Rooms at the Gatwick Cambridge Hotel
You'll want to reach for room service
Guests rooms at the Cambridge hotel at Gatwick are light and clean all are found on two floors, apart from the two attic rooms which are up another flight of stairs.
There are plenty of double rooms of varying sizes, and the standard double room has plenty of space for two people. Desk, tea facilities, hairdryer, flat screen TV, and telephone are provided, and there is a good Wi-fi signal, as there is throughout the hotel.
- "Excellent Hotel. Lovely meal. We had stayed here before. Only let down room a little dated & small, but we only stayed 1 night so all good. Staff were excellent. Car ready in front of Hotel on return. Transfers really good."
Mrs Hicks, 05 Oct 2013
- "Excellent pickup and drop off, room refurbished but could really do with new carpet, which is why I marked down. Excellent breakfast and courteous service. Would use again."
Mrs Thomas, 10 Jul 2013
- "Very slick service, when ringing to request cot for room, staff were very helpful. The hotel/parking facility was brilliant. Would definitely use holiday extras again."
Miss O'brien, 08 Jul 2013
- "Stayed at the Cambridge Holtel near Gatwick with 2 weeks parking. Excellent room and the very early in house transport to the airport was again on time and reliable. we have stayed here four times and cannot fault them ."
Mr Jones, 19 May 2013
- "Easy check in and out. rooms a liittle run down from our previous stay but clean and comfortable. Rapid and efficient transfer service to and from airport."
Mrs Garner, 14 Apr 2013
If there are more than two of you, there is a good selection of family rooms, which will accommodate a varying number of children, from toddlers to gangling teens. There are doubles plus bunk beds, doubles plus one, and rooms that will comfortably take five or six.
The unusual attic rooms both sleep four in one double and two singles, and look fun for slightly older kids. One of them offers two rooms joined by an open doorway that could suit teenagers who want a little privacy (and/or parents who dont want to be kept awake by compulsive iPhone activity).