Gatwick Russ Hill Reviews Page 3Customer ratings and feedback
- 2502 Gatwick Russ Hill Reviews Pages ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- 78% of customers who left a review for the Gatwick Russ Hill Reviews Pages would book again
- 2502 customers have given an average rating of
- Russ Hill Everything went really well. We booked the evening meal with our stay which was great value. The bus both ways was spot on time. Will definitely use again.
Mr/S Stuffyis 01 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill facilities exactly as described excellent value for the price we paid
Mrs Martin 01 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Excellent facilities - really comfortable bed. Great parking.
Mrs Eustace 01 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Fab service
Miss Beale 25 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill yes no problems apart for heating in room switched off when we arrived at 8pm on a cold frosty night & room never really warmed up as storage heater type. As only there 1 night it was a minor inconvenience in otherwise a satisfactory hotel room.
Mr Richards 18 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill We got to the hotel at around 7pm to check in. Initially we were given a room that was outside and very cold. The TV was not working, the bed was too small for the 2 of us and you can hardly enter the shower room/toliet. We went back to reception to let them know and the officer behind the desk was very helpful. He quickly changed our room for us which was actually inside the hotel with the TV working and all in order. The parking facilities were spot on - no complaints. I would very much recommend this hotel if you are planning to fly from Gatwick and need a night and parking for a few days for an early morning flight. The bus/shuttle timetables from the hotel to the airport and back is excellent!!
Mrs Bhayani 17 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill nice hotel, staff very helpful.Room comfortable
restaurant needs refurb, but food excellent
Mr Bond 12 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill fantastic service
Mr Macmillan 14 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Good value but rooms need updating - especially the TV! Long waits at reception after a long drive are also not a great experience.
Miss White 12 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill ICOULD NOT BELIEVE HOW EASY AND INEXPENSIVE IT WAS TO STAY OVERNIGHT, EAT AND LEAVE THE CAR AT THE BRITANNIA HOTEL. I WILL CERTAINLY USE IT AGAIN.
Mr Hammond 10 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Maybe more frequent shuttle services to and from the airport.
Mr Kakurira 09 Feb, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Very basic hotel which could do with updating but the price we paid was fair.
Mr Blacker 18 Jan, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Excellent service cannot speak highly enough
Mr Clilverd 17 Jan, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill For a one night room and a weeks parking, fantastoc value! Easy to select dates and buy rooms.
Mr Bentley 15 Jan, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Very easy and straightforward, transfer bus was on time and there was no problems with the hotel, would defiantly recommend to others as the price was very good.
Miss Kingston 12 Jan, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill All fine
Mr Williams 06 Nov, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Good hotel. Been here several times. Much easier to park now a t hotel. Would prefer r bus stop at airport to be nearer to airport due to having elderly parent with us. Would recommend hotel
Mrs Wootton 30 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Very good , only thing was the coach service to the airport did not run after midnight , so we had to get a taxi , which did not turn up when expected .
Mr Cooke 26 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill the service and facility were all that was promised, and got our holiday off to a relaxed start
Mr Hamilton 21 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Excellent service.
Mr Burnell 11 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Yes everything went smoothly. Made out holiday easy.
Miss Smith 06 Sep, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Room satisfactory for the one night stay. Parking good. Staff very helpful.
Mr King 30 Aug, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Excellent as always been using for the past 10yrs thankyou
Miss Perry 21 Jul, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Yes very helpful it was a smooth and professional service
Mrs Starr 17 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Hotel really needed a good clean huge cobwebs on the walls in the bedroom. We ate from the bar menu as the buffet looked less than appealing. Good night's sleep and good value for money.
Mrs Eason 08 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Large picture alongside bed fell off wall!
Mr Hammond 04 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Your service - for overnight stay plus parking - is always excellent and recommended to friends
Mrs Soffe 21 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill very helpful thankyou
Mrs Merriman 22 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Very helpful lovely stay.
Miss Rance 27 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Everything went very smoothly. The only complaint I have is that the buses taking you from airport back to hotel are too infrequent. We waited over and hour in the freezing cold. When we rang Russ Hill they were very unhelpful.
Mrs Nolan 28 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Hotel and parking were as advertised but the cost of transport to the airport from the hotel had risen from £5 to £7 each without notice. Also the timing of return trip from airport to hotel required a wait of nearly an hour for the bus - which again was not made clear when booking.
Mr Fowler 30 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill We were all more than happy with the services we received. Facilities were as described, only small criticism would be that the beds could have been more comfortable.
Mr Mckee 12 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill We love the Russ Hill Hotel. Only drawback could be a bit of a wait at the airport for the bus transfer back to RHH. We were lucky - it was only 10 minutes. See you next year!
Miss Hopkins 10 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill staff not welcoming at all. room we were given was like a cupboard under the stairs with sloping roof and bed pushed under slope.very claustraphobic,was given another but very small room.Fortumately only one night.A very cold atmosphere.
Mrs Hibbens 03 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Worst night sleep in a 'prison cell' of a room with no windows, was freezing cold and the most uncomfortable bed with not enough pillows, despite us asking for more. Dreadful.
Ms Oxland 01 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Russ Hill Russ House Hotel was good - very cost effective. Food was a bit poor but was fair for the price paid. Bus drop-off and collection was good. Car parking was secure. Overall we were pleased and woulde use again.
Mrs Gowling 27 Aug, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill the food was really awful and we were seated in a small corridor like place to eat. the room was very small all and the curtains were not attached very disapointed
Mrs Leney 21 Jul, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill George, the receptionist at Russ Hill hotel was very helpful as he was from Prague, which we were visiting.
Mrs Kipling 08 Jul, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill there was not a window in the bedroom it was like sleeping in a broom cupboard
Mrs Tansley 22 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill Russ Hill Hotel
Disaster coming home as timetable is written poorly and misleading - only one bus/hour to get back to the hotel. Not great experience after your holiday
Mrs Gibbins 21 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill excellent value three course meal a bed for the night and parking
Mr Batty 17 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill Russ Hill Hotel was looking rather shabby. Have stayed there before but there seems to have been some changes and I am not sure I would stay again. The food was not as good although the staff were helpful.
Ms Pamplin 16 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill Check in smooth. Facilities o.k. but not cleaned very well as we found empty & full food cartons under the bed. Staff o.k. no one to help get your bags up the stairs to your room. Food in restaurant was quite nice.
Mrs Bagley 14 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill have used this hotel several times, need I say more!
Mr Elliott 13 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill Excellent value,clean room and reasonable position from airport
Mr Mancini 11 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill Always a hassle free service
Mrs Hammond 11 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill brilliant
Mrs Macmillan 04 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill Russ Hill Hotel, parking ok but very disorganised, location good. The hotel itself was noisy, damp and the food awful.
Mr Smith 02 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill Excellent value, convenient location, easy transfer to airport. Room a little tired and cramped but fit for purpose.
Mrs Pentreath 03 Jun, 2013out of 5
- Russ Hill The bed had springs coming through the mattress. We couldnt have a shower as when you put it on the bath taps started running too and the water wouldn't drain away.
Mr Carvalho 28 May, 2013out of 5