(4 star hotel)
including 8 days parking
from the airport
The best savings online
Just ten minutes away from Nottingham East Midlands airport, the Hilton is a superb hotel offering fine dining and great service. You'll be able to enjoy the luxurious surroundings before flying from East Midlands airport. With great dining options and an excellent parking package, the Hilton East Midlands offers everything for a comfortable airport stopover at a fantastic price.
Reasons to book
- 4-star level of luxury for an amazingly low price.
- Great location - close to the airport and local attractions
- Indoor fitness centre with heated pool and sauna
- Great dining options with the Pavilion Restaurant and Piano Bar
Rooms at the East Midlands Hilton feature a colour TV, video/euro-sport channels, telephone, radio, tea coffee facilities,hairdryer, trouser press and modem point.
Room service is available at the East Midlands Hilton 24 hours a day.
The Hilton East Midlands Airport features a wide range of leisure facilities and dining at the Pavilion Restaurant and Piano Bar
- Leisure facilities
- Swimming pool
- Room service
- Internet access
- Conference facilities
There's always a surprise in store in the ever-changing Pavilion restaurant. The food's different every day, whether there's a buffet or a theme menu on offer, you're sure to find a reason to come back. There's also an exclusive offer for Holiday Extras customers: three courses for just £19.
The restaurant is open from 7am to 10am - 11am at weekends - for breakfast, lunch from noon to 2pm, except on Saturdays, and dinner from 7pm to 9.45pm.
You can check in from 3pm. You must check out by noon.
Rail and Coach
- East Midlands airport hotels with coach travel to East Midlands airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Hilton East Midlands Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at East Midlands airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Hilton East Midlands Airport Address
M1 Castle Donington,
The Hilton East Midlands Airport is rated 8.8/10 by 372 guests.
Arrival at the Hilton
You can check in from 3pm.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
- Exit the M1 at junction 24 and take the A50 exit, signposted for Stoke, Derby and Alton Towers.
- After half a mile, you will see the hotel and the Hilton flags on your right, drive past this and then take the next right, doubling back on yourself and passing through the Hilton entrance.
If you're using a SatNav, the hotel postcode may not take you to the right place. Please enter the full address and make use of our directions.
Getting to and from EMA airport
On the morning of your flight, hop on the hotel's free transfer bus and you'll be at the airport in 5 minutes.
Returning to the Hilton
You must check out by noon. All you need to do is catch the shuttle bus back to the airport - the journey takes about ten minutes. When you check in, reception will book you your seat on the bus.
M1 Castle Donington,