Purple Parking Meet and Greet Heathrow T2
169 Brent Rd, Southall, Middlesex UB2 5LE
Book Purple Parking Meet and Greet
Search parking at
Exclusive email offers
Sign up for special offers direct to your inbox
We treat your privacy very seriously!
to the airport
For hassle-free parking, choose Meet and Greet
Purple Parking are now offering their popular Meet and Greet service from terminal 2 at Heathrow. Meet and Greet takes all the stress out of airport parking. Simply drive to the terminal, where you'll meet your friendly Purple Parking driver, take your baggage and walk to check-in. The driver will take your car to a secured car park, not far from the airport and it'll stay there while you're away. It really is the simplest Heathrow Parking service around.
Reasons to book Purple Parking Meet And Greet
- T2 only - Purple's perfect service lets you drop your car near the terminal and pick it up right outside
- No hunting for a space as your car is parked for you.
- A secured car park that's patrolled by security guards 24 hours a day and protected by CCTV.
Arrival at Purple Parking Meet And Greet
The earliest time your car can be picked up is 05:00. Follow signs to the Short Stay Car Park 2, and then drive up the ramp, keeping to the right.
- Then, keep left and stay in the lane for level 1, 2 and 3.
- At the entrance barrier, take a ticket and drive down the ramp following the off airport signs and exit at Level 2.
- You’ll then reach rows A and B at the far end of the car park, where you’ll see the Meet and Greet parking bays.
- Someone from the Purple Parking team will be waiting for you at a grey desk near the lift.
- Lock your car and hand them your keys, fill in your paperwork and you can head up in the lifts to catch your flight.
Getting to and from Heathrow airport
Make your way to the Short Stay car park, opposite the terminal. A driver will meet you there and park your car for you in Purple's secured car park.
When you get back, your car will be waiting for you where you left it, along with your driver and keys.
On your return to Purple Parking Meet And Greet
Once you've collected your luggage, turn left and leave the terminal at the exit opposite Marks and Spencer. Then, walk back across the bridge and take the lift on the left to Level 2. At the car park, head over to the grey desk to pick up your car keys. You're then free to hop in your car and drive home.
The earliest time your car can be picked up is 05:00.
If you are using a sat nav, you will need to enter both the first line of the address and the postcode in order to find the correct car park:
First line of address - 169 Brent Road
Postcode - UB2 5LE
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 02-05-2017 untill the 09-05-2017, valid as of 02-03-2017
excellentMr Richards (Purple Parking Meet And Greet)
See more Purple Parking Meet And Greet customer reviews
Overall rating: 90%by 103 guests