Gatwick Skylane Hotel ReviewsGatwick Skylane Hotel Customer Reviews
- 507 Gatwick Skylane Hotel Reviews ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- 80% of customers who left a review for the Gatwick Skylane Hotel Reviews would book again
- 507 customers have given an average rating of
- Days The hotel we stayed in was lovely and the transfer went smoothly all in all fantastic :)
Ms Palmer 08 Dec, 2014out of 5
- Days Bus to airport was fully booked , so had to get taxis , apart from that it was great , would defiantly book again
Mrs Green 01 Dec, 2014out of 5
- Days All went well and the staff I dealt with were excellent.
Mr Davies 29 Jan, 2014out of 5
- Days The meal we had at the resturant in the hotel could have been better. It was not very hot, not enough for the price and was dry (burger meal)
Mr Ward 12 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Days Very helpful staff on the telephone!
Ms Hemmings 04 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Days Staff not helpful did not help with my suitcase. I have had cancer.
Mrs Barden 05 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Days Very good price nice hotel very efficient
Mr Britten 02 Feb, 2014out of 5
- Days room was dirty,staff unhelpfull, breakfast dredfull
Mrs Britton 02 Jul, 2013out of 5
- Days Hotel was nice and close to airport, didnt really see much of it as arrived late left early but the bedroom was everything you needed.
Mrs Francis 15 May, 2013out of 5
- Days The hotel was exactly as described and I was very impressed with the service of holiday extras.
Mrs Hitchman 07 May, 2013out of 5
- Days all excellent
Hughes 27 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Days all very smoothly, hotel was basic but the price reflected this.
Porter 25 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Days Very good service when booking and hotel was very good stayed the night before and after our flight no problems at all.
Mrs Cook 02 Oct, 2012out of 5
- Days Gatwick hotel and parking also Bristol excellent help on the telephone
Mr Hocking 29 Jul, 2012out of 5
- Days The staff sere helpful
Mr Oladapo 23 Jul, 2012out of 5
- Days yes.
Ms Junemann 03 Jun, 2012out of 5
- Days we found everything to our satisfaction room very clean, staff very helpful
Mrs Kirk 13 Dec, 2011out of 5
- Days Facilities as described. Helpful, friendly and attentive staff.
Mr Brydon 04 Dec, 2011out of 5
- Days All went like clockwork
Mrs Bewes 03 Oct, 2011out of 5
- Days Excellent service.
Everything was just as it said on the tin.
Mr Lovell 16 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Days thanks for a brilliant start to out holiday will definitly bbok with you guys again
Mrs Wilshire 07 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Days No problems and would be happy to use the hotel again
Mr Gaywood 19 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Days very goog!
Mr Tapiaguevara 30 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Days A very good reasonably priced hotel very clean and with a good breakfast
Mr Harris 23 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Days I was of the opinion that breakfast was included in price for my 4* mystery hotel only to find that this was not so and had to pay extra.
Mrs Shirodkar 26 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Days your staff were very good, unfortunately, the hotel was not so good.
Mrs Wilkins 30 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Days Good hotel and location.
Mrs Watt 03 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Days HOTEL CLEAN AND COMFORTABLE. INSTRUCTIONS FOR SHUTTLE COLLECTION AT GATWICK POOR - ENDED UP PAYINH £10 FOR TAXI!!!
Mrs Graley 30 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Days Faultless service as usual.
Mrs Davies 22 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Days Excellent service
Mr Johnson 02 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Days Staying at the Skylane Hotel was just perfect,friendly and very helpful.
Mrs Crawshaw 16 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Days I would stay at the hotel maybe again but the breakfast was very poor.
I would not use the lounge I booked this time again very poor value for money, but I would use the one I booked through you last time.
Mrs Foale 07 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Days Excellent service and reasonable pricing.
Miss James 11 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Days The hotel has been refurbished and is excellent for a stopover to get an early morning flight. Staff very polite and helpful.
Mrs Wilson 11 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Days Room was really nice, but some small things like moldy shower curtain and dirty waste bin were not so nice. Could be replaced easily! Transfer from and to airport went smoothly. Would stay there again any time.
Mrs Thurn 21 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Days Really great breakfast.Very Friendly staff.
Mrs Mayor 21 May, 2011out of 5
- Days No problems.Very Happy with the service.
Mrs Dodman 26 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Days The Staff were very helpful and very friendly we enjoy very much the service
Mrs Riethmann 14 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Days great - thankyou.
Mrs Mackillop 28 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Days Reasonably cheap and satisfactorily comfortable and helpful.
Bar evening meal reasonable.
Mr Garrett 03 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Days We have used the Skylane near Gatwick many times and are very happy with the rooms and service.
Mrs Mckinney 07 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Days The hotel Skylane was very good, polite and helpful staff, food at a sensible price and on time transfers
Mrs Howe 14 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Days Every thing went smoothly. Facilities as described. Staff helpful.
Mrs Howard 08 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Days 1st class as usual
Mr Robson 08 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Days on our return unexpectedly from Egypt the Gatwick Skylane changed our booking at no extra cost to a week early at half hour notice
Mr Roberts 23 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Days The shuttle bus to collect us from the airport was not as prompt as we would have liked (we had a 30 minute wait)but that aside everything else ran very smoothly and were overall very happy with the service and the hotel.
Mrs Lawson 19 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Days Stayed at Skylane Hotel Horley for Gatwick, excellent service and excellent hotel for a one night stay, food good and bar prices cheap, service good and free ride to airport.
Mr Gregory 16 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Days Staff at the hotel were friendly and helpful, was pleasantly surprised at the room and booking couldn't have been easier. Will definitely use site again.
Miss Holey 13 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Days The booking was all good but I had no hot water in room and staff assumed I had worked the taps wrong!
Mrs Roberts 02 Dec, 2010out of 5