Maple Manor Meet and Greet Heathrow
Book Maple Manor Meet and Greet
Search parking at
to the airport
Speedy arrival at Heathrow Terminal 2
Arrive at Heathrow Terminal 2 in style with Maple Manor's Meet and Greet service. Forget waiting for transfer buses or looking for a parking space, with this fast and efficient Heathrow parking option you can pull up close to the terminal, meet your friendly Maple Manor driver, unload your luggage and make your way to check-in whilst your car is taken to a secure car park. When you arrive back from your holiday, your car will be ready and waiting for you to set off.
Book online and in advance to take advantage of our special offers.
Reasons to book Maple Manor Meet And Greet
- One of the most popular ways to park at Terminal 2.
- You have no transfers to worry about with Meet and Greet parking - just walk to check in.
- Your car will be parked at a secured compound with security fencing, monitored 24 hours a day.
Arrival at Maple Manor Meet And Greet
When you're exactly 20 minutes from the airport, call Maple Manor on 01895 544382 and choose option 1.
- After passing the tunnels on Tunnel Road, heading into Heathrow airport, follow the signs for Terminal 2 Short Stay Car Park.
- Take the right hand lane and pass under the 2.2M height restriction.
- Follow signs for ‘Level 4’ and ‘Off Airport' and keep right.
- Take a ticket from the furthest right-hand ticket barrier, which you will need to hand over to the driver.
- Drive straight forward following signs for ‘Off Airport Parking’.
- Park in one of the ‘Off Airport Meet & Greet’ parking bays in rows A or B.
- A uniformed driver will come out to meet you. All you then need to do is take your luggage and walk to the terminal.
Getting to and from Heathrow airport
While a Maple Manor driver parks your car, all you need to do is walk the short stroll to check-in. When you're back, call Maple Manor after you've collected your luggage. Then walk across the road to the Short Stay car park where your car will be waiting.
On your return to Maple Manor Meet And Greet
As soon as you've collected your luggage, call Maple Manor on 01895 544 382 and choose option 1.
- Exit the arrivals hall, turn left and follow the signs for the Short Stay Car Park.
- Take the left-hand set of lifts up to level 4 (the first set of lifts don't stop on level 4).
- Your vehicle will be returned to the "Off Airport Meet & Greet" parking bays.
We only sell airport-approved Meet and Greet parking and Maple Manor is no exception.
When you book, you'll be asked what time you'd like your chauffeur to meet you.
Please make sure you leave enough time for your chauffeur to check your car for damage. It will only take a few minutes, but if you don't leave enough time, this may affect any claim you later make for damage.
It's your responsibility to make sure that your vehicle's road tax is valid, it holds a valid MOT certificate and is roadworthy. If your car isn't legal or safe to drive, Maple Manor won't be able to drive it to the car park, and you also won't be able to get a refund.
If you park for longer than you booked, you'll be charged at a rate of £10 per day.
If you get back early, call Maple Manor as soon as you can. They need as much notice as possible to get your car ready so you aren't kept waiting. You won't get a refund for any unused parking time.
Maple Manor can only take cars that fit into a standard size parking space, which is 2.4m x 4.8m. You'll be charged extra if your car is too large. Minibuses and vehicles with 8 or more seats can't be taken for Meet and Greet services and will cost extra for other packages. To see if Maple Manor can take your vehicle, call us on 0800 093 5478.
Try to meet your driver at the arranged time. If you are late, the airport will not allow your driver to wait for you, so your car will be returned to the car park and you will be charged for additional parking.
Your car will be dropped off and collected from Terminal 2. If you're returning to a different terminal, you'll need to call the car park directly, before the day of your booking, to let them know and extra charges may apply. If you don't, you will not be able to change terminals.
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 14-01-2018 untill the 21-01-2018, valid as of 14-11-2017