Heston Hyde Hotel at Heathrow Airport
Heston Hyde Hotel, North Hyde Lane, Hounslow TW5 0EP
Book The Heston Hyde Hotel
Search hotels at
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Treat yourself to a little luxury at Heston Hyde
The Heston Hyde hotel is a brand-new 4-star hotel at Heathrow airport, specially designed to give you a relaxing experience before you embark on your holiday. You can work out at the gym, go for a leisurely swim in the pool or warm up in the sauna. If you want to really go all out, head to the hotel's spa, where you can pay a little extra for some pampering treatments. After all that, you're sure to be hungry and where better to eat than at the hotel's very own Glasshouse restaurant? The restaurant serves a wide selection of international dishes, so there is something for everyone on the menu. If you fancy a few drinks after your meal, you can while away the evening at the bar before heading to bed. In the morning, it's just a 15-minute taxi ride to the terminal to catch your flight. If that's not enough, for added convenience, we offer parking with this hotel too!
Heston Hyde hotel is the ideal choice for your Heathrow airport hotel. It offers you plenty of things to do and is a great way to lose some of that pre-flight tension before you begin your holiday.
Arrival at the Heston Hyde
You can check in from 14:00 and will need to book your transfer taxi at reception for the next day.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M4 at junction 3.
- Take the first exit at the roundabout if you're coming from the east, or the third exit if you're coming from the west, and you'll end up on The Parkway.
- Take the first left onto High Street.
- Take the third exit onto Cranford Lane at the roundabout.
- You'll then come to a mini-roundabout and will need to take the first exit.
- After a while going down Cranford Lane, you'll come to another mini-roundabout followed by another and should take the second exit on both of these.
- At the end of the road, you'll come to yet another mini-roundabout and will need to take the first exit onto Vicarage Farm Road.
- At the end of the road, take the second exit at the roundabout onto North Hyde Lane.
- Take the second left turn on this road and you should see the hotel ahead.
You need to check out by 11:00. When it's time for you to catch your flight, hop in the taxi you booked when you arrived and you'll be there in around 15 minutes. The taxi is available 24 hours a day and will cost you around £25.
Getting to and from Heathrow airport
On the day of your stay:
Drive to the hotel - your confirmation will include directions and a postcode for sat navs. Overnight parking is included in the price.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:
You can get to the airport by taxi. You’ll need to book it when you arrive, but it’ll get you there in around 15 minutes. The taxi is available 24 hours a day and will cost you around £25.
- You'll need to get to the hotel by taxi.
- Once you've got back to the hotel, go to reception to get your keys.
- Then, pick up your car and drive home.
Heston Hyde Additional Information
|Address||Heston Hyde Hotel,|
North Hyde Lane,
|Disabled facilities||The hotel has 15 accessible bedrooms for disabled guests.|
|Phone in room|
* Prices quoted are stays on the 21-05-2017, valid as of 20-03-2017