Gatwick Russ Hill Reviews Page 3Customer ratings and feedback
- 2577 Gatwick Russ Hill Reviews Pages ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- 78% of customers who left a review for the Gatwick Russ Hill Reviews Pages would book again
- 2577 customers have given an average rating of
- Russ Hill The room was tiny andno window or air conditioning but we were given 2 fans. The taxi service was excellant
Mr Wilkinson 13 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill When we arrived at Russ hill they had no record of us booking 2 rooms and it was quite a lot of hassle trying to find us a room which we could have done without they Te us it was holiday extras error but it turned out to be russ hill hotel error I can only explain the hotel as faulty towers when all was sorted out we did have a laugh about it
Mrs Goldhawk 13 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill It was so easy and the staff were very helpful
Mrs Stone 13 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Yes, Yes but our room had no windows so felt quite claustrophobic.
Mr Stanton 13 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill facilities were fine although the staff were miserable, just the bare minimum service.
Ms Cottrell 09 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Used this place twice now you have to go in mind it's a bed for the night so you don't have to rush to the airport. It's very tired in places and like a rat warren by the time you drag your cases to the room your sweating. Not the clean shinny place that you show in tour video.
Mr Goode 09 Sep, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Everything went smoothly. Building dated but all clean and serviceable. Staff were very helpful.
Mrs Sapsford 06 Aug, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Room very small,no air con, but dinner carvery was very good value. Car parking ideal
Mrs Bramman 05 Aug, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Room was very good - taxi very efficient. Only downside was meal - very basic, we were not offered wine - but it did the job. No frills.
Mrs Abbott 18 Jul, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill The hotel was stunning on arrival so had high expectations. Didn't sleep once though as it was so uncomfortable and hot, window was tiny with double windows on so it was hard to get air and the air con didn't work. Not what I needed before an early flight
Miss Leggett 15 Jul, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Staff were excellent. The room had been booked on the wrong day but the staff didn't bat an eyelid and sorted everything out in quick time. Many thanks.
Mr Forman 13 Jul, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Staff very helpful,pleasant,polite and informative, but as we have stayed there before we feel that the hotel is getting very tired looking , the bedrooms could definitely do with being improved.
Mrs Marks 11 Jul, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Good value for money, not five star but ideal for Gatwick.
Mr Stanley 11 Jul, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Everything went smoothly, however the whole place could do with an upgrade or at least a lick of paint. staff were very helpful.
Mrs Davies 08 Jul, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Facilities very poor mould in room dirty not what we expected, worst hotel we have ever stayed in.
Mrs Davis 08 Jul, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Yes everything was as describes and the staff were lovely
Miss Payne 08 Jul, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill The package was spoilt by the 50 minute wait at Gatwick airport pick-up point on the way home.
Hotel was fine.
Mr Pringle 06 Jul, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Hotel was dingy and found mould in the wardrobe. We arrived late, and the carvery was cold and had obviously been sitting around along time as it was fairly unedible. Noise outside our room in the early hours of a large group of drunk guys. Would never stay there again.
Miss Williams 07 Jul, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Very good service all round no probs at all.
Mr Bisgrove 05 Jul, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Just perfect.pick your car up from where you left it:no queing to getyour car keys back as you didn't hand them over and nobody else drove your car.Will definitely use again.Good bar and food at reasonable prices.Rooms a bit on the small side but adequate for purpose.
Mr Johnson 05 Jul, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill The hotel was absolutely horrible. I knew it wasn't going to be great but it was truly awful
Mrs Lucas 05 Jul, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Staff very helpful. Drinks in the bar reasonable for airport hotel. Great to sit outside on the green and have a drink in the sunshine. But the food in the bar was awful. Didn't try the carvery in the restaurant. Rooms clean with plenty hot water. Needs updating but value for money - would stay again.
Mrs Hargreaves 02 Jul, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Staff helpful, rooms a bit small but functional.
Mrs Liddell 30 Jun, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Shower was small no room to move in it. It wouldnt be any good for anyone over 5ft.
Mrs Stafford 30 Jun, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Everything went very smoothly from checking in (although the gentleman on reception was very grumpy)through to departure. Had the meal deal and was very pleased with that too.
Mrs Allum 29 Jun, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Our room was very small and cramped and claustrophobic as there were no windows, but clean and comfortable. Staff were pleasant and the food good.
Mrs Mccallum 29 Jun, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Clean room food good noisy planes often fly over. Too hot in room to have windows in room closed to stop the noise.
Mr Mountford 29 Jun, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill The staff were very helpful. It was the room that was not great. My chair had a broken leg and the TV aerial was broken. The rooms need updating.
Mrs Oliver-Puddepha 16 Jun, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill rooms need serious upgrade, staff we're fine & helpful
Mr Mulgrew 14 Jun, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill yes very helpful, although did ask for early morning wake up call and they had the wrong time down so never got one.
Mr Reid-Miller 14 Jun, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Excellent nights stay and good breakfast.
Mrs Waring 14 Jun, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill The neighbouring room was inhabited by very noisy people and we had a very early flight they woke us all up and we were extremely tired on getting up! Very bad and thoughtless for other hotel guests!!!! Would endure we didn't have one of those rooms again!!!
Mrs Evans 04 Jun, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Hotel was awful. Our room stank of damp, it was really intoxicating and hit you as you entered the room. Damp spores on the bathroom ceiling. Beds were extremely uncomfortable, terrible night sleep. Food was ok though
Mr Vitalini 03 Jun, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Room not well cleaned , tissues under bed, curtains filthy, window frame full of mould . Wallpaper faded and stained , dust on every surface . Whole room needs refurbishing . Bar area in same dilapidated state , chair seat pads dirty and worn out . Staff helpful , food good .
Mrs Raven 29 May, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Ticked all boxes for what we needed, however, hotel needs updating and food choice was poor.
Miss Rajput 27 May, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill was quite disappointed to be honest, you dont expect reception staff to growl at you to go sit down when youve just arrived. he seemed utterly disinterested. another staff member booked me in who was polite.
Ms Halford 27 May, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Rooms were very dated and cold! No lift and no staff to help with baggage. Transfer time is 25mins from airport.
Mr Mcloughlin 16 May, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Yes staff were very helpful . Our car was safely parked and taken care of and we had very smooth transfer to airport THANKYOU
Mrs Johnson 12 May, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Everything went smoothly, the rooms were fine and staff were friendly. Have stayed here before. This was our 2nd visit
Mr Baxter 25 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Everything went very smoothly. There were no problems. We would definately use them again.
Mrs Mcalonan 21 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Staff were very helpful but the carvery dinner was,nt very nice this was included in the price
Miss Boswell 21 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Staff were great all went smoothly facilities very good just think food menu cd be a little better a wider choice
Mr/S Paulsavies1964 15 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Only stayed 1 night. Arrived very late but the gentleman that greeted us was very helpful amd polite.
Mr Oneil 13 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Fabulous time
Mrs Farrell 11 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill No complaints AT all
Mr Miles 09 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Just be aware buses stop running at 8:45 so any later flights will need to catch a cab which is Â£18.
Mr Varley 09 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Everything was as described & I had no issues at all - very pleased with my booking thankyou
Miss Lester 04 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Everything went really well. We booked the evening meal with our stay which was great value. The bus both ways was spot on time. Will definitely use again.
Mr/S Stuffyis 01 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill facilities exactly as described excellent value for the price we paid
Mrs Martin 01 Mar, 2015out of 5
- Russ Hill Excellent facilities - really comfortable bed. Great parking.
Mrs Eustace 01 Mar, 2015out of 5