Gatwick White House ReviewsGatwick White House Customer Reviews
- 235 White House Hotel Gatwick Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- 76% of customers who left a review for the White House Hotel Gatwick Airport would book again
- 235 customers have given an average rating of
- White House staff very helpful and room comfortable. Taxi service very good.
Mrs Seale 01 May, 2013out of 5
- White House Basically a budget hotel - clean and with helpful staff - good value for money
Mr Goss 20 Mar, 2013out of 5
- White House Stayed in a 2* hotel near Gatwick. Everything as described but would book a higher grade next time
Mr Colton 02 Feb, 2013out of 5
- White House Everything went went very well,I have already booked with you again.
Thank you, David
Rendell-Harman 10 Dec, 2012out of 5
- White House was advised transport would pick us up in 15 minutes. waited 40 minutes. Not good at 3 o'clock in the morning.
Baillie 21 Oct, 2012out of 5
- White House Good Value 😊
Mrs Merry 02 Oct, 2012out of 5
- White House hotel adaquet as we only required a bed
Mr Scott 21 Sep, 2012out of 5
- White House everything was good
Mr Watkins 21 Sep, 2012out of 5
- White House hotel as described,good service
Mr Bruce 25 Jul, 2012out of 5
- White House The whole experience was good, went smoothly & as expected
Mr Brown 24 Jul, 2012out of 5
- White House Holiday Extras.com were fine . Shame the hotel wasn't quite as good as we would have liked especially the pick up service which we were told would take 15 mins to arrive 30 mins later when we phoned again we were told it would be 10mins!!! When the vehicle arrived there was no apology from the driver.
Mr Halliday 02 Jul, 2012out of 5
- White House hotel was clean and the staff were very helpful.transport to the airport was very good
Mrs Rudgley 24 Jun, 2012out of 5
- White House Lovely room with en-suite. Helpful and pleasant staff. Would certainly stay ther again.
Mrs Pine 25 May, 2012out of 5
- White House Everything was great, hotel and staff were exceptional, would go there again.
Mrs Robinson 18 May, 2012out of 5
- White House Yes,everything was as described. Staff were fine & helpful. Very good service.
Mr Goddard 27 Mar, 2012out of 5
- White House No Problems, easy booking
Mr Stacey 10 Mar, 2012out of 5
- White House We were very happy with the hotel and the staff were also very helpful
Mr Brown 09 Feb, 2012out of 5
- White House hotel staff excellant hotel a bit shabby
Mrs Dray 21 Nov, 2011out of 5
- White House yes very good
Mr Hester 17 Nov, 2011out of 5
- White House every thing good
Mrs Self 01 Nov, 2011out of 5
- White House Staff helpful but the hotel was pokey, grubby and poorly equipped
Ms Martin 26 Sep, 2011out of 5
- White House All as booked but hotel was in desperate need of a facial.
Ms Harman 19 Sep, 2011out of 5
- White House Everything went smoothly and the staff were helpful and friendly.
Mrs Green 20 Aug, 2011out of 5
- White House Perhaps a little anxious about leaving the car at the hotel as car just left in hotel car park and security didn't seem that tight but it was fine when we got back. Staff were helpful and prompt at picking us up from the airport.
Mrs Brown 08 Jul, 2011out of 5
- White House Everything went smoothly.Hotel staff very helpful. Room spotlessly clean.
Mr Sargeant 29 Jun, 2011out of 5
- White House Everything went smoothly, both outward and inward.
Mr Brennan 23 Jun, 2011out of 5
- White House Brilliant!
Mrs Smith 25 Sep, 2010out of 5
- White House The reservation was held and everything went smoothly
Dr Charran 04 Oct, 2010out of 5
- White House facilities disappointing
Mrs Starr 08 Oct, 2010out of 5
- White House Hotel very basic!!! Poor parking and a bit haphazard!! Drop off/pick up ok.
Mrs Hooker 21 Oct, 2010out of 5
- White House Excellent service and very efficient
Mrs Capper 03 Nov, 2010out of 5
- White House Very shabby hotel
Mr Skellern 18 Nov, 2010out of 5
- White House yes the hotel was fine, ideal for what we needed and you should mention its near a wonderful pub/restaurant with quality ales,food great big log fire etc, "Ye Old Bells", thank you
Mr Hazzard 08 Dec, 2010out of 5
- White House Room adequate for what we needed,only complaint ,had to wait half an hour to be collected from airport to collect car.
Mr Barnett 21 Jan, 2011out of 5
- White House Accomodation was OK but on the night of our stay the restaurant was closed and we had to walk a mile or so to get an evening meal. On return to Gatwick we were kept waiting 45 minutes for return pick-up to the hotel.
Mr Wharton 23 May, 2011out of 5
- White House Very basic,but after all very cheap.We would stay elsewhere next time.Airport transfers good
Mr Rees 15 May, 2011out of 5
- White House very good stay .friendly staff & comfortable rooms
Mr Wright 03 Feb, 2011out of 5
- White House didn't have the correct rooms ready but sorted it out after about 15 mins
Ms Baker 28 Apr, 2011out of 5
- White House Yes thank you staff were lovely an gave us a room on 1st floor as we had a lot of luggage, apt room description and great value.
Miss Lodge 20 Mar, 2011out of 5
- White House Mattress springs digging through in spots, other wise functional
Mr Chinery 28 Mar, 2011out of 5
- White House Everything went smoothly.All staff were helpful. The wait for the transfer from the airport to the car park was less than 10 minutes. All the facilities were as described in the advert. You get precisely what you hope for.
Mr Nettey 08 Mar, 2011out of 5
- White House The hotel was not up to your usual high standards. The information could have been provided in a slightly more complete manner. Otherwise brilliant.
Mr Floyd 12 Jun, 2010out of 5
- White House Everything went very well. Coaches were on time, the drivers were very helpful and the pick up and drop off at the airport was extremely well carried out. We found the Gatwick White House quite adequate for the two night's accommodation.
Mrs White 06 Jul, 2010out of 5
- White House OK, but we had to wait over 30 minutes for the one staff member on duty to return so we could check-in
Mr Hunter 10 Sep, 2009out of 5
- White House most of staff friendly, rooms a bit shabby, ours was obviously a single room converted to a small double by removing fitted wardrobe. transport good (own mini bus) fairly good restaurant but limited.
Mr Heyes 06 Jun, 2009out of 5
- White House A very nice and clean hotel. Good service and friendliness. The shuttle to the airport was first class.
Mr Minter 17 Aug, 2008out of 5
- White House We had a very comfortable night & the dinner was excellent. We will be booking again for our overnight stay on next years holiday
Mrs Halpin 18 May, 2007out of 5
- White House Good service ! Will go again !
Mr Gibbs 20 Jun, 2007out of 5
- White House Had a wonderful time, the hotel was spotlessly clean,all the staff were friendly and went out of their way to be as helpful as possible,the duty manager could not help enough and the breakfast comes highly recommended from my wife..Thanks a lot
Mr Archer 20 Jun, 2007out of 5