Customer testimonials are direct responses to peoples experiences using Southampton Port Parking services
- 90% of customers who left a review for Southampton Airport Parking would book again
- 2792 customers have given an average rating of
- Cruise Parking We booked 2 cars for 4 adults and 2 children everything went really smoothly we pulled up got straight onto the mini bus and were transferred to the ship, on our return we found the mini bus really easy as there was a large flag with Cruise parking on ir, got straight on and taken back to our cars, no fuss or delays the staff showed us where our cars were parked and the toilet facilities were clean. Would definitely use again
Mrs Macdonald 16 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Cruise Parking Meet and Greet It was pouring with rain when we collected the car so I never gave it a good look over but when I did the car was in a dreadful state We had the platinum service and you hadn't even bothered to finished polishing her I had to buy a cloth to finish the job The car had white lumps of wax all over the place and in between the doors and door frames I could have had a better job done in a supermarket car park for a tenner
Mrs Almeida 16 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Cruise Parking I cannot fault your service from delivering my car to you to collecting it after my cruise.
Mr Burns 13 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Cruise Parking excellent
Mrs Osborne 06 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Cruise Parking Facilities were excellent. Staff were very efficient and polite. Well done.
Mr Innell 10 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Cruise Parking Meet and Greet Fantastic, wouldn't hesitate to use again
Miss Taylor 05 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Cruise Parking Meet and Greet Yes, it was very good
Mr Ware 05 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Cruise Parking Perfect
Mrs Osborne 05 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Cruise Parking Meet and Greet Have a phone number so when you come out of arrivals you ring and your car is brought to the pick up bay for you to saves struggling with luggage across the road to car park
Mr Wilson 05 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Cruise Parking Pleasant experience. No problems. Staff most helpful.
Mr Graham 05 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Cruise Parking Meet and Greet So easy and stress free
Mrs Bonner 05 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Cruise Parking excellent service
Mr Gregory 02 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Cruise Parking Meet and Greet No really a meet and greet service. As I still had to drive car to the car park and pickup my vehicle. Not the same level of service that I receive when I fly from an airport,. Won't bother again with their meet and greet service in future.
Mr Gillies 02 Nov, 2015out of 5
- Cruise Parking Meet and Greet Staff were very helpful
Mrs Kindell 29 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Cruise Parking Meet and Greet All went well no problems
Mr Harrison 27 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Cruise Parking Everery one was so helpful it went very well
Mrs Forsdicke 18 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Cruise Parking Meet and Greet Your staff were very attentive and helpful, and gave prompt and efficient service.
Mr Edwards 06 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Cruise Parking Just keep on doing what you are doing.
The service is great.ðŸ‘�
Mr Kenny 05 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Cruise Parking Meet and Greet Staff very helpful we were both mobility challenged and staff gave us plenty of time to unload car ready and waiting for us on return quick and easy
Mrs Beale 05 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Cruise Parking We were really pleased with the very smooth and efficient handling of your service. Directions to the drop off point were clear and precise ,extremely courteous staff at drop off and pick up points and we would definitely recommend this company.
Mr Bradley 05 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Cruise Parking Meet and Greet Very good service
Mr Davey 05 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Cruise Parking Meet and Greet We arrived a day early for our cruise to stay in an hotel. We had booked a meet and greet package and received information about where this should take place. Prior to our arrival we received an email to tell us that the ship was leaving the following day and could we check our booking. I telephoned to confirm our dates and was told that this was in order and someone would be there to greet us. This did not happen and I spent an hour trying to find the venue. I returned to my hotel and with the help of the concierge managed to contact you.
I am pleased to say that the matter was finally resolved in a satisfactory manner and on our return the arrangements were excellent.
Mr Colley 04 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Cruise Parking Meet and Greet All went as you said it would, your web on line chat was very useful and your pricing was competitive.
For feedback, when first arriving at the short term car park identifying the parking company from the various flags flying, all belonging to other company's was not as easy as it seems in a large car park as the flags all looked similar. A picture of the company's flag at the time of booking might help. Coming back to the car was easy as the parking company said where they would be located and you recognised the flag.
I will be using your service again.
Mr Stoker 03 Oct, 2015out of 5
- Cruise Parking Meet and Greet I left a relatively clean car with you - on return it was covered in a white dust which someone had made a half hearted attempt to wipe, leaving behind a smeared mess!
Mrs Ellis 03 Oct, 2015out of 5