- 84% of customers who left a review for Glasgow Airport Lounges would book again
- 1741 customers have given an average rating of
- Upper Deck lounge - Read more Upper Deck lounge reviews I am not too ken on the layout of your refurbished lounge. the tea, coffee breakfast area is always congested, with people bumping into each other with hot drinks. It doesn`t feel as relaxed or cosy any more. too croweded. Staff were fine.
Mr Dickson 10 Oct, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge I used the facilities previously & before the refurbishment & always found the lounge - a great experience & something to look forward to. Don't get me wrong, visually it looks great although if you don't get a window seat to enjoy the plane watching it is pretty blah! Atmosphere - there is NONE, no background music, TV, people excited about their holidays - none of that, either people don't get excited about a holiday anymore or this is a pretentious priviledge!!! Staff can only be described as uninterested, we were greeted at 5.15am by a simple 'Hi' - maybe I expected too much but a 'Good Morning' would go a long way! Facilities seem to be much more varied than the older selection, decent 'continental' breakfast offering however having to wait for your own drinks, this isn't a selling point, staff don't monitor the customers at or approaching the bar & I watched one man wait 10mins for his drink whilst the staff finished their conversation. The sheer waiting times alone at the bar waste valuable holiday time & I can't say that I rate it. Nice enough but much more areas of improvement needed in a number of ways! Certainly wouldn't rush back!!!
Miss Mcenaney 22 Sep, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge yes very helpfull and plesent
Mr Sellar 21 Sep, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge everything great hassle free
Mrs Edmonds 20 Sep, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Perfect start to your holiday very chilled and layed back no hustle and bustle .
Mrs Barbour 20 Sep, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Area very busy, no seats available, food ran out and there was no cutlery or glasses as they were being washed so had to wait
Miss Ritchie 20 Sep, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Staff helpful facilities were good
Ms Mcquillan 20 Sep, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Worst lounge I've been in, admitted too many people at one point no seats. Not comfortable more like a cafe, food station should be moved due to people having to wait for drinks at ba
Ms Hillhouse 14 Sep, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge The staff were excellent. There was good choice of snacks and catered well for gluten free as well.
Mr Macmillan 14 Sep, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Yes very helpful
Miss Kelly 14 Sep, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Relaxing start to our holiday, loved it!!
Mr Mcmillan 12 Sep, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Play area not much facilities for children not much of a play area
Xbox broken only 2 handsets available to
Food only sandwiches and limited snacks not very good for accessing during lunch time as they only so many sandwiches u can eat.
Not wide selection
Only hot soup which was tasteless
Miss Ferguson 01 Sep, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge The play area had nothing there to play on, the Xboxes was not working and there was Nothing for my partner to eat due to him not able to eat dairy he had toast and jam but for a lunch/dinner not much there at all not worth the money we paid
Miss Wallace 01 Sep, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Very kind and helpful
Mrs Steele 03 Aug, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Yes.we had the best possible start to our holiday.
Mr Gordon 03 Aug, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Still needs more food but has improved with introduction of sandwiches needs bacon rolls in morning as an example
Mr Mckay 01 Aug, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Great service and clean environment.
Mrs Reynolds 19 Jul, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge I booked lounge for 7 am 3hours before but couldn't actually get in till 8.15 am so waste of money plus no decent food
Miss Robb 19 Jul, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Very limited buffet and not much for kids.
Mrs Mckay 08 Jul, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Very relaxing and variety of food and drink excellent staff very helpful
Mrs Discombe 08 Apr, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge having to wait to be served was slightly frustrating. All other lounges we have used adopt a serve yourself policy which is more convenient and avoids having people waiting needlessly. I don't know why Glasgow lounge changed; its certainly not for the better. Nibbles were basic but adequate. Facility was clean and reasonably comfortable.
Mrs Cameron 15 Mar, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge There could have been a few more comfy seats. The hot food was good but there could have been more nibbles.
Mrs Eley 11 Feb, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Yes everything went smoothly I think I liked the way the sky lounge was better but would still book it again.
Mr Young 05 Feb, 2016out of 5
- Upper Deck lounge Staff helpful everything fine. Not asmuch selection of food as 4 months ago .
Mrs Tracey 02 Feb, 2016out of 5