Maple Manor Parking at Gatwick Airport
If using a Sat Nav please use these postcodes: RH6 0PJ
Book Gatwick Maple Manor Parking
Search parking at
to the airport
Book Today To Save!
With 20 years' experience in providing a great service, Maple Manor valet parking is a firm favourite with our customers and it's easy to see why. One of their professional, insured chauffeurs will meet you at the terminal and park your car for you in a secured car park while you catch your flight, then have it waiting for you when you get back. It couldn't be simpler and all for this low price. We only sell airport-approved Meet and Greet services and Maple Manor is no exception.
I have used Maple Manor meet and greet for some years now and have always been very pleased with the service they provide.Mr Higgs (Maple Manor Parking)
See more Maple Manor Parking customer reviews
Overall rating: 88%by 6900 guests
Reasons to book Gatwick Maple Manor Parking
- Our cheapest Meet and Greet at the North terminal is also our most popular - it's airport approved too.
- Maple Manor Meet and Greet is a member of the Gatwick Airport Approved Operator scheme. This means that they have been audited and inspected by the airport to ensure they meet customer service standards.
- Eliminate transfers with this popular Meet and Greet service.
- Your car will be parked at a secured compound with security fencing, monitored 24 hours a day.
- Maple Manor now offer a valeting service from just £9.95.
Please call Maple Manor to enquire about or to book this service.
Arrival at Gatwick Maple Manor Parking
Make sure to take all of your belongings out of the car, including your car park ticket, which will have instructions for your return.
The driver will take a photo and check your car over for damage. Please make sure you leave enough time for this, It will only take a few minutes, but if you don't leave enough time, this may affect any claim you later make for damage.
You'll need to give the driver your booking confirmation and car keys, as well as your return flight information. Once this is done, walk to check-in while your car is parked for you in Maple Manor's secured car park.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
Arriving at Airport:- Take a ticket at the entrance to the Short Stay and proceed to the Orange car park on Level 1. Park in rows D or E and look for the Approved Operator area, where the Maple Manor operator will be.
- The driver will take a photo and check your car over for damage. You'll need to give them your booking confirmation and car keys, as well as your return flight information.
- From there, it's just a short walk to the terminal while a professional driver parks your car in a secured car park.
Returning to Airport:- Once you've collected your luggage, call the car park to request the driver to meet you with the car. You'll be given instructions on where to meet your driver.
At their discretion, Maple Manor will give you up until midnight on the date you have booked to collect your car. If you go into the next day you will be charged £10 per day.
On your return to Gatwick Maple Manor Parking
Once you've collected your luggage, call the car park on 01293 652 299 and select option 1, to let Maple Manor know that you are ready for your car.
- As you exit North terminal customs turn right following signs to Exit and Car Rentals.
- When you get to the Car Rental Desks, exit the terminal building.
- Car Park 5 is directly opposite the terminal building and can be seen from the exit doors.
- Proceed to the Approved meeting point at the ground floor of Car park 5 - Rows B to J to collect your car.
You'll be given some documentation to sign and asked to check over your car again, then your keys will be handed back to you along with a ticket to get out of the car park.
If you get back early, call Maple Manor as soon as you can. They need as much notice as possible to get your car ready so you aren't kept waiting. You won't get a refund for any unused parking time.
Please be aware that if you are late in collecting your car after your phone call, you may incur additional charges from the Short Stay car park. If you are delayed on your return you will be charged £10 per day by Maple Manor.
It's your responsibility to make sure that your vehicle's road tax is valid, it holds a valid MOT certificate and is roadworthy. If your car isn't legal or safe to drive, Maple Manor won't be able to drive it to the car park, and you also won't be able to get a refund.
Maple Manor can only take cars that fit into a standard size parking space, which is 2.4m x 4.8m. If your vehicle is taller than 1.8m please inform the car park when you call and they will meet you in an alternative area outside the car park. Minibuses and vehicles with 8 or more seats are not accepted.
If you have a specially adapted vehicle this will need to be checked with the car park. To see if Maple Manor can take your vehicle, call 0800 093 5478.
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 29-08-2017 untill the 05-09-2017, valid as of 29-06-2017