Crowne Plaza Birmingham AirportBook this hotel today and save!
- 70 Crowne Plaza Birmingham Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Overlooking the beautiful Pendigo's Lake, the Birmingham Crowne Plaza NEC hotel is just five minutes from the airport and at the centre of Birmingham's hub of transport. Easily accessible by road, air and train the hotel is a luxurious place to stay before you fly from Birmingham airport.
Reasons to book
- • 4-star accommodation close to the airport and right next to the NEC
- • Dine at the Pendigo Restaurant - look our for our fantastic dinner upgrade
- • Superb room facilities and gym.
- • Unwind and relax in the hotel's gym and sauna
Rooms at the Crowne Plaza feature cable TV, in-room movies, mini bar, tea and coffee making facilities, high speed wired Internet access, phone, 24 hour room service, ironing facilities and a trouser press.
The Crowne Plaza Birmingham Airport features High speed wireless Internet, a business centre, a gym, sauna, restaurant and Lounge Bar.
- • Restaurant
- • Bar
- • Leisure facilities
- • Room service
- • Internet access
- • Conference facilities
At the Crowne Plaza Birmingham NEC they really know their stuff when it comes to food - and decor for that matter. Pendigo's Restaurant is modern, stylish and vibrant with contemporary fabrics and furniture, giving a warm and comfortable feel.
On the mezzanine floor with views of the Pendigo Lake, the restaurant serves a sumptuous choice of dishes. Our advice, other than making the most of your overnight stay, is to allow yourself plenty of time to choose your preferred dish - it may take a while. All of our menus have been arranged by our team of chefs and all dishes are freshly prepared using the freshest ingredients. Make your choice from our menu's, consisting of simple stylish European dishes and select your wine or preferred drink to complement your meal from a wide range of wines and spirits from around the world.
Dinner is served from 6.30pm and last orders are at 10.15pm all week.
In the warmer months, why not drink and dine al-fresco on our lakeside terrace.
You can add a three-course dinner to your overnight stay when you book through Holiday Extras.
The swish feel doesn't just stop in Pendigo's Restaurant, it carries on to the Lounge Bar too, which is open from 7am till late every day. The bar is light, spacious and airy with plenty of soft relaxing leather settees to watch the world go by. Ideal for a light snack, lunch with friends, family or colleagues or a wind-down drink, choose from a wide selection of hot and cold deli sandwiches and lighter bites which are served from 11.30am till the bar closes. If you just fancy a espresso or latte to re-start your day, visit our in-house Starbucks coffee bar for the latest in coffee fashion and mouth watering cakes and pastries. Hungry just from reading this? We are.
You can check in from 2pm. You must check out by noon.
Rail and Coach
- Birmingham airport hotels with coach travel to Birmingham airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Birmingham airport hotels with rail travel to Birmingham airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Crowne Plaza Birmingham Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Birmingham airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Crowne Plaza Birmingham Airport Address
National Exhibition Centre,