(4 star hotel)
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Save bundles with Holiday Extras
When you have an early flight to catch, you want to make sure you book a hotel that doesn't leave you stranded. Not only is the Holiday Inn a name you can trust, it also offers you breakfast from 4am and 24-hour transfers that run by your arrangement with the hotel. As if that wasn't enough, there's secured parking right on site with CCTV and regular staff patrols. If you want to make sure you catch the worm, this is the hotel for you.
Reasons to book
- Park at the hotel where your car will stay until you return.
- Transfers arranged for when you need them, 24 hours a day.
- A brand you can trust to provide fantastically comfortable rooms.
- Early start? You can grab a continental breakfast from 4am.
All rooms at the hotel are en suite and have a TV, wifi, a desk, a hairdryer, a kettle and a phone.
The hotel offers room service 24 hours a day.
The Holiday Inn Bristol Airport features a bar, a restaurant, free wifi for the first half hour.
- Leisure facilities
- Room service
- Internet access
- Conference facilities
The hotel's ever-changing menu means we can't tell you much about it's locally-sourced, but affordable food. Suffice to say, you'll find something to suit every taste. You'll just have to try it for yourselves.
Restaurant 38 is open from 6.30pm to 10.30pm daily.
A continental breakfast buffet is served from 4am, with cooked items becoming available at 6am. Breakfast is served until 10.30am, 11am on weekends and costs £6.35 for continental, £9.70 for English.
Elsewhere, the hotel has a lounge bar open 24 hours and serving quick meals like sandwiches and burgers from 11am to 11pm.
You can check in from 2pm. You must check out by noon.
Rail and Coach
- Bristol airport hotels with coach travel to Bristol airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Holiday Inn Bristol Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Bristol airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Holiday Inn Bristol Airport Address
The Holiday Inn Bristol Airport is rated 8.8/10 by 79 guests.
Arrival at the Holiday Inn
You can check-in from 14:00. Make sure you book your ticket on the bus to the airport for the next morning when you arrive.
Directions to the hotel:
- Take the M5 to Weston Super-Mare and leave at junction 21.
- Take the third exit onto the A370.
- After 4 and a half miles, turn right onto Congresbury High Street.
- After 3 miles, take the second exit at the roundabout onto Langford Road.
- As you reach Budgens Stores, turn left and left again around behind the shop so you're on the A38 Bypass.
- The hotel will be on the left after 2 miles.
Getting to and from BRS airport
The hotel runs a transfer bus to the airport and back when it's needed, 24 hours a day. You can book your seat with the hotel reception. It costs £3.50 each.
When you get back, give the hotel a call and they'll send the bus to pick you up. Your ticket back is, again, £3.50.
Returning to the Holiday Inn
You need to check out by 12:00. Make sure you're ready in reception 10 minutes before the time you booked the bus for when you arrived. The transfer bus costs £3.50 and takes 7 minutes to get to the airport.
Holiday Inn address