Birmingham Airport Novotel ReviewsBirmingham Airport Novotel Customer Reviews
- 623 Novotel Birmingham Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 88% of customers who left a review for the Novotel Birmingham Airport would book again
- 623 customers have given an average rating of
- Novotel The hotel was very good and lived up to your description.
Mrs Pagliacci 06 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Novotel Excellent service
Mr Fitzgerald 23 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Novotel Everything went smoothly hotel could have been better but location was very convenient for airport and was ok for one night.
Mrs Dickens 20 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Novotel excellent service use them again
Mr Paulden 14 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Novotel From check in to check out all was very satisfactory with helpful staff and good foof.
Mrs Ayers 10 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Novotel Yes everything with the hotel was excellent. It would be helpful in future to notify people booking car parking with disabled passengers you are able to park in disabled bays and leave a photo copy of their disabled badge in the car. To be fair we did not notify you that we had a disabled passenger with us. We managed to find out for ourselves. There was also a bit of confusion when we left the car park (car park 1 Birmingham on airport). When we pressed to button at the leaving barrier to give our booking reference they said we were in the wrong car park which we were not. Otherwise everything went really smoothly.
Mrs Williams 04 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Novotel everything went well through the whole booking experience and the staff were extremely helpful
Mr Whelband 03 Nov, 2013out of 5
- Novotel Yes thank you. The whole experience was very good
Mr Bridgefoot 03 Nov, 2013out of 5
- Novotel brilliant service, hotel good clean and child friendly.Will stay again when flying from BHX.
Miss Howells 19 Dec, 2013out of 5
- Novotel all ok no problems
Mr Markham 29 Jul, 2013out of 5
- Novotel The hotel was very nice and the staff very helpful
Mrs Blackah 30 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Novotel Very helpful, had to telephone up to change the parking and was sorted very quickly
Mr Lilley 07 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Novotel Yes, everything went smoothly, no problems
Mrs Tomescu 02 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Novotel Everthing as stated, was very satisfactory
Mr Webster 06 May, 2013out of 5
- Novotel All went smoothly with very competitive pricing
Mr Wilson 20 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Novotel super service every thing went like clock work
Mr Williams 09 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Novotel Excellent all round!
Jones 03 Dec, 2012out of 5
- Novotel excellent help
Garvey 01 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Novotel the whole experience was smooth ,as it was in april no problems staff very friendly.
Mr Wilson 02 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Novotel Very good hotel easy for airport
Mr Wellsbury 02 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Novotel Very good service. Thank you
Mrs Hewitt 11 Aug, 2012out of 5
- Novotel Yes
Mr Hayward 02 Jun, 2012out of 5
- Novotel The Hotel was never three star the air conditioning was broken, but we got a fan. The room faced the main street so was noisy all the time, the toilet took forever to re-fill and was very noisy doing so. The bed was very uncomfortuble and the room was very basic but clean. The staff where friendly
Mr Fletcher 19 May, 2012out of 5
- Novotel BADLY DESIGNED ROOM-NOT ENOUGH ROOM ON ONE SIDE OF BED.OTHERWISE PERFECT.
Mr Jones 02 Apr, 2012out of 5
- Novotel Excellent hotel
Mrs Eves 11 Jan, 2012out of 5
- Novotel YES
Mrs Fower 06 Jan, 2012out of 5
- Novotel no problems & hotel very good so used them previously
Mrs Smith 02 Jan, 2012out of 5
- Novotel I stayed at the Novotel Birmingham airport. Everything went smoothly thank you even though I checked in after midnight
Mrs Shallcross 04 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Novotel Yes to everything
Mrs Taylor 29 Aug, 2011out of 5
- Novotel Everything was excellent and stress free. You would be my first port of call when booking our next trip.
Mrs Pakenham 27 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Novotel Booking , hotel and whole process were excellent,
Mr Mcgowan 27 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Novotel fantastic room
Mr Hadley 20 May, 2010out of 5
- Novotel Efficient staff, helpful, good value for money.
Mrs Cashmore 26 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Novotel Easy to use booking tools. Hotels as described and as expected.
Mrs Lewis 27 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Novotel Booked Novotel at Birmingham Airport at short notice through Holiday Extras. First Class service at Hotel. Very impressed.
Mr Patrick 19 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Novotel Could not be better!
Mr South 21 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Novotel Everything went very well
Mrs Townsend 04 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Novotel Everything was fine atr the Novotel at Birmingham Airport.
Rev Keeton 24 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Novotel Everything was expected.I shall certainly stay here again.
Miss Baxter 18 May, 2011out of 5
- Novotel The room was excellent and the staff very pleasant and efficient
Mrs Morrison 29 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Novotel Great Service!
Mr Mcnally 02 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Novotel All worked out very well for us - we parked in the short term stay right next to the terminal - very convenient and reasonable price
Mrs Clifton 03 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Novotel good value rail tickets when bought with hotel - I checked and buying them separately would have been at least £20 more.
Miss Waters 08 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Novotel A pleasant and comfortable hotel which is very convenient for the airport & parking. Food in the restaurant extremely good and a nice dining experience. All went well with our booking.
Mrs Morgan 01 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Novotel Had a few problems with my bus connections due to flight delays and had to ask for a booking code for the Novotell in Birmingham otherwise every thing worked well
Mr Thompson 02 Nov, 2009out of 5
- Novotel We were dropped off at the hotel by my son. He helped us in with our luggage. he was told by the receptionist that his car ticket did not need to be activated due to the short period of time. However, the barrier did not lift and a brief discussion took place on the intercom before the barrier was lifted. Other than that, perfect.
Mr Basterfield 02 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Novotel Enjoyed the service and the closeness to Birmingham Airport. Had difficulty finding the entrance to the hotel as it is not very well signposted. We were quite satisfied when we did finally get in.
Mrs Aydon 08 Apr, 2009out of 5
- Novotel Give details of bus stop pickup point on ticket used to collect car. This will prevent wasting time searching for the bus stop and missing buses.
Mr Evans 03 Apr, 2009out of 5
- Novotel super service no problems at airpark or novotel booking in or returning to car.
Mr Office 07 Dec, 2008out of 5