Hotel Ibis Birmingham Airport
Ambassador Road, Bickenhill, Solihull B26 3AW
Book The Birmingham Ibis
Search hotels at
including 8 days parking
to the airport
Cheapest Offers on Rooms
Start your holiday in a comfortable, convenient and cost-effective, 3-star Birmingham airport hotel that's just two-minutes' walk from the airport check-in desk. The Hotel Ibis at Birmingham Airport, Bickenhill, has spacious, soundproofed rooms, a vibrant bar/restaurant and faultlessly friendly staff that will have you feeling bright, breezy and ready for the day of travel ahead of you - it's fuss-free and fabulous.
Arrival at the Ibis
You can check-in from 14:00.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M42 at junction 6.
- At the roundabout, take the fifth exit onto the A45 ramp to Birmingham International Airport.
- Merge onto the A45 Coventry Road.
- After 300 yards, take the B4438 exit toward Solihull.
- After around 200 yards, the road will fork and you'll need to keep left and follow signs for the airport.
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit onto Airport Way.
- You'll then come to yet another roundabout, where you'll need to take the second exit onto Concorde Road.
- Continue onto Ambassador Road and you should see the hotel on your left.
The latest check-out time is 12:00. When it's time to leave, getting from the hotel to the airport couldn’t be simpler! Just walk the 2-minute journey to the terminal across the road.
Getting to and from Birmingham airport
When it's time to leave, getting from the hotel to the airport couldn’t be simpler! Just walk the 2-minute journey to the terminal across the road.
Ibis Additional Information
|Address||Ambassador Road, |
|Disabled facilities||The hotel has a few specially-designed rooms for for disabled guests. These rooms have wider doors, space for wheelchairs to turn, accessible showers and an emergency call button.|
* Prices quoted are stays on the 24-09-2017, valid as of 24-07-2017
Went well. Only problem was the barrier would not lift on the way out. Pressed the button, was helped but it took a while to sort out the problem. Overall happy.Mrs Smith (Hotel Ibis)
See more Hotel Ibis customer reviews
Overall rating: 88%by 444 guests