Purple Parking Meet and Greet Heathrow T1
169 Brent Rd, Southall, Middlesex UB2 5LE
Book Purple Parking Meet and Greet
Search parking at
Exclusive email offers
Sign up for special offers direct to your inbox
We treat your privacy very seriously!
to the airport
Choose Meet and Greet for the most convenient parking at terminal 1
Purple Parking are now offering their handy Meet and Greet service from terminal 1 at Heathrow. Meet and Greet has got to be one of the most popular ways to park. It takes all the fuss away, with no transfers to catch or hunting for spaces. All you do it drive to the terminal, where you'll meet your friendly Purple Parking driver, take your baggage and walk to check-in. The driver will take your car to a secured car park, not far from the airport and it'll stay there while you're away. It's the easiest Heathrow Parking service around.
Reasons to book Purple Parking Meet And Greet
- No transfers are needed as your car is brought to you near the terminal.
- The most stress-free parking available - your car will be parked for you before you board your flight, and will be brought back to you when you return.
- The car park has won the police accredited Park Mark award for its security.
- The car park is patrolled by security guards 24 hours a day and protected by CCTV.
Arrival at Purple Parking Meet And Greet
The earliest time your car can be picked up is 05:00. Follow the signs to the Short Stay Car Park 1, and take the ground floor entrance.
- Then at the entrance barrier, simply take a ticket and keep right.
- The take the first left down to the lower ground floor, where if you turn right and head straight to the end you’ll see the booth.
- Park in one of the bays immediately to your right, where your chauffeur will be waiting for you near the payment machine - you'll just need to lock your car and give them your keys and your car park ticket.
Getting to and from Heathrow airport
Make your way to the Short Stay car park, opposite the terminal. A driver will meet you there and park your car for you in Purple's secured car park.
When you get back, your car will be waiting for you where you left it, along with your driver and keys.
On your return to Purple Parking Meet And Greet
Just call the car park on 08458 505 455 (calls cost 3 pence per minute plus your phone company's access charge) when you've collected your bags, and your chauffeur will bring your car back to the terminal for you as follows: After you come through Customs, bear right and follow the signs to Short Stay car park 1, where your car will be waiting for you.
The earliest time your car can be picked up is 05:00.