Gatwick Cambridge Hotel With Parking
Close at hand and easy on foot
You're unlikely to struggle finding a space in the Cambridge hotel car park - there are 600 car parking spaces in a locked compound close to the hotel, protected by cameras and barbed wire.
- "We stayed at the Cambridge hotel before our flight to gatwick. The staff were extremely helpful, the car parking was very reasonable and everything flowed well. The ease of booking and customer services from Holiday Extras was excellent."
Mrs Noon, 12 Feb 2014
- "Very slick service, when ringing to request cot for room, staff were very helpful. The hotel/parking facility was brilliant. Would definitely use holiday extras again."
Miss O'brien, 08 Jul 2013
- "Stayed at the Cambridge Holtel near Gatwick with 2 weeks parking. Excellent room and the very early in house transport to the airport was again on time and reliable. we have stayed here four times and cannot fault them ."
Mr Jones, 19 May 2013
- "Arrangements went smoothly. Cambridge Hotel, staff and food were excellent. No complaints at all with parking arrangements and personal delivery and collection from airport."
Mrs Ward, 08 May 2013
- "hotel fine, transfers smooth, car parking on site fine, ate at hotel restaurant..very good meal. Happy with cost of hotel and parking included"
Mr Corbett, 24 Jul 2012
The system is that after parking next to the hotel to unload your baggage (thankfully, no having to lug it miles, you can drive right up to the entrance) the staff will take your car keys and park your vehicle later in the compound, through a security gate 200 metres away.
It will be moved on the day you return, ready for you in the short-stay parking area next to the hotel. Some guests prefer to hang onto their car keys and there are a limited number of available car spaces next to the hotel.
Extra car parking is charged at an additional £6 per day, and you may request this at the time of booking, or at reception when you arrive.