Gatwick Russ Hill Reviews Page 3Customer ratings and feedback
- 2475 Gatwick Russ Hill Reviews Pages ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- 78% of customers who left a review for the Gatwick Russ Hill Reviews Pages would book again
- 2475 customers have given an average rating of
- Russ Hill ICOULD NOT BELIEVE HOW EASY AND INEXPENSIVE IT WAS TO STAY OVERNIGHT, EAT AND LEAVE THE CAR AT THE BRITANNIA HOTEL. I WILL CERTAINLY USE IT AGAIN.
Mr Hammond 10 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Maybe more frequent shuttle services to and from the airport.
Mr Kakurira 09 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Very basic hotel which could do with updating but the price we paid was fair.
Mr Blacker 18 Jan, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Excellent service cannot speak highly enough
Mr Clilverd 17 Jan, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill For a one night room and a weeks parking, fantastoc value! Easy to select dates and buy rooms.
Mr Bentley 15 Jan, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Very easy and straightforward, transfer bus was on time and there was no problems with the hotel, would defiantly recommend to others as the price was very good.
Miss Kingston 12 Jan, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill All fine
Mr Williams 06 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Good hotel. Been here several times. Much easier to park now a t hotel. Would prefer r bus stop at airport to be nearer to airport due to having elderly parent with us. Would recommend hotel
Mrs Wootton 30 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Very good , only thing was the coach service to the airport did not run after midnight , so we had to get a taxi , which did not turn up when expected .
Mr Cooke 26 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill the service and facility were all that was promised, and got our holiday off to a relaxed start
Mr Hamilton 21 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Excellent service.
Mr Burnell 11 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Yes everything went smoothly. Made out holiday easy.
Miss Smith 06 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Room satisfactory for the one night stay. Parking good. Staff very helpful.
Mr King 30 Aug, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Excellent as always been using for the past 10yrs thankyou
Miss Perry 21 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Yes very helpful it was a smooth and professional service
Mrs Starr 17 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Hotel really needed a good clean huge cobwebs on the walls in the bedroom. We ate from the bar menu as the buffet looked less than appealing. Good night's sleep and good value for money.
Mrs Eason 08 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Large picture alongside bed fell off wall!
Mr Hammond 04 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Your service - for overnight stay plus parking - is always excellent and recommended to friends
Mrs Soffe 21 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill very helpful thankyou
Mrs Merriman 22 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Very helpful lovely stay.
Miss Rance 27 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Everything went very smoothly. The only complaint I have is that the buses taking you from airport back to hotel are too infrequent. We waited over and hour in the freezing cold. When we rang Russ Hill they were very unhelpful.
Mrs Nolan 28 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Hotel and parking were as advertised but the cost of transport to the airport from the hotel had risen from £5 to £7 each without notice. Also the timing of return trip from airport to hotel required a wait of nearly an hour for the bus - which again was not made clear when booking.
Mr Fowler 30 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill We were all more than happy with the services we received. Facilities were as described, only small criticism would be that the beds could have been more comfortable.
Mr Mckee 12 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill We love the Russ Hill Hotel. Only drawback could be a bit of a wait at the airport for the bus transfer back to RHH. We were lucky - it was only 10 minutes. See you next year!
Miss Hopkins 10 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill staff not welcoming at all. room we were given was like a cupboard under the stairs with sloping roof and bed pushed under slope.very claustraphobic,was given another but very small room.Fortumately only one night.A very cold atmosphere.
Mrs Hibbens 03 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Worst night sleep in a 'prison cell' of a room with no windows, was freezing cold and the most uncomfortable bed with not enough pillows, despite us asking for more. Dreadful.
Ms Oxland 01 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Russ House Hotel was good - very cost effective. Food was a bit poor but was fair for the price paid. Bus drop-off and collection was good. Car parking was secure. Overall we were pleased and woulde use again.
Mrs Gowling 27 Aug, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill the food was really awful and we were seated in a small corridor like place to eat. the room was very small all and the curtains were not attached very disapointed
Mrs Leney 21 Jul, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill George, the receptionist at Russ Hill hotel was very helpful as he was from Prague, which we were visiting.
Mrs Kipling 08 Jul, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill Russ Hill Hotel
Disaster coming home as timetable is written poorly and misleading - only one bus/hour to get back to the hotel. Not great experience after your holiday
Mrs Gibbins 21 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill Check in smooth. Facilities o.k. but not cleaned very well as we found empty & full food cartons under the bed. Staff o.k. no one to help get your bags up the stairs to your room. Food in restaurant was quite nice.
Mrs Bagley 14 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill brilliant
Mrs Macmillan 04 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill Russ Hill Hotel, parking ok but very disorganised, location good. The hotel itself was noisy, damp and the food awful.
Mr Smith 02 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill Excellent value, convenient location, easy transfer to airport. Room a little tired and cramped but fit for purpose.
Mrs Pentreath 03 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill The bed had springs coming through the mattress. We couldnt have a shower as when you put it on the bath taps started running too and the water wouldn't drain away.
Mr Carvalho 28 May, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill Everthing was absolutely fine until our return and we had to wait for 1 hour for the curtesy bus back to the hotel to collect our car.
Mrs Sykes 25 May, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill all went smoothly facilities were basic but it was a one night stay, the staff were helpful and friendly
Mrs Smith 24 May, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill Good value, handy location for Gatwick, really nice to stay the night before and then leave the car. The shuttle to and from the airport was frequent and easy to use
Mr Smallwood 24 May, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill Facilities were great, staff were extremely friendly
Mr Thompson 25 May, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill everything went smoothly and the staff were helpful and friendly
Miss Taylor 23 May, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill hotel was ok food was not hot and looked tiered wifi very poor.
Mr Bull 21 May, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill Everything was really good and went very smoothly. The staff were very friendly and helpful. The room was basic but adequate and was very clean. The bus service to and from the airport was excellent the drivers were friendly and cheerful . We were very impressed and would certainly use and recommend this service again.
Mr Hill 20 May, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill We booked a hotel at gatwick plus parking and it was a great start to the holiday!
Ms Hetherington 20 May, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill Found Russ Hill Hotel ok but felt let down when we got up to have our showers early in morning only to find shower did not work. Hope that doesn't happen on our next trip in couple of weeks time. Otherwise all ok thank you.
Mrs Davies 18 May, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill Facilities quite basic
Staff pleasant and helpful
Mr Jarvis 18 May, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill Hotel food option and quality very poor. Misleading transfer from airport back to collect car, several people caught out late at night.
Mrs Vasey 17 May, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill We have been to this hotel several times when flying via Gatwick as it just right for us. The staff are very good and the rooms as you would like them for an overnight stay.
Mr Milner 17 May, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill Toilet was dirty on arrival and no cot in room as requested. Transfer bus was 20 mins late on return. Other than that Goodvaluefor money
Mr Wood 17 May, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill hotel room had no window only roof window not good
Mr Harvey 17 May, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill No problems at all with accommodation and car parking with Russ Hill Hotel. Very good shuttle service.
Mr Binnie 16 May, 2013out of 5