Hilton Birmingham MetropoleBook the Hilton Birmingham Airport
- 357 Hilton Birmingham Metropole ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
Treat yourself to Birmingham airport's most opulent hotel. Whether you're working out that tension at a free aqua aerobics class or playing gourmande in any of the hotel's three classy restaurants, you'll find it worth every penny. Why while away the hours before your flight when they can fly by while you're having fun at the hedonistic Hilton?
Reasons to book
- • Park at the hotel where your car will stay until you return.
- • You won't have to pay a penny to get to the airport on the half-hourly transfer bus.
- • Fancy a cornucopian buffet, a la carte dining with a view, or just a quick snack? One of the hotel's three restaurants will suit you to a tee.
- • A free aqua aerobics class in the hotel's huge pool is just the start of the spa facilities on offer.
All rooms at the Hilton Hotel Birmingham airport have TVs with in-house movies, telephone, trouser press, hairdryer and tea/coffee making facilities.
Room service is available. Continental breakfasts are available in the rooms at any time.
The Hilton Birmingham Metropole features The Primavera Italian restaurant, the Boulevard Carvery, two bars and excellent leisure facilities.
- • Restaurant
- • Bar
- • Leisure facilities
- • Swimming pool
- • Room service
- • Internet access
- • Conference facilities
Classy, chic and comfortable? That'll be the Boulevard restaurant. The wide variety of buffet dishes change quite often and will blow you away - whether you're a food connoisseur or a fussy eater, you're sure to find something that you'll love. There's even a special kids' menu put together by child-nutrition expert Annabel Karmel. Lunch is served from 12:30 to 14:00 and dinner from 19:00 to 22:00. You can add dinner to your overnight stay when booking with Holiday Extras? Simply select the dinner option from the upgrades page. On the other hand, you could venture to Miller's gastropub and choose a drink from the cocktail menu. Toast your holiday in the conservatory area of the hotel, and if you're feeling hungry between 18:00 and 22:00, you'll be able to grab something tasty to eat.
Earliest check-in will vary on different dates, guests should confirm requirements with hotel once their booking is made. The latest check-out is at 11am.
Rail and Coach
- Birmingham airport hotels with coach travel to Birmingham airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Birmingham airport hotels with rail travel to Birmingham airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Hilton Birmingham Metropole or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Birmingham airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Hilton Birmingham Metropole Address
National Exhibition Centre Birmingham