(3 star hotel)
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Budget hotel on the airport site
Sometimes, all you want from an airport hotel is a comfortable bed and a good meal, so why pay extra for bells and whistles you don't need? This package includes a night's stay in the Travelodge Birmingham Airport Hotel before your flight, with parking at the nearby Park Mark-approved Airparks car park and a transfer bus to the airport, at a price you can't argue with. What else do you need?
If you're after a convenient Birmingham airport hotel that won't break the bank, you've come to the right place.
Reasons to book
- Secured parking - Your parking is at Airparks, a secured car park with fast, frequent transfers to the airport, but you will have to pay £7.50 to park overnight at the hotel.
- Budget beer - The hotel bar has prices you'll want to take advantage of.
- Cheap food - A cafe in the hotel has meals starting at less than a tenner.
- Affordable wifi - Get online for 24 hours for just £10.
All rooms at the Birmingham airport Travelodge have an en suite bathroom with towels, a television, wifi internet access and all you need to make tea and coffee. Additional items are available from reception, including an ironing board and iron, a hairdryer and extra pillows, sheets and towels.
There is no room service.
The Travelodge Birmingham Airport features a cafe/bar and wifi access at £5 for an hour, or £10 for 24 hours.
- Internet access
The Travelodge's on-site cafe serves burgers, pizza, curry, fish and chips and other favourites, with prices starting from £6.75, and regular offers and specials to keep your wallet happy as well as your stomach.
The hotel's cafe doubles as a bar and can provide a selection of wines, beers, spirits and soft drinks until 1am.
Rail and Coach
- Birmingham airport hotels with coach travel to Birmingham airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Birmingham airport hotels with rail travel to Birmingham airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Arrival at the Travelodge
Earliest check in time is 15:00.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M42 at junction 6 and take the A45 towards Birmingham for about 1.7 miles.
- Turn right at the traffic lights onto Terminal Road and the hotel is on the right.
- You'll have to pay £7.50 to park overnight at the hotel.
Drive in and park your car. You'll have to pay £7.50 to park overnight at the hotel
The latest check out time is 12:00.
When you leave the hotel, drive to Airparks and leave your car.
Here are your directions to Airparks:
- Leave the airport site and turn right onto the A45 Coventry Road.
- At the Wells Green Junction traffic lights, turn right onto Sheaf Lane towards Garretts Green. Follow signs for off-site airport parking.
- Continue along Sheaf Lane, which turns into Church Road. After just under a mile you will come to a roundabout. Take the third exit and follow this road for about 800 yards, then turn left onto Mackadown Lane.
- The car park entrance is about 200 yards down the road on the left, just past Motor Nation
Getting to and from Birmingham airport
Park in the hotel's car park overnight. You'll have to pay £7.50 to park overnight at the hotel. Then in the morning drive to Airparks where your car will stay while you're away. Once you've parked, hop on one of the blue transfer buses to the airport. Buses run every 25 minutes, 24-hours a day an take just 14 minutes. Transfers are included in the price and you can even use free wifi while you're on board.
Buses operate 24-hours a day, and between 03:00 and 23:55 they run every 25 minutes. Outside of these times, the bus runs when it's needed. The buses lower to the curb to accommodate wheelchair users and so it's easier to get on and off.
Very poor had to wait for kitchen staff when we went for food! And had to wait over 2 and half hours just for a pizza! Plus when it arrived it was still wrong! Will not be using this again terrible service! A very poor start to our honeymoon.Mr Mcdonald (Birmingham Travelodge)
no problems, very comfortable and everything went smoothly. Good value, cheaper than booking at airport.Mrs Bajai (Birmingham Travelodge)
Everything was wonderful we just felt that the shower room was very small and wished we had a bath. The staff were brilliantMiss Rogers (Birmingham Travelodge)
I found the Travelodge easily, the room, food and facilities were very good. I would have liked the parking facility closer to the Travelodge, I did a dummy run in day light, as I needed to be early morning at the airport, which helped. I booked for the car to be at the airport on my return, unfortunately there was a mix up with return dates, my car, I assumed, was buried, as you expected me back a month later than my return date! You dug it out, and after a wait it was returned to me. Very happy, the driver was very helpful and cheerful.Mrs Gilbert (Birmingham Travelodge)
we stayed at the travel lodge on birming airport. the staff food and drink was excellent. Also has the No1 lounge, but due to delays at check in didn't get chance to use it too its full advantage. It was still a relaxing way to start our holiday, and would definatley recommend both.Mrs Russell (Birmingham Travelodge)
See more Birmingham Travelodge customer reviews
Overall rating: 86% by 109 guests