a wheelchair ramp. The rest of the parking facility is wheeelchair accessible.
At their discretion the car park will give you 6 hours grace period to collect your car, at no additional cost. If you go over this time you will be charged £10 per day.
Cophall Parking Address
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 22-11-2017 untill the 29-11-2017, valid as of 22-09-2017