(4 star hotel)
within walking distance
Book now with Holiday Extras
You might be looking for an airport hotel right next to the terminal. Look no further than the Hotel Novotel at Birmingham Airport, Birmingham. There's no need for hours of driving to the airport and early morning transfers, the hotel couldn't be any closer to take-off. This is the closest hotel to the terminal out of our Birmingham airport hotels. So, why not make the most of your stay and enjoy a meal in the Elements restaurant?
The Novotel Birmingham is a firm favourite for families. There's a range of baby facilities, a children's play area and video games on hand for the teens; leaving you to enjoy the sauna, steam room and fitness facilities. Every room features a comfortable setting, with a plush bed, a flatscreen tv and complimentary wifi, there's every reason to indulge in some entertainment.
What's on the menu?
The Elements restaurant is certainly unique. Food is served between 12pm - 12am daily in a buffet style with a range of international cuisine on the menu, meaning you can eat what you want, when you want! They also offer a buffet style breakfast from 6am-10am during weekdays and 7am-11am at weekends so you can enjoy a longer stretch in bed.
Arrival at the Novotel
You can check in from 14:00. The hotel does not have its own car park. If you need to park at the hotel overnight, you can drive to the multi-storey car park across the road. They charge £3.50 per hour, but if you need to stay for longer than 5 hours, you can get a discount from the hotel. You can park outside the hotel for up to 20 minutes to drop off luggage.
No transfers are needed from the hotel to the airport as it's a minute away from the terminal, so you can stroll to your flight in your own time.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M42 at Junction 6.
- From the North, keep going along the slip road as it goes onto a very large roundabout. Take the third exit onto A45 Coventry Road. From the South, exiting the motorway at Junction 6 will put you on this road straight away.
- Shortly after going down this road, you should see a slip road. Go along that and follow the road as it goes round.
- You should come to a roundabout, take the second exit onto Airport Way.
- At the next roundabout, take the second exit onto Concorde Road.
- At the end of the road, take a left past the Ibis hotel onto Ambassador Road. Novotel will be at the end of the road on the left.
The latest time you can check out is 12:00. No transfers are needed from the hotel to the airport as it's a minute away from the terminal, so you can stroll to your flight in your own time.
Getting to and from Birmingham airport
On the day of your stay:
- You can check in from 14:00.
- You can park outside the hotel for up to 20 minutes to drop off luggage.
- The hotel does not have its own car park. If you need to park at the hotel overnight, you can drive to the multi-storey car park across the road. They charge £3.50 per hour, but if you need to stay for longer than 5 hours, you can get a discount from the hotel.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:
Walk to the terminal from the hotel - it’s a two-minute walk.
Since all holiday flights from Birmingham seem to depart at 6am a hotel is essential. This is the best of the three within walking distance. Don't like the restaurant but recommend eating in the airport!Mr Horwood (Birmingham Novotel)
Everything was great. Exactly as you described. The room was good and I couldn't have got closer to departures if I tried!Mrs Watson (Birmingham Novotel)
Very clean and well equipped rooms. Excellent position at the Airport. Very good value for money. Would certainly use again.Mr Bullock (Birmingham Novotel)
The family room had a z bed which the slats fell off so no one had a good night's sleep. Not good when you have to be up at 03:30!Mrs Hayes (Birmingham Novotel)
Room was adequate but spartan for the price. Evening meal menu was not inspiring and the dining room dreary and not a particularly pleasant experience. I thought the food was expensive for what I got. I was a single woman and not made to feel comfortable by the staff once I refused a solo seat with a television.Miss Thompson (Birmingham Novotel)
See more Birmingham Novotel customer reviews
Overall rating: 88% by 809 guests