Birmingham Ramada Encore Reviews Page 2Customer ratings and feedback
- 568 Ramada Encore Birmingham NEC ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 88% of customers who left a review for the Ramada Encore Birmingham NEC would book again
- 568 customers have given an average rating of
- Ibis Styles all good
Mr Wheeler 12 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Styles Smooth service and a good price.
Mrs Powell 10 Aug, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Styles All worked really smoothly, staff very friendly and helpful.
Mrs Williams 03 Jul, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Styles Everything was as described however parking was a little confusing with one car park situated across the road from the hotel
Mrs Turner 23 Jun, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Styles As always, you delivered!
Mr Rowlands 16 Jun, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Styles Just one word. SLICK.
Mr Walker 06 Jun, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Styles Staff were very friendly and well informed, buisness trip went smoothly.
Mr Ambrose 14 May, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Styles YES THE HOTEL WAS PERFECT FOR OUR NEEDS BEFORE AN EARLY FLIGHT
Mrs Ward 13 May, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Styles Everything was great. The hotel was exactly as described and the staff couldn't have been more welcome.
Mrs Davies 16 Apr, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Styles Facilities as described but hotel didn't offer shuttle service
Mr Smith 15 Apr, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Styles hotel a little further from the airport than was expecting
Mrs Read 06 Apr, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Styles Everything went smoothly,ideal location and good value.But the room was very small,no room when the pull out bed was up for teenager,but adequate for one night.
Mrs Ovendale 01 Mar, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Styles hotel very clean and staff very helpful, however, would not consider the hotel in walking distance with luggage, a good 5 mins in a taxi
Mr Wallis 20 Feb, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Styles no problem with hotel except would not describe as within walking distance especialy on a dark night in December
Mr Priestley 26 Dec, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Styles Everything was fine
Mr Yelling 24 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Styles Your staff were very helpful on the phone - thank you
Mrs Smith 04 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Styles Yes, first class
Mr Shilston 04 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Styles All perfect thank you.
Mr Way 03 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Styles The hotel was much further away from the airport than it had been described, description was 5 - 10 minutes walk when in fact it took that long in a taxi. Also directions to the hotel through the link were very ambiguous!
Mr Bal 03 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Styles Yes,very helpful staff.Hotel ideal for what we needed.
Mr Pascoe 23 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Styles The hotel was great for an overnight night stay and the stay were very efficient & friendly. They just need to sort out the parking as there obviously isn't room for all the cars and there is no particular system in place to help people with this.
Mr Carter 08 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Styles Fantastic service - very reasonably priced. Loved the hotel and staff (Encore Ramada Birmingham). Would most definitely use this hotel and holiday extras again.
Mrs Noble 04 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Styles When we arrived ther were no parking spaces at the hotel and had to park the car in a public overflow carpark.
Mr Worrall 03 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Styles The hotel was great. The reception staff were friendly and efficient. The rooms were just right and quite modern and very clean.
The food in the restaurant was very good and quite affordable, and the restaurant itself was very clean.
The parking was plentiful too. The hotel arranged a taxi for us there and we rang them on our return and they got us one coming back too. It cost £5 there and £6 back. No problems at all.
Mrs Hardy 03 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Styles AFTER A SHAKEY START EVERYTHING ELSE WAS FIRST CLASS
Mr Sutton 03 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Styles Exactly as described. Hotel clean & convenient. Good value with the parking included.
Mr Hobbs 16 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Ibis Styles hotel and parking good easy to get to and from airport.
Mr Bussey 31 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Ibis Styles good hotel and took us less than 10 minutes to get to the airport. Excellent. Would use this hotel again.
Mrs Hutchings 03 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Ibis Styles Everything was as described and price was fantastic.
Mrs Coupland 03 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Ibis Styles Excellent service, thankyou.
Mr Morris 09 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Ibis Styles everything ran very smoothly and according to plan. Staying in a hotel starts your holiday off very nicely.
Mrs Storr 12 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Ibis Styles No problem with the booking of the holiday, very happy. But the hotel that we booked, the Rehana Sharm, was by no way a 5* hotel, this hotel is no more than a 3*. The food at this hotel was vile, and i will eat almost anything.
Mr Jones 14 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Ibis Styles We had a lovely holiday, everything was just fine.
Mrs Lewis 16 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Ibis Styles Hotel was very comfortable and short ride from airport. Convenient just to leave car in carpark.
Miss Tindale 18 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Ibis Styles Great value. Detailed e-mail confirmation. Clean & tidy hotel ( though taxi needed to get to airport).
Mrs Lee 19 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Ibis Styles Nice stay and looked after car while away
Mr Wood 03 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Ibis Styles Hotel was advertised as a walk to the airport but reception insisited we had to get a cab.
Mr Highton 07 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Ibis Styles fantastic too be next to airport.would recommend to everybody.hotel and staff excellent
Mrs Riley 10 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Ibis Styles The Ramada Encore was adverised as a short walk to the airport - reception advised us it was not and we spent £12 on taxis (the air- rail link may be a short walk but that did not open in time for our early flight.
Mr Highton 12 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Ibis Styles Hotel was clean, comfortable and extremely close to Birmingham airport. Staff were incredibly helpful and would definitely use again.
Miss Boorman 13 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Ibis Styles Very good would use this hotel again.
Mr Clark 16 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Ibis Styles Overall the holiday was ok. However our room was not as clean as expected and the whole complex is in need of a refurbishment. The entertainment which the animation team carried out was not very good. The team are inexperienced.
Mr Wheeler 19 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Ibis Styles Everything was as expected, everywhere was very clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful
Mrs Brooks 20 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Ibis Styles hotel was good location for overnight stay if using birmingham airport
Mr Hallam 25 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Ibis Styles Very good.
Mr Jones 01 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Ibis Styles a very good experience and value for money thank you
Mr Greenway 14 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Ibis Styles Excellent hotel. Very clean, perfectly suitable, staff very helpful and link to airport great. would definitely use again.
Mr Curnow 16 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Ibis Styles Very convenient hotel and no extra charges for additional days parking, will definitely use this hotel again.
Mr Tarrant 04 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Ibis Styles Hotel perfectly placed for the airport - an easy walk even with luggage!
Mr Fowler 30 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Ibis Styles Everything was great, but next time can you arrange for warmer weather when we return!!
Mr Ackroyd 03 Dec, 2010out of 5