Normandy Hotel Glasgow AirportPre-book the best deals
- 1769 Normandy Hotel Glasgow Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
The Normandy Hotel Glasgow airport is a traditional yet cosy 3-star hotel less than three miles from the airport and offers free transfers 24 hours a day. Enjoy an evening meal at the hotel's popular steakhouse, the Steaks n' Stuff Prime Diner. Choose from succulent steaks, chicken, pork or fish dishes. This one of our Glasgow airport hotels also offers excellent value secured parking at the hotel and breakfast and dinner inclusive packages.
Reasons to book
- • Customers' favourite: Our most popular Glasgow airport hotel - and home to Glasgow's best steakhouse.
- • Popular restaurant: Steaks 'n' Stuff has been nominated for best restaurant two years running in the Holiday Extras Customers' Awards.
- • Close to the terminal: Just five minutes from the airport - and the shuttle bus is free for guests and runs 24 hours a day.
- • Early breakfast: Continental breakfast starts at 4am - perfect for early flyers.
All rooms at the Normandy hotel have an en-suite, a TV, a phone, a hairdryer, a trouser press, tea and coffee and free wifi.
Room service is available from 11am to 10.30pm.
The Normandy Hotel Glasgow Airport features a bar, a restaurant and free wifi.
- • Restaurant
- • Bar
- • Leisure facilities
- • Room service
- • Conference facilities
Brightly-coloured chairs, climbing plants and artwork adorn the hotel's Steaks 'n' Stuff restaurant, which touts itself as the best steakhouse in Glasgow. It's certainly very popular with our customers, who've voted it onto the shortlist for best airport hotel restaurant in the Holiday Extras Customers' Awards two years running.
The wide-ranging menu encompasses a variety of foods from around the world, as well as traditional Scottish dishes: there's meat, fish and seafood, pasta, pizzas, curries, fajitas, stir-fries, burgers and salads, as well as the famous steaks, bought from the local butcher. The crowning glory for carnivores would have to be the Big Mixed Grill, a vast platter of steak, gammon, sausage, lamb, chips, fried egg, onion rings, mushrooms and tomato.
We'd definitely go for haggis to start, with neeps, tatties and whisky sauce, followed by seared red snapper on a tomato and potato cake with asparagus and a prawn and dill butter sauce. Prices start from £3.50 for a starter and £6.95 for a main course (desserts change daily); there's also a children's menu, with staples like fish fingers and cheese and tomato pizza, and puzzles to keep the little ones entertained between courses. For each adult in your group, one child can eat free from the kids' menu. The restaurant is open from 6pm to 9.45pm from Monday to Friday and from noon to 9.45pm on Saturdays and Sundays.
Baked potatoes, baguettes, sandwiches, pizzas, soup and cakes are available in the welcoming, brightly-coloured bar from 11am to 10.30pm, and there's also 24-hour room service from a similar menu. There's a £3 charge for room service, on top of your order.
In the morning, you can tuck into a Scottish cooked breakfast, or help yourself to the buffet of cold meats, cheese, pastries, bread and more. Continental breakfast is served from 4am to 10am on weekdays - 10.30am at weekends - and costs £6.50 per person. Scottish breakfast starts at 6.30am - 7am at weekends - and costs £9.50 per person.
The earliest check-in time is 2pm and the latest check-out time is 11am.
Rail and Coach
- Glasgow airport hotels with coach travel to Glasgow airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Glasgow airport hotels with rail travel to Glasgow airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Normandy Hotel Glasgow Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Glasgow airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Normandy Hotel Glasgow Airport Address