Holiday Inn Express Dunstable Luton Airport
London Road, Dunstable, Bedfordshire LU6 3DZ
Book the Holiday Inn Express
Search hotels at
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Quality at a lower cost at Holiday Inn Express Dunstable
If you want to save a bit of money, but don't want to compromise quality, then the Holiday Inn Express Dunstable is for you. This 3-star hotel has fantastic rooms, its own restaurant and a 24-hour bar! It gets better as breakfast is included in the price, so you don't need to travel on an empty stomach. The hotel's bar also serves food, so if you fancy a posh meal or a light bite, your needs are catered for. If you like to stay connected, you can with the hotel's free wifi which is available throughout the building. All in all, booking this hotel offers you a bit more than the basics at a good price.
When you book the Holiday Inn Express Dunstable, you'll be delighted to know that your airport parking is also taken car of. Parking with Airparks is included in the price so not only can you enjoy an overnight stay before your flight but you can also rest assured that your car is in safe hands whilst you're away. The procedure is simple, simply drive straight to the Airparks car park, park up and hop on the transfer bus to the airport.
Finding a Luton airport hotel is easy with Holiday Extras. Check out the details below to see if this the hotel for you.
Not quite we asked for sofa bed to be made up when we returned from holiday it wasn't but by chance another room had one made up if it hadn't been at 4am you don't fancy doing thatMr Jones (Holiday Inn Express Dunstable)
See more Holiday Inn Express Dunstable customer reviews
Overall rating: 78%by 30 guests
Arrival at the Express by Holiday Inn Dunstable
The earliest you can arrive at the hotel is 14:00. Here are your directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M1 at junction 9 and follow the slip road onto the A5. If you're coming from the south, you'll need to exit the motorway and take the first exit at the roundabout. If you're coming from the north, you'll need to follow the slip road round under the bridge as you leave the motorway and take the second exit at the roundabout.
- Keep going straight along the A5 for about 5 miles.
- Eventually, you'll pass Country House Kennels on your left.
- The hotel will be the next building on your right after this.
The latest time you can leave at the hotel is 11:00.
When it's time to leave, drive to Airparks to park your car.
Here are your directions to the car park from the hotel:
- As you come out of the hotel, turn left onto the A5.
- Keep going down this road for about 3 miles, then take the left turn into B4540 Luton Road.
- Continue on this road as it becomes Markyate Road and at the end, turn left onto Grove Road.
- Shortly after, you'll see the sign for Airparks on your left.
Getting to and from Luton airport
Park your car at Airparks, then take one of the transfer buses to the airport. It takes just 13 minutes to get to the airport, which is 4 miles from Airparks. Buses run every 20 minutes, 24 hours a day. You can even enjoy free wifi on board.
There's no need to worry about navigating through the airport traffic when you arrive, because there's a purpose-built area for drop-off buses. So when you get to the airport it's just a short 3-minute walk on the pavement to the terminal.
When you get back from your holiday, catch the transfer bus back to Airparks. Buses leave from bay 12 at the drop-off area of the terminal.
The new buses are all fitted with seatbelts and have plenty of room for all of your luggage. They lower so it's easier to get on and off, and can also accommodate wheelchairs. Transfers are included in the price.
Skis, snowboards, bikes and large items can be taken onto the transfer buses as long as they are securely fastened and/or are in appropriate cases. If the luggage racks are already full when you reach the front of the queue you will need to wait for the next bus - don't worry, they come every 20 minutes.
Express by Holiday Inn Dunstable Additional Information
|Disabled facilities||There are 6 accessible bedrooms, a disabled toilet and lifts to all floors.|
|All rooms non-smoking|
|Phone in room|
* Prices quoted are stays on the 20-08-2017, valid as of 20-06-2017