Birmingham Hilton Hotel ReviewsCustomer Feedback
- 339 Hilton Birmingham Metropole ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
- 86% of customers who left a review for the Hilton Birmingham Metropole would book again
- 339 customers have given an average rating of
- Hilton Stayed overnight in the Hilton Birmingham Metropole prior to flying from B'ham. Excellent hotel, facilities and parking. Can't fault it.
Jenkins 05 Dec, 2012out of 5
- Hilton Everything went according to plan excellent hotel very helpful staff
Barker 18 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Hilton THE HILTON METROPOLE HOTEL AT THE NEC WAS EXCELLENT
Mr Woodward 19 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Hilton No contact with staff. this was a hoteland car park booking
Mr Goose 19 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Hilton All Good
Mr Camm 11 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Hilton hotel reception staff were poor but the concierge was very good
Mr Warner 03 Jun, 2012out of 5
- Hilton Everything went smoothly. Facilities were as described. Staff were extremely helpful.
Mr Dodd 11 Apr, 2012out of 5
- Hilton Holiday extra booking was fine as usual, food at hotel was mediocre at best and expensive, room nice but only standard size beds, not what you expect in a hotel like a Hilton. Staff were helpful on reception, breakfast was good and was good value when booked with holiday extra in advance. about time big chains like Hilton caught up with other smaller hotels and provide FREE WiFi rather than charge.
Mr Moares 26 Mar, 2012out of 5
- Hilton Yes, yes and yes
Mr Dinnage 28 Feb, 2012out of 5
- Hilton Fantastically good value - room was upgraded FOC by the hotel as it was our anniversary & hubbies birthday. Food deals excellent as was half price compared to hotel so well worth paying upfront for (breakfast is particularly good). Hotel bar prices very expensive but room and staff very good.
Mrs Hunt 04 Feb, 2012out of 5
- Hilton Very commendable
Mr Laverick 16 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Hilton Better than could have been hoped for.
Mr Laverick 08 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Hilton no problems whatsoever
Mr Geake 06 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Hilton yes everything was fine
Mr Singh 06 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Hilton yes everything was fine
Mr Singh 06 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Hilton hotel was excellent, with the parking it was very good value for money
Miss Hanson 22 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Hilton Everything went smoothly
Mr Whittaker 06 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Hilton The Birmingham Metropole hotel was fine apart from the pick up point at the airport back to the hotel was difficult to find.
Mrs Reeves 05 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Hilton Tried to upgrade to Exec Room at Hilton Metropole had to do it at the hotel.
Mr Maissen 19 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Hilton Friendly pleasant hotel. Food and drink a bit pricey but I would come back. Very easy transfers.
Dr Buchan 17 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Hilton Excellent deal with a good room
Mr Davies 14 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Hilton Brill service, great start to a great holiday
Mr Collis 26 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Hilton Everything went according to plan and i enjoyed a relaxed start to my holiday. I will definitely book with Holiday Extras again.
Mrs Robinson 26 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Hilton absolutely excellent, I couldn't have asked for a better experience
Mrs Wilson 25 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Hilton The room was excellent with all the facilities I could have wished for. Food portions were huge. All staff were very obliging.
Mrs Easto 18 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Hilton EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT NO PROBLEMS AT ALL THANKYOU
Mrs Glaister 29 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Hilton Hotel was as described, staff friendly and helpful.
Mrs Curzons 27 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Hilton Facilities were very good and the price very reasonable.
Mr Reedman 27 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Hilton excellent webiste, everything was really good couldn't be beaten on price
Mr Adams 31 May, 2010out of 5
- Hilton Hotel room was a bit basic but the staff were very helpful. Not made clear that the bus shuttle didn't pick up from the Arrivals terminal.
Mrs Morrin 15 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Hilton The hotel was good except that it took a while for the bus to pick us up on the return trip
Mr Thomas 04 Apr, 2010out of 5
- Hilton The people who I spoke to over the phone could not have been more helpful and cheerful, they did everything to get us the holiday we wanted and suceeded.They also did the same last year which is why we went back to you. Great service!!!
Mr Hancox 28 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Hilton The hotel was superb, and excellent value for money. Extremely courteous & helpful staff made the whole experience even more enjoyable, would highly recommend this package to anyone flying from Birmingham Airport.
Mr Everingham 22 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Hilton all worked wonderfully well - had tried booking direct with Hilton but they quoted a price far more expensive and they were not even that helpful
Mr Latham 09 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Hilton Staying at the Hilton Metropole was excellent, especially the free courtesy bus to the airport. We would definitely use this again.
Mrs Crow 01 Mar, 2010out of 5
- Hilton Excellent hotel and facilities.Transfer from hotel to airport on time and efficient. However on our return we could not find the courtesy telephone for the hotel. We were later informed this is not located in arrivals but in the departures hall which seemed a little strange, other than that, excellent.
Mrs Walker 29 Jan, 2010out of 5
- Hilton Parking, room, meal and staff help at Birmingham Hilton Metropole was excellent. Locating the courtesy bus for the return proved impossible for two jet lagged, delayed passengers so we incurred extra cost taking a taxi!
Mrs Stocker 31 Dec, 2009out of 5
- Hilton A really first class service. Hotel was superb car parking was secure hotel transport to airport quick and simple so was the pick up. Oh yes we will be using you again.
Mr Dixon 24 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Hilton Excellent and friendly service by all of the staff. Will definitely use this hotel again.
Mr Davis 08 Apr, 2009out of 5
- Hilton Easy to book online. Hotel stay and car parking was just as described.
Mrs Minter 07 Apr, 2009out of 5
- Hilton great for parking
Miss Youngson 10 Mar, 2009out of 5
- Hilton Very pleased with the whole process. I will use Holiday Extra again and will be happy to recommend to other people too. Many Thanks.
Mrs Rojek 02 Dec, 2008out of 5
- Hilton We were very pleased with the reception and service that we received on arrival. Also the ease of parking and reassurance of knowing that our car was parked up safely while we were away.
We found this hotel to be very nicely furnished, very clean and all of the staff were very friendly and helpful. The food in their restaurant was excellent but perhaps a little on the expensive side. All in all we would have no hesitation in recommending this hotel.
Mr Standerwick 22 Nov, 2008out of 5
- Hilton EXCELLENT! ROOM AND FOOD SUPERB! CAR PARKING ARRANGEMENTS RUN LIKE CLOCKWORK. COURTESY COACH TO AND FROM AIRPORT RAN SEAMLESS. WHAT MORE CAN ONE ASK? WELL DONE.
Rev Norton 15 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Hilton Usual efficient service
Mrs Dalebo 04 Oct, 2008out of 5
- Hilton The pick up service from the airport was excellent
Ms Ivanova 26 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Hilton Very easy to use and very efficient
Mr Darkin 22 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Hilton A really good deal,would definitely book again.Been to the Hilton twice now and will return.Would use holiday extras again.
Mrs Talbutt 11 Sep, 2008out of 5
- Hilton Excellent! Proper Hilton hospitality.
Mr Mather 07 Sep, 2008out of 5