Gatwick Russ Hill Reviews Page 11Customer ratings and feedback
- 2493 Gatwick Russ Hill Reviews Pages ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- 78% of customers who left a review for the Gatwick Russ Hill Reviews Pages would book again
- 2493 customers have given an average rating of
- Russ Hill ROOM WAS A LONG WALK TO IT
AND WAS VERY BASIC.
BREAKFAST WAS GOOD ALSO THE DINING AREA WAS GOOD
TRANSFERS WHERE GOOD
Mr Perkins 11 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill no problems
Mr Edwards 10 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Very poor hotel room, parking ok
Mr Young 10 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Very good, no complaints at all, advise anyone to use this service
Mr Peckham 08 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill value for money clean & staff very helpful
Mr Ashford 07 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill no problems all went as planned staff friendly and helpful this is the third time we have used holiday extras well done
Mr Riches 07 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Have stayed at the hotel previously so no surprises (still almost missed the turning though). Quite adequate for an overnight stay, carvery dinner was what you would expect and the breakfast was OK. Staff were helpful and told you what you needed to know. No complaints at all.
Ms Pamplin 06 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Everything as stated when booked on line. Encountered no problems.Staff at hotel very helpful.
Mrs Murphy 06 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill we use the russ hill hotel 2-3 times a year and it is good value for a night and then 15 nights parking.
Mrs Baddock 05 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Very very good. Everything went like clockwork.
Mr Manley 03 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill The hotel and paring were fine, transfers were on time and quick. The travel insurance was a good price (thankfully it was not needed!), all in all a good service at a good price
Mr Tyler 03 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill I was very happy with your service.
Mr Goodman 03 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Bed was rather uncomfortable, but other than that, the hotel was ok. Russ Hill do actually offer a service to bring your car to the airport when you return. I wasn't aware of this before I arrived and didn't have my flight details handy, so decided to just go back to the hotel to collect the car, however, when we arrived, we missed the bus my minutes, so had to wait nearly an hour for the next one. I would recommend people have their return flight details and take advantage of this service as sitting at a bus stop for nearly an hour is not great when you arrive back.
Mr Fawcett 03 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill All went well.Good value. Thank you
Mrs Oreshko 17 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill very pleased with service and helpful staff. Hotel a bit "tired" but great value for money.
Mrs Blessed 18 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill very organised
Mrs Furlong 01 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Very helpful staff and everything went according to plan. Thanks very much to you all.
Mr Hornsby 29 May, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill everything went smoothly and the staff was helpful. we only stayed one nite and left our car there and it all went to plan, also the food was very good.
Mr Anderson 26 May, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Everything was as per info given. Excellent.
Mr Butcher 26 May, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Efficient, comfortable hotel. No problems with checking in car and collection of same. Many thanks
Mrs Lord 26 May, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill hotel was ok, for a night. bathroom , well it was a small cupboard once in you could not shut the door, or sit on the toilet square because the sink was in the way.food was good
Mr Read 25 May, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Good facilities but there ought to be some thought re breakfast for those who leave prior to 07.30, as we paid for b&b but had to leave at 0500 hrs
Mr Marvin 22 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Whilst hotel (Russ Hill) is fairly basic for the price and convenience it is more than satisfactory.
Mr Beer 23 May, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill This was the worst sleep I have had in a long time. The air conditioning did not work and the room was so hot we had to leave the window open.
Mr Higgs 23 May, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill very satisfied, what was arranged was
all in order. many thanks
Mr Main-Smith 19 May, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill everything as booked. no problems thank you
Mr Reddy 16 May, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Room was damp long wait for bus on return
Mr Nichol 16 May, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill I am not sure why I have not used an hotel with parking before. The whole experience at Russ Hill was great. From check in, to booking in the car (we litrally parked and forgot about it) to the room (Cot bed ready and child friendly ground floor location and extremely clean) also the transfers where on time and quick. All this for the cost of just parking the car in a normal long stay. I would definately use this service and hotel again, I could not recommend enough for a hassle free start to a holiday.
Mr Barnett 16 May, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Excllent Service
Mr Wilkens 29 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Noisy disco at the hotel.
Infrequent transfer bus
Mr Bastable 01 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Hotel was fine ,good evening meal,parking was good .Would use again good value for money
Mr Morris 03 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill excellent value for money and very organised service
Mr Dorrington 08 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill check-in ok at hotel, room fine tho on small side. Hotel difficult to find, good transfers, would book again
Ms Heath 12 May, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill good value for money
Mrs North 18 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Good value for money.
Mr Gobey 18 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill second year booking with this company, both times it was hassel free.
Mrs Bentley 19 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill first room ok but room on return had 6 beds (we only needed a double, lights didn't work nor did shower
Mrs Frain 08 May, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill EXCELLANT SERVICES HAVE USED TIME AND TIME AGAIN WOULD NEVER GO ANY WERE ELSE ALWAYS DELIVERS WITH VERY VERY HIGH STANDARDS THANK YOU ALL AT HOLIDAY EXTRA
Mrs Russell 08 May, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill hotel and arrangements OK. Hotel shabby, food poor.
Mr Birchmore 04 May, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Helpful staff. Booking was done very efficiently
Miss Chaudry 04 May, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill fab start to our holiday, hotel was lovely. very clean, comfortable room, staff friendly & helpful. stressfree coach trip to airport and hastle free pick-up will defennatly do it again
Mr Mcgeeney 03 May, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Excellent
Mr Taylor 03 May, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill The room in the Russ Hill Hotel where we stayed was somewhat in need of a facelift.
Mrs Harrison 02 May, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Everything was as expected, the staff at the hotel were very friendly, only one little blip, the bed in our room was very uncomfortable, I think new mattresses are the order of the day.
Mrs Mccluggage 02 May, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Yes everything went well beds were more than comfortable food was good & staff very friendly, if I had to be picky i would say the outside of the hotel Russ Hill left a lot to be desired but the inside was great
in fact our holiday was splendid from start to finish. thank you holiday extras I would recommend the Russ Hill to anyone for comfort good food & good service !
Mr Aldridge 26 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill The room was very small indeed
The evening meal was good
Mrs Town 26 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill yes yes and yes thank you
Mr Lee 01 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Very reliable company with a lot of business sense to satisfy cuatomers
Mr Daniels 07 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill Hotel used below average room, shower unusable, parking area very muddy.Holiday Extras organization good.
Mrs Bradbury 08 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Russ Hill this hotel was old and worn out! it was like going back to the 60's. Staff were helpful nevertheless
Mr Hart 09 Mar, 2011out of 5