(4 star hotel)
from the airport
Book now with Holiday Extras
A stay at the Novotel Birmingham airport will provide you with an evening of relaxation and comfort right next to the terminal. There's no need for hours of driving to the airport and early morning transfers, the hotel couldn't be any closer to the airport. This is the closest hotel to the terminal out of our Birmingham airport hotels. Why not make the most of your stay and enjoy a meal in the Elements restaurant?
Reasons to book
- No need for transfers as the hotel is next to the terminal.
- 24 hour room service gives you everything you could want.
- No need to go hungry, just dine in at the Elements restaurant.
- Free wifi throughout the hotel so you can catch up on your emails.
All rooms at the hotel have their own bathrooms, have air conditioning, free wifi, a flatscreen TV, a hair dryer, an iron, a small safe and tea and coffee.
24 hour room service with a limited menu available.
The Novotel Birmingham Airport features Elements bar and restaurant and a fitness centre.
- Leisure facilities
- Room service
- Internet access
- Conference facilities
Serving a wide range of food, including vegetarian options, the Elements restaurant has something for everyone on its a la carte menu. If you're looking for drinks, then why not head to the Elements Bar for a pint or two. The Elements restaurant is open from 05:00 to 22:30 daily and the bar is open 24 hours a day.
Earliest check-in is at 14:00, latest check-out is at 12:00.
Rail and Coach
- Birmingham airport hotels with coach travel to Birmingham airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Birmingham airport hotels with rail travel to Birmingham airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Novotel Birmingham Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Birmingham airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Novotel Birmingham Airport Address
The Novotel Birmingham Airport is rated 8.8/10 by 650 guests.
Arrival at the Novotel
You can check in from 14:00. The hotel does not have its own car park. If you need to park at the hotel overnight, you can drive to the multi-storey car park across the road. They charge £3.50 per hour, but if you need to stay for longer than 5 hours, you can get a discount from the hotel. You can park outside the hotel for up to 20 minutes to drop off luggage.
No transfers are needed from the hotel to the airport as it's a minute away from the terminal, so you can stroll to your flight in your own time.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M42 at Junction 6.
- From the North, keep going along the slip road as it goes onto a very large roundabout. Take the third exit onto A45 Coventry Road. From the South, exiting the motorway at Junction 6 will put you on this road straight away.
- Shortly after going down this road, you should see a slip road. Go along that and follow the road as it goes round.
- You should come to a roundabout, take the second exit onto Airport Way.
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit onto Concorde Road.
- At the end of the road, take a left past the Ibis hotel onto Ambassador Road. Novotel will be at the end of the road on the left.
Getting to and from BHX airport
You can expect a stress-free morning when you're due to fly - your terminal is right outside the Novotel's doors. You simply have to cross a road, and you'll be heading to check-in.
Returning to the Novotel
The latest time you can check out is 12:00. No transfers are needed from the hotel to the airport as it's a minute away from the terminal, so you can stroll to your flight in your own time.