Gatwick White House Hotel
52 Church Road, Horley, Surrey, RH6 7EX
Book The Gatwick White House
Search hotels at
including 8 days parking
from the airport
The Best Savings Online
As one of our quainter Gatwick airport hotels, this is a small, guest house style hotel with a friendly atmosphere and welcoming hosts. Located just minutes from the airport, the Gatwick White House Hotel is a charming hotel and a nice change from some of the larger, more commercial accommodation. Enjoy a quiet night's sleep at the Gatwick White House Hotel before your flight in the morning.
Arrival at the White House
You can check in from 11:00. Overnight parking at the hotel costs £6.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
Leave the M23 at junction 9 and follow signs for Gatwick airport.
At the first roundabout, go straight on.
At the second roundabout, take the fourth exit onto the A23.
At the third roundabout, turn right onto the A23 towards Redhill.
Take the fourth turning on the right into Church Road. The hotel will be on your left.
By public transport:
You can get a train or coach to Gatwick airport, and the hotel will come and pick you up if you give them a call on 01293 402777. The price is £6 per room.
You must check out by 10:00.
The hotel provides a shuttle bus to both terminals 24 hours a day. The journey takes five to 10 minutes and costs £6 per room each way.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
On the day of your stay:1. Drive to the White House - your confirmation will include driving directions and a postcode for satnavs.
2. Park in the hotel car park and head inside to check in. Make sure you book your transfer for the next day while you're checking-in.
3. You’ll may need to leave your keys in case your car needs to be moved within the hotel’s car park during busy periods.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:- The hotel’s shuttle bus runs to the airport when needed - it’s 5 minutes to the north terminal and 7 minutes to the south.
- It costs £6 per journey per room.
Coming home:- Collect your luggage and make your way to the ground floor level.
- Follow signs to bus stop 8 & 9 where you'll find a yellow phone. Call the hotel for free on 89101 to let them know you're ready to be picked up. The bus will arrive within 15 minutes.
- The journey will cost £6 and you’ll find the number on your email confirmation.
Collect your car - and keys if you need to - and drive home.
White House Additional Information
|Address||52 Church Road, |
|Phone in room|
* Prices quoted are stays on the 21-05-2017, valid as of 20-03-2017
You can't improve much as great value for money. Room did the job for one night and the staff were all excellent and very polite. Even gave good road traffic advice to avoid congestion.Mr Brodrick (White House)
See more White House customer reviews
Overall rating: 74%by 288 guests