Birmingham Ramada Encore Reviews Page 2Customer ratings and feedback
- 458 Ramada Encore Birmingham Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 88% of customers who left a review for the Ramada Encore Birmingham Airport would book again
- 458 customers have given an average rating of
- Ramada Encore everything ran very smoothly and according to plan. Staying in a hotel starts your holiday off very nicely.
Mrs Storr 12 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore No problem with the booking of the holiday, very happy. But the hotel that we booked, the Rehana Sharm, was by no way a 5* hotel, this hotel is no more than a 3*. The food at this hotel was vile, and i will eat almost anything.
Mr Jones 14 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore We had a lovely holiday, everything was just fine.
Mrs Lewis 16 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore Hotel was very comfortable and short ride from airport. Convenient just to leave car in carpark.
Miss Tindale 18 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore Great value. Detailed e-mail confirmation. Clean & tidy hotel ( though taxi needed to get to airport).
Mrs Lee 19 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore Nice stay and looked after car while away
Mr Wood 03 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore Hotel was advertised as a walk to the airport but reception insisited we had to get a cab.
Mr Highton 07 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore fantastic too be next to airport.would recommend to everybody.hotel and staff excellent
Mrs Riley 10 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore The Ramada Encore was adverised as a short walk to the airport - reception advised us it was not and we spent £12 on taxis (the air- rail link may be a short walk but that did not open in time for our early flight.
Mr Highton 12 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore Hotel was clean, comfortable and extremely close to Birmingham airport. Staff were incredibly helpful and would definitely use again.
Miss Boorman 13 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore Very good would use this hotel again.
Mr Clark 16 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore Overall the holiday was ok. However our room was not as clean as expected and the whole complex is in need of a refurbishment. The entertainment which the animation team carried out was not very good. The team are inexperienced.
Mr Wheeler 19 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore Everything was as expected, everywhere was very clean and the staff were very friendly and helpful
Mrs Brooks 20 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore hotel was good location for overnight stay if using birmingham airport
Mr Hallam 25 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore Very good.
Mr Jones 01 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore a very good experience and value for money thank you
Mr Greenway 14 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore Excellent hotel. Very clean, perfectly suitable, staff very helpful and link to airport great. would definitely use again.
Mr Curnow 16 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore Very convenient hotel and no extra charges for additional days parking, will definitely use this hotel again.
Mr Tarrant 04 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore Hotel perfectly placed for the airport - an easy walk even with luggage!
Mr Fowler 30 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore Everything was great, but next time can you arrange for warmer weather when we return!!
Mr Ackroyd 03 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore Worked out very well thank you.
Mr Roberts 28 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore Excellent hotel with a good restaurant. Taxi 2 mins to airport £5 - could have walked to terminal but snowing! Great solution to early morning flights - would certainly recommend.
Mr Ledgard-Hoile 05 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Ramada Encore Excellent thank you.
Mr Fuller 07 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Ramada Encore good
Mr Smith 11 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Ramada Encore No complaints whatsoever.
I could not fault the accommodation, staff or parking.
Mr Hancock 12 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Ramada Encore Everything was lovely
Mrs Thomas 08 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Ramada Encore excellent
Mrs Birks 07 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Ramada Encore Staff were fabulous, facilities good but bed a bit on the small side !
Mrs Orrick 27 May, 2011out of 5
- Ramada Encore facilities good and last minute problems dealt with easily and helpfully
Mr Masters 24 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Ramada Encore everything absolutely fine, nice hotel very close to airport as promised
Mr Beale 23 May, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore Everything went exactly as planned. We always use holiday extras for hotels, car parking etc and will continue to do so in the future.
Mr Anderson 16 May, 2011out of 5
- Ramada Encore yes yes and yes ***
Mr Holmes 01 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Ramada Encore Hotel was very close to the Airport although not walking distance. To make it better would have been nice to have a room closer to reception and to have at least had a continental breakfast available before we had to leave the hotel at 6.50am.
Miss Milne 04 May, 2011out of 5
- Ramada Encore All went as planned ..AGAIN, excellent
Mr Gosling 25 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Ramada Encore I found the reception staff to be extremely helpful and cheerful even late in the evening and early morning. The room was extremely clean and everything in order.
Ms Day 03 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Ramada Encore Food in restaurant not brilliant - expensive for what you got - service average - very noisy. Room quiet, comfortable. Too ultra modern for my taste - not into minimalism.
Further from airport than expected - expected it to be a few minutes walk
Mrs Willis 22 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Ramada Encore As usual, perfectly straightforward in terms of the booking. Fast, efficient website. Good value and a good night's sleep for not much more than the parking price. What more can you ask? I've already used you again this week.
Mr Waszczyszyn 01 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Ramada Encore The hotel and parking were very good. It is a little unrealistic to expect to be able to walk to and from the airport but taxi service was excellent and reasonable.
Mr Chambers 26 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Ramada Encore The staff were helpful. Room was adequate. No hand wash in the bathroom though. Parking was excellent and secure. It was cold in the restaurant. Food was enjoyable.
Miss May 17 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Ramada Encore hotel room very cold had to as for heater, which was no problem to the hotel. hotel heating was failing to perform with the cold weather
Mr Pritchard 08 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Ramada Encore Very easy to use the web site searching and investigating the right product wether it is booking a hotel and additional extras. We made the right choice and will be using this service in the future.
Mrs Tinker 25 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore Hotel very nice, modern and clean, but a bit pricey for food, so had dinner at a nearby pub, very nice and half the price.Staff very friendly and helpful, more than a five minute walk to the airport, but a short taxi ride. Would definitely use you again.
Mrs Bennett 24 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore Great night stay prior to leaving for my trip. Room very comfortable, i went and ate at the restaurant area and was served by a polite member of staff and food delicious and hot. Car was safe while i was away thank you
Mrs Crosby 18 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore Excellent Hotel For Birmingham Airport. Get A Taxi From The Hotel To The Airport Takes 5mins Cost ?5 Bargain. I Felt Safe Leaving My Convertible Car At The Hotel For My 2 Wk Holiday. Highly Recommend.
Mr Hudson 08 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore We were very happy with our overnight stay, the family room had two proper sized single beds which made for a good nights sleep before we headed for B'ham airport
Mrs Thompson 02 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore Excellent accommodation, pleasant staff and a very good way to start our holiday, will definitely look at booking with you again.
Mr Mumford 29 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore East to use website. Lovely hotel at a very good price. Hotel and facilities as described. Accidentally deleted my email, but phoned helpline and the member of staff immediately resent it. Thank you
Mrs Lewis 13 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore Very good we booked an airport hotel with parking directions to hotel we spot on and everything was just fine no hassle a great start to our holiday,
Mrs Cook 20 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore The hotel was just a 5 minute walk to the monorail for the airport. Hotel staff were friendly, food was good and reasonable in price and the room was nicely furnished and clean. Quite location.
Mrs Hillard 23 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Ramada Encore Excellent value for money, staff very helpful, gave us good advice with regards getting into airport terminals, would use again.
Mrs Howe 04 Aug, 2010out of 5