Purple Parking Meet and Greet Heathrow T4
169 Brent Rd, Southall, Middlesex UB2 5LE
Book Purple Parking Meet and Greet
Search parking at
Exclusive email offers
Sign up for special offers direct to your inbox
We treat your privacy very seriously!
to the airport
Choose Meet and Greet for effortless parking
Purple Parking are now offering their amazing Meet and Greet service from Terminal 4 at Heathrow. The Meet and Greet package has got to be the most convenient way to park at Terminal 4. You just need to drive to the terminal to meet your friendly Purple Parking driver, take your luggage and walk to the terminal. It's that easy! Your car will be parked safely for you at a secured car park, where it will stay while you're away. It's simply the most effortless Heathrow Parking option available.
Reasons to book Purple Parking Meet And Greet
- T4 only - Purple's perfect service lets you drop your car near the terminal and pick it up right outside
- No hunting for a space as your car is parked for you.
- A secured car park that's patrolled by security guards 24 hours a day and protected by CCTV.
Arrival at Purple Parking Meet And Greet
The earliest time your car can be picked up is 05:00. On arrival just drive up the ramp and keep to your right, then at the entrance barrier, just take a ticket.
- Then drive down the ramp and exit at Level 2, drive down this ramp and turn right. Drive straight to the end of Level 2 and turn right following the exit signs.
- Follow the road all the way round until you reach the end of the car park, you'll see the off-airport meet and greet bays opposite the lifts. Park in one of these.
- Someone from the Purple Parking team will be waiting for you at a grey desk near the lift. Lock your car and hand them your keys, fill in your paperwork and you can head up in the lifts to catch your flight.
Getting to and from Heathrow airport
Make your way to the Short Stay car park, opposite the terminal. A driver will meet you there and park your car for you in Purple's secured car park.
When you get back, your car will be waiting for you where you left it, along with your driver and keys.
On your return to Purple Parking Meet And Greet
Once you've collected your luggage, leave the ground floor at the exit near WHSmith. Head to the Short Stay Car Park, turn left past the cash machine and take the lift up to Level 2. Turn right and you should be at the car park, head over to the grey desk to pick up your car keys. You're then free to hop in your car and drive home.
The earliest time your car can be picked up is 05:00.
If you are using a sat nav, you will need to enter both the first line of the address and the postcode in order to find the correct car park:
First line of address - 169 Brent Road
Postcode - UB2 5LE
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 02-05-2017 untill the 09-05-2017, valid as of 02-03-2017