Aberdeen Airport Hotels ReviewsSee what our customers think
- Our Aberdeen hotels were rated 96 guests by
- Only the best, quality-assured hotels
- Incredible 99.88% happy customer record
- Best Price GUARANTEE - FREE airport hotel*
These comments are customer testimonials expressing their feelings about the experience of booking and staying at one of our Aberdeen Airport Hotels.
- 82% of customers who left a review for Aberdeen Airport Hotels would book again
- 96 customers have given an average rating of
- Thistle hotel We got what we booked.
Mr Macleod 23 Aug, 2013out of 5
- Britannia - Read more Britannia reviews Excellent deal, accommodation good but parking is not secure at the hotel. The staff in the hotel are very helpful.
Mr Clough 16 Jun, 2012out of 5
- Thistle hotel Our problem was that the hotel (Thistle Aberdeen Airport) was not interested in taking us back to our car from the airport after we returned.
Mr Hagan 21 Sep, 2011out of 5
- Thistle - Read more Thistle reviews It did not go smoothly. We had paid in advance but when we arrived at the hotel they had no record of a confirmed booking. Elaine at the hotel was excellent and said she would sort it out with you directly whilst we were on holiday.
Mrs Kirkland 27 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Thistle The hotel did not even have any details of our booking. Rubbish! Caused both frustration and embarrassment.
Mr Drury-Beck 12 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Thistle The only problem we had was that the hotel was holding a Charity Ball, which kept us awake all night, as it was on next to our family room. We had a 4 year old with us and had to get up at 3am Sun morning for our flight, having had no sleep! I would have thought the staff could have allocated us a room further away from the function.
Mr Winton 23 Jun, 2009out of 5
- Thistle the transport to and from airport was extremely efficient.
Mr Boylan 27 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Britannia Food was great, comfortable room and transfers on time. A great start to our trip.
Mr Heber 24 Jun, 2009out of 5
- A comfortable night and efficient transfers- a great start to our holiday.
Mr Hill 03 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Thistle Never had any problems using holiday extras, and the deals seem to be as good as we can get.
Mr Hamilton 29 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Thistle excellent hotel, it was ideal being able to park and stay. The cost was cheaper than parking at the long stay airport, and the hotel was at the airport.
Mr Allahverdi 12 Jun, 2008out of 5
- Britannia Very good. The parking was opposite the hotel and had security cameras.
Mrs Docherty 18 Aug, 2008out of 5
- Britannia Nice and helpful staff. High standard Airport hotel. I was surprised by the gym and pool.
Mrs Braywood 19 Aug, 2006out of 5
- Thistle Good value at an excellent hotel with parking. Instant confirmation of booking.
04 Nov, 2006out of 5
- Thistle The hotel was in a great location, the staff was incredibly helpful and we loved having a gym to use before heading to the airport! Also, the parking lot was safe and convenient for leaving the car while we were away on holiday.
30 Dec, 2006out of 5
- Thistle Efficient service, comfort and price
08 Jan, 2007out of 5
- Britannia Excellent accommodation, food and transfers. A great beginning to our holiday.
Mr Cartwright 06 Apr, 2007out of 5
- Thistle satisfied with service so far
Mr Mcleenan 15 Jul, 2007out of 5
- Thistle Great start to our holiday, many thanks.
Mrs Geddes 10 Sep, 2007out of 5
- Britannia The room was great and we had a comfortable stay.
Mr Grant 25 Sep, 2007out of 5