Birmingham Ramada Encore Reviews PagesBirmingham Ramada Encore Reviews
- 672 Birmingham Ramada Encore Reviews Pages ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 88% of customers who left a review for the Birmingham Ramada Encore Reviews Pages would book again
- 672 customers have given an average rating of
- Ibis Styles Really good to be able to TALK to somebody. It makes a big difference and is well appreciated.
Mr Bates 20 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Ibis Styles From start to finish everything went smoothly, couldn't fault a thing. Would definitely use Holiday Extras again, it gave peace of mind, no worries and staff were polite and very helpful.
Mrs Palmer 08 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Ibis Styles Stoped at ramarda encore nec with parking as we was taking early morning flight to Spain for weekend rooms nice and clean everything you need for a over night stop food in restaurant very nice and staff were helpful got a taxi to airport took Just over 5 mins cost £5:00 will stop here again if needed to .
Mrs Hodgkiss 31 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Ibis Styles The night stay before our journey was all we needed.
The receptionist was very helpful and told us all we needed to know and arranged a pick up taxi to the airport in the early hours. We found the service offered was very good. We have recommend the service to friends and family. Hotel and parking is great value for money. Very good.
Mrs Hughes 17 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Ibis Styles Everything went fine although locating the hotel was a bit of a problem. The only negative part was we had to get a taxi to the terminal even though the hotel advertised it as within walking distance.
Mr Lowe 12 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Ibis Styles Excellent location for Birmingham station + link to airport. Lovely clean + modern room. Only downside was we were near a fire door which kept slamming at various intervals of the night.
Miss Edwards 10 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Ibis Styles The Encore hotel & parking worked just fine and exactly as described. Thank you.
Mr Newman 11 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Ibis Styles All as described, excellent hotel, staff friendly and helpful
Mrs Ellis 22 May, 2013out of 5
- Ibis Styles Everything was fantastic right from booking on the Internet to leaving the hotel once our hoilday was over.
Mr Mason 21 May, 2013out of 5
- Ibis Styles always a good service
Mr Thomas 19 May, 2013out of 5
- Ibis Styles We were sold the hotel and park as walking distance to the airport. When you get to the hotel they suggest you use the mono rail or a taxi. We used a taxi to get to the airport as it was too early for the mono rail. We had been expecting to walk . It is at least a 40 minute walk.
The directions on the way back from the airport were very poor, this was not helped by the information desk at the airport not knowing where the mono rail runs.
Mr Frost 19 May, 2013out of 5
- Ibis Styles Everything was as described. Very smooth no problems at all. Thank you very much for making our holiday easier.
Mr Cogzell 13 May, 2013out of 5
- Ibis Styles Yes just fine thank you.
Mr Rawlinson 06 May, 2013out of 5
- Ibis Styles Everything went well. facilities and staff were excellent
Mr Prygodzicz 29 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Ibis Styles as always good efficient service
Mr Thomas 26 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Ibis Styles Very good value for money! Cant fault
Miss Huxted 24 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Ibis Styles Everything was exactly as explained.
Mr Thorne 10 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Ibis Styles Great, good value hotel.
Mrs Cowdry 27 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Ibis Styles yes very helpful
Mr Beatson 26 Jan, 2013out of 5
- Ibis Styles EXCELLENT
Ms Radcliffe 03 Jan, 2013out of 5
- Ibis Styles All was ok
Mr Smith 30 Dec, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Styles Meal at the Encore Ramada NEC rubbish. Little choice and not value for money.
Hotel is not within walking distance of airport if you need to get to the airport when it is dak - early in the morning or late at night.
Bedroom shody and of poor qualtity. Lightbulbs not working and broken fixtures.
The only good thing was that the reception staff were very nice and helpful
Pritchard 01 Nov, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Styles Hotel easy to find. Location perfect for airport. Car parking at hotel. Room OK. Meal reasonably priced. Staff helpful. What more could you want for an overnight stay before flying off?
Mrs Greaves 05 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Styles all good
Mr Wheeler 12 Sep, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Styles Smooth service and a good price.
Mrs Powell 10 Aug, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Styles All worked really smoothly, staff very friendly and helpful.
Mrs Williams 03 Jul, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Styles Everything was as described however parking was a little confusing with one car park situated across the road from the hotel
Mrs Turner 23 Jun, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Styles As always, you delivered!
Mr Rowlands 16 Jun, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Styles Just one word. SLICK.
Mr Walker 06 Jun, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Styles Staff were very friendly and well informed, buisness trip went smoothly.
Mr Ambrose 14 May, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Styles YES THE HOTEL WAS PERFECT FOR OUR NEEDS BEFORE AN EARLY FLIGHT
Mrs Ward 13 May, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Styles Everything was great. The hotel was exactly as described and the staff couldn't have been more welcome.
Mrs Davies 16 Apr, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Styles Facilities as described but hotel didn't offer shuttle service
Mr Smith 15 Apr, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Styles hotel a little further from the airport than was expecting
Mrs Read 06 Apr, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Styles Everything went smoothly,ideal location and good value.But the room was very small,no room when the pull out bed was up for teenager,but adequate for one night.
Mrs Ovendale 01 Mar, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Styles hotel very clean and staff very helpful, however, would not consider the hotel in walking distance with luggage, a good 5 mins in a taxi
Mr Wallis 20 Feb, 2012out of 5
- Ibis Styles no problem with hotel except would not describe as within walking distance especialy on a dark night in December
Mr Priestley 26 Dec, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Styles Everything was fine
Mr Yelling 24 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Styles Your staff were very helpful on the phone - thank you
Mrs Smith 04 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Styles Yes, first class
Mr Shilston 04 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Styles All perfect thank you.
Mr Way 03 Nov, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Styles The hotel was much further away from the airport than it had been described, description was 5 - 10 minutes walk when in fact it took that long in a taxi. Also directions to the hotel through the link were very ambiguous!
Mr Bal 03 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Styles Yes,very helpful staff.Hotel ideal for what we needed.
Mr Pascoe 23 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Styles The hotel was great for an overnight night stay and the stay were very efficient & friendly. They just need to sort out the parking as there obviously isn't room for all the cars and there is no particular system in place to help people with this.
Mr Carter 08 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Styles Fantastic service - very reasonably priced. Loved the hotel and staff (Encore Ramada Birmingham). Would most definitely use this hotel and holiday extras again.
Mrs Noble 04 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Styles When we arrived ther were no parking spaces at the hotel and had to park the car in a public overflow carpark.
Mr Worrall 03 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Styles The hotel was great. The reception staff were friendly and efficient. The rooms were just right and quite modern and very clean.
The food in the restaurant was very good and quite affordable, and the restaurant itself was very clean.
The parking was plentiful too. The hotel arranged a taxi for us there and we rang them on our return and they got us one coming back too. It cost £5 there and £6 back. No problems at all.
Mrs Hardy 03 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Styles AFTER A SHAKEY START EVERYTHING ELSE WAS FIRST CLASS
Mr Sutton 03 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Ibis Styles Exactly as described. Hotel clean & convenient. Good value with the parking included.
Mr Hobbs 16 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Ibis Styles hotel and parking good easy to get to and from airport.
Mr Bussey 31 Jul, 2010out of 5