Travelodge Birmingham airport ReviewsCustomer Feedback
- 89 Travelodge Birmingham Airport Hotel ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 86% of customers who left a review for the Travelodge Birmingham Airport Hotel would book again
- 89 customers have given an average rating of
- Travelodge no problems, very comfortable and everything went smoothly. Good value, cheaper than booking at airport.
Mrs Bajai 11 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Travelodge excellent
Mrs Broome 06 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Travelodge Everything was wonderful we just felt that the shower room was very small and wished we had a bath. The staff were brilliant
Miss Rogers 26 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Travelodge Phoned the number as instructed
after a short wait my van Tured uup brilliant.Thank you.
Mr Thompson 22 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Travelodge Very pleasant stay (apart from the cold weather.
Mr Maltby 22 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Travelodge I found the Travelodge easily, the room, food and facilities were very good. I would have liked the parking facility closer to the Travelodge, I did a dummy run in day light, as I needed to be early morning at the airport, which helped. I booked for the car to be at the airport on my return, unfortunately there was a mix up with return dates, my car, I assumed, was buried, as you expected me back a month later than my return date! You dug it out, and after a wait it was returned to me. Very happy, the driver was very helpful and cheerful.
Mrs Gilbert 19 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Travelodge Travelodge very good and parking so easy.
Mrs Roberts 24 Dec, 2014out of 5
- Travelodge All went exactly to plan
Mrs Murphy 11 Dec, 2014out of 5
- Travelodge we stayed at the travel lodge on birming airport. the staff food and drink was excellent. Also has the No1 lounge, but due to delays at check in didn't get chance to use it too its full advantage. It was still a relaxing way to start our holiday, and would definatley recommend both.
Mrs Russell 10 Dec, 2014out of 5
- Travelodge Was a long wait for the bus on return
Mr Parker 27 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Travelodge Everything went well
Mrs Ledger 24 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Travelodge Everything went according to plan.
Mr Mcculloch 29 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Travelodge Yes everything was fine except the hotel we stayed in don't do twin rooms although the webpage allowed us to book them. The hotel did move us to family rooms so that we could use the softness but this needs to be clear when booking.
Mrs Askew 23 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Travelodge All was great
Mrs Richards 04 Apr, 2013out of 5
- Travelodge Yes
Mr Oates 23 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Travelodge Everything worked very well and the staff were very helpful
Mrs Jackson 23 Mar, 2013out of 5
- Travelodge Just perfect.
Mr Garnett 23 Feb, 2012out of 5