(3 star hotel)
from the airport
Quality that Costs Less
Be one of the first to try out the new Edinburgh airport Travelodge Hotel at Ratho Station. Travelodge offers the bare essentials of what you need at a fantastically-low price, with all the dependability of the nationally-renowned chain. Don't miss out.
Arrival at the Travelodge
You can check in from 15:00.
Directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M8 onto the M9, then leave at junction 1.
- Follow the road round to the B7030 and turn left onto Cliftonhall Road, past the Cash and Carry.
- Take another left onto Harvest Road.
- Continue under the bridge, then take a left onto Harvest Drive and continue onto Queen Anne Drive.
- Turn left onto Station Road, and at the end of the road, take another left turn.
- You'll find the hotel on the left.
By public transport:A taxi to the hotel from the airport will cost around £10
The latest time you can check out is 12:00.
The hotel will book you a taxi to the airport. This will cost around £10 each way and is available 24 hours a day.
Getting to and from Edinburgh airport
The hotel reception can book a taxi for you to the airport and back, if needed. It is £10 each way and runs 24 hours a day.