Travelodge at Edinburgh Airport
Ratho Park, Glasgow Road, Edinburgh EH28 8PP
Book the Edinburgh Travelodge
Search hotels at
Exclusive email offers
Sign up for special offers direct to your inbox
We treat your privacy very seriously!
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Quality that Costs Less
Be one of the first to try out the new Edinburgh airport Travelodge Hotel at Ratho Station. Travelodge offers the bare essentials of what you need at a fantastically-low price, with all the dependability of the nationally-renowned chain. Don't miss out.
The location of the hotel was ideal, we were early for check in but we're able to park early and leave our luggage securely. Staff were very helpful. We had a meal when we eventually did get back at 9.30pm -,which was great and then breakfast in the morning (fresh, plenty of choice, buffet style)Mrs Morrison (Travelodge)
See more Travelodge customer reviews
Overall rating: 84%by 50 guests
Arrival at the Travelodge
You can check in from 15:00.
Directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M8 onto the M9, then leave at junction 1.
- Follow the road round to the B7030 and turn left onto Cliftonhall Road, past the Cash and Carry.
- Take another left onto Harvest Road.
- Continue under the bridge, then take a left onto Harvest Drive and continue onto Queen Anne Drive.
- Turn left onto Station Road, and at the end of the road, take another left turn.
- You'll find the hotel on the left.
By public transport:A taxi to the hotel from the airport will cost around £10
The latest time you can check out is 12:00.
The hotel will book you a taxi to the airport. This will cost around £10 each way and is available 24 hours a day.
Getting to and from Edinburgh airport
The hotel reception can book a taxi for you to the airport and back, if needed. It is £10 each way and runs 24 hours a day.
* Prices quoted are stays on the 30-04-2017, valid as of 27-02-2017