Travelodge Birmingham airport ReviewsCustomer Feedback
- 70 Travelodge Birmingham Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 86% of customers who left a review for the Travelodge Birmingham Airport would book again
- 70 customers have given an average rating of
- Travelodge All went exactly to plan
Mrs Murphy 11 Dec, 2014out of 5
- Travelodge we stayed at the travel lodge on birming airport. the staff food and drink was excellent. Also has the No1 lounge, but due to delays at check in didn't get chance to use it too its full advantage. It was still a relaxing way to start our holiday, and would definatley recommend both.
Mrs Russell 10 Dec, 2014out of 5
- Travelodge Was a long wait for the bus on return
Mr Parker 27 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Travelodge Everything went well
Mrs Ledger 24 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Travelodge Everything went according to plan.
Mr Mcculloch 29 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Travelodge Yes everything was fine except the hotel we stayed in don't do twin rooms although the webpage allowed us to book them. The hotel did move us to family rooms so that we could use the softness but this needs to be clear when booking.
Mrs Askew 23 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Travelodge All was great
Mrs Richards 04 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Travelodge Yes
Mr Oates 23 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Travelodge Everything worked very well and the staff were very helpful
Mrs Jackson 23 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Travelodge Just perfect.
Mr Garnett 23 Feb, 2012out of 5