(3 star hotel)
within walking distance
Cheapest Offers on Rooms
Start your holiday in a comfortable, convenient and cost-effective, 3-star Birmingham airport hotel that's just two-minutes' walk from the airport check-in desk. The Hotel Ibis at Birmingham Airport, Bickenhill, has spacious, soundproofed rooms, a vibrant bar/restaurant and faultlessly friendly staff that will have you feeling bright, breezy and ready for the day of travel ahead of you - it's fuss-free and fabulous.
Arrival at the Ibis
You can check-in from 12:00.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M42 at junction 6.
- At the roundabout, take the fifth exit onto the A45 ramp to Birmingham International Airport.
- Merge onto the A45 Coventry Road.
- After 300 yards, take the B4438 exit toward Solihull.
- After around 200 yards, the road will fork and you'll need to keep left and follow signs for the airport.
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit onto Airport Way.
- You'll then come to yet another roundabout, where you'll need to take the second exit onto Concorde Road.
- Continue onto Ambassador Road and you should see the hotel on your left.
The latest check-out time is 12:00. When it's time to leave, getting from the hotel to the airport couldn’t be simpler! Just walk the 2-minute journey to the terminal across the road.
Getting to and from Birmingham airport
When it's time to leave, getting from the hotel to the airport couldn’t be simpler! Just walk the 2-minute journey to the terminal across the road.
Stayed here before, so knew what to expect - basic, well maintained rooms and ideally situated for airport terminal.Mr Drage (Birmingham Hotel Ibis)
We have used the Ibis hotel at Birmingham airport several times as the location, price and quality are all excellentMrs Horler (Birmingham Hotel Ibis)
Milk with tea making facilities in room definitely off and was undrinkable.Mrs Reece (Birmingham Hotel Ibis)
Apart from that excellent stay
I thought I had booked car parking and a hotel. The very helpful ladies at Ibis Birmingham were a great help. Turned out I had booked the hotel only.Mr Wheeler (Birmingham Hotel Ibis)
booked an overnight stay at Ibis Birmingham. Everything went smoothly, facilities as expected & didn't have to pay extra to pay on credit card.Mrs Bucknall (Birmingham Hotel Ibis)
See more Birmingham Hotel Ibis customer reviews
Overall rating: 88% by 397 guests