Gatwick Russ Hill Reviews Page 2Customer ratings and feedback
- 2418 Gatwick Russ Hill Reviews Pages ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- 78% of customers who left a review for the Gatwick Russ Hill Reviews Pages would book again
- 2418 customers have given an average rating of
- Russ Hill The package was spoilt by the 50 minute wait at Gatwick airport pick-up point on the way home.
Hotel was fine.
Mr Pringle 06 Jul, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Hotel was dingy and found mould in the wardrobe. We arrived late, and the carvery was cold and had obviously been sitting around along time as it was fairly unedible. Noise outside our room in the early hours of a large group of drunk guys. Would never stay there again.
Miss Williams 07 Jul, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Very good service all round no probs at all.
Mr Bisgrove 05 Jul, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Just perfect.pick your car up from where you left it:no queing to getyour car keys back as you didn't hand them over and nobody else drove your car.Will definitely use again.Good bar and food at reasonable prices.Rooms a bit on the small side but adequate for purpose.
Mr Johnson 05 Jul, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill The hotel was absolutely horrible. I knew it wasn't going to be great but it was truly awful
Mrs Lucas 05 Jul, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Shower was small no room to move in it. It wouldnt be any good for anyone over 5ft.
Mrs Stafford 30 Jun, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Clean room food good noisy planes often fly over. Too hot in room to have windows in room closed to stop the noise.
Mr Mountford 29 Jun, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill The staff were very helpful. It was the room that was not great. My chair had a broken leg and the TV aerial was broken. The rooms need updating.
Mrs Oliver-Puddepha 16 Jun, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill rooms need serious upgrade, staff we're fine & helpful
Mr Mulgrew 14 Jun, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill yes very helpful, although did ask for early morning wake up call and they had the wrong time down so never got one.
Mr Reid-Miller 14 Jun, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Excellent nights stay and good breakfast.
Mrs Waring 14 Jun, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill The neighbouring room was inhabited by very noisy people and we had a very early flight they woke us all up and we were extremely tired on getting up! Very bad and thoughtless for other hotel guests!!!! Would endure we didn't have one of those rooms again!!!
Mrs Evans 04 Jun, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Hotel was awful. Our room stank of damp, it was really intoxicating and hit you as you entered the room. Damp spores on the bathroom ceiling. Beds were extremely uncomfortable, terrible night sleep. Food was ok though
Mr Vitalini 03 Jun, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Room not well cleaned , tissues under bed, curtains filthy, window frame full of mould . Wallpaper faded and stained , dust on every surface . Whole room needs refurbishing . Bar area in same dilapidated state , chair seat pads dirty and worn out . Staff helpful , food good .
Mrs Raven 29 May, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Ticked all boxes for what we needed, however, hotel needs updating and food choice was poor.
Miss Rajput 27 May, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill was quite disappointed to be honest, you dont expect reception staff to growl at you to go sit down when youve just arrived. he seemed utterly disinterested. another staff member booked me in who was polite.
Ms Halford 27 May, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Rooms were very dated and cold! No lift and no staff to help with baggage. Transfer time is 25mins from airport.
Mr Mcloughlin 16 May, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Yes staff were very helpful . Our car was safely parked and taken care of and we had very smooth transfer to airport THANKYOU
Mrs Johnson 12 May, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Everything went very smoothly. There were no problems. We would definately use them again.
Mrs Mcalonan 21 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Staff were very helpful but the carvery dinner was,nt very nice this was included in the price
Miss Boswell 21 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Staff were great all went smoothly facilities very good just think food menu cd be a little better a wider choice
Mr/S Paulsavies1964 15 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Only stayed 1 night. Arrived very late but the gentleman that greeted us was very helpful amd polite.
Mr Oneil 13 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Fabulous time
Mrs Farrell 11 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill No complaints AT all
Mr Miles 09 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Just be aware buses stop running at 8:45 so any later flights will need to catch a cab which is Â£18.
Mr Varley 09 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Everything was as described & I had no issues at all - very pleased with my booking thankyou
Miss Lester 04 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Everything went really well. We booked the evening meal with our stay which was great value. The bus both ways was spot on time. Will definitely use again.
Mr/S Stuffyis 01 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill facilities exactly as described excellent value for the price we paid
Mrs Martin 01 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Excellent facilities - really comfortable bed. Great parking.
Mrs Eustace 01 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Fab service
Miss Beale 25 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill yes no problems apart for heating in room switched off when we arrived at 8pm on a cold frosty night & room never really warmed up as storage heater type. As only there 1 night it was a minor inconvenience in otherwise a satisfactory hotel room.
Mr Richards 18 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill We got to the hotel at around 7pm to check in. Initially we were given a room that was outside and very cold. The TV was not working, the bed was too small for the 2 of us and you can hardly enter the shower room/toliet. We went back to reception to let them know and the officer behind the desk was very helpful. He quickly changed our room for us which was actually inside the hotel with the TV working and all in order. The parking facilities were spot on - no complaints. I would very much recommend this hotel if you are planning to fly from Gatwick and need a night and parking for a few days for an early morning flight. The bus/shuttle timetables from the hotel to the airport and back is excellent!!
Mrs Bhayani 17 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill nice hotel, staff very helpful.Room comfortable
restaurant needs refurb, but food excellent
Mr Bond 12 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill fantastic service
Mr Macmillan 14 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Good value but rooms need updating - especially the TV! Long waits at reception after a long drive are also not a great experience.
Miss White 12 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill ICOULD NOT BELIEVE HOW EASY AND INEXPENSIVE IT WAS TO STAY OVERNIGHT, EAT AND LEAVE THE CAR AT THE BRITANNIA HOTEL. I WILL CERTAINLY USE IT AGAIN.
Mr Hammond 10 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Maybe more frequent shuttle services to and from the airport.
Mr Kakurira 09 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Very basic hotel which could do with updating but the price we paid was fair.
Mr Blacker 18 Jan, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Excellent service cannot speak highly enough
Mr Clilverd 17 Jan, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill For a one night room and a weeks parking, fantastoc value! Easy to select dates and buy rooms.
Mr Bentley 15 Jan, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Very easy and straightforward, transfer bus was on time and there was no problems with the hotel, would defiantly recommend to others as the price was very good.
Miss Kingston 12 Jan, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill All fine
Mr Williams 06 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Good hotel. Been here several times. Much easier to park now a t hotel. Would prefer r bus stop at airport to be nearer to airport due to having elderly parent with us. Would recommend hotel
Mrs Wootton 30 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Very good , only thing was the coach service to the airport did not run after midnight , so we had to get a taxi , which did not turn up when expected .
Mr Cooke 26 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill the service and facility were all that was promised, and got our holiday off to a relaxed start
Mr Hamilton 21 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Excellent service.
Mr Burnell 11 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Yes everything went smoothly. Made out holiday easy.
Miss Smith 06 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Room satisfactory for the one night stay. Parking good. Staff very helpful.
Mr King 30 Aug, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Excellent as always been using for the past 10yrs thankyou
Miss Perry 21 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Yes very helpful it was a smooth and professional service
Mrs Starr 17 Feb, 2014out of 5