Glasgow Normandy Hotel Reviews Page 11Customer ratings and feedback
- 2116 Normandy Hotel Glasgow Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 86% of customers who left a review for the Normandy Hotel Glasgow Airport would book again
- 2116 customers have given an average rating of
- Normandy Staff very helpful and polite, we had no problems.
Mr Newton 03 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Normandy excellent service as we have always had from holiday extras.
Mr Cattanach 10 May, 2011out of 5
- Normandy as always no problems
Mrs Johnston 08 May, 2011out of 5
- Normandy facilities were fine and staff very helpful. We have booked again for end of this month.
Mrs Roger 06 May, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Good service as previous
Mr Griffiths 21 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Normandy as normal you get what you are promised. it's great to know that things will be right.
Mr Sinclair 04 May, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Hotel and staff first class very good evening meal
Miss Mccomb 04 May, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Very helpful and every thing went smoothly
Mr Easley 27 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Normandy excellent seamless service, thanks
Mr Mcwilliam 25 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Very nice hotel..pleasant staff & well appointed room. I deal for an early start at Glasgow Airport.
Ms Chivers 24 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Normandy this is the third time i've holiday extras and I couldn't be happier with the service I received
Mr Robertson 23 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Excellent value for money
Mr Orme 02 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Normandy requests very efficiently handled by friendly staff.
Mr Mcintosh 05 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Everything perfect. Staff very helpful.
Mr Fairgrieve 07 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Normandy everything was well organised and went accordingly, well done to all involved
Mr Smith 07 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Normandy no problems with hotel or car parking. very reasonably priced
Mrs Herd 11 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Everything went well. Facilities first class and staff very helpful.
Mr Ewen 14 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Excellent service Good value Hotel was excellent and transfers were efficient with no delays.
Mrs Mckinven 19 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Excellent as ever
Mrs Phelps 22 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Absolutely perfect. Have used the service many times and wouldn't go anywhere else!
Mr Stenton 24 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Normandy excellent hotel and food superb once again looking forward to going back in may
Mr Wilkie 27 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Pick up & delivery excellent. Wake up call, was late & made us have to rush ++
Mr Pilling 29 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Normandy no problems what so ever no facility to book 2 seperate stays on one booking
Mr Kidd 31 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Extremely good value for money; comfortable room, lovely meal, safe parking and very friendly staff. Thank you.
Ms Clarke 31 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Normandy first class service as usual and hassle free
Mr Papiransky 01 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Normandy hotel is great we have stayed over on many an occasion and feel this is good value on food ect
Mrs Mackay 19 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Lovely hotel, with excellent efficient and friendly service from all staff. Airport transfer straightforward and quick.
Mrs Fennell 19 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Hotel is now looking a bit tired & the rooms are very cramped you have to turn sideways to walk down the bed.On the plus side the car parking has improved & the staff are fiendly
Mr Coleman 19 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Normandy EXCELLENT SERVICE INCLUDING STAFF
Mrs Butter 18 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Normandy excellent service from start to finish
Mr Scott 16 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Normandy great service
Mrs Woodcock 13 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Normandy All I can say is was excellent value for money and will be booking the extras for my next holiday.
Mrs Allan 13 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Normandy We have stayed at the Normandy Hotel a number of times now and noticed on this visit how tired the hotel is starting to look, but we still believe it is good value for money.
Mr Briscoe 11 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Everything was fine and the staff at breakfast were most helpful
Mrs Fawcett 08 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Normandy everything went smoothly, the facilities were as you described and staff were very helpful. This has been the case every time we have booked through holiday extras.
Mr Bird 01 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Only complaint was we paid for upgraded room and they were not very different from the standard.
Mrs Campbell 08 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Hotel excellent mini bus pick up from the hotel was around 10 mins later than expected.
Picked up from the Airport very quickly.
Mr Gardner 17 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Signature room was lovely. Spotless hotel, excellent staff and service again.
Restaurant food excellent but not at all organised. 45min wait for our food and only because I asked did we get it.This lets the hotel down.
Mrs Anderson 13 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Normandy hotel, location, dinner, parking and transfer to airport great. However, only one minibus available for return to 2 hotels in opposite directions- not good enough. We waited 35min in cold and rain while others waited even longer. Will not use this particular hotel group again.
Mr Connolly 10 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Stayed at Normandy Hotel Glasgow the night prior to departure to Lanzarote with 1 week car parking. Excellent value for money. Hotel clean room basic but staff very good. Very helpful and polite makes such a difference these days. Car is kept in secure Car Park at rear of Hotel. Transfers to and from Airport very good. We would book this hotel again.
Mr Stewart 17 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Normandy The room was compact but had everything you needed for an overnight stay and the staff were friendly and helpful. The food was lovely and we could not believe the size of the portions; the starters were enough for a main course.
Mrs Bell 12 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Normandy Room was basic but spotless. Staff were really helpful.Car Park is close to hotel and really secure.Transfer service was punctual and drivers were really good.Would recommend to anyone wishing a comfortable bed before going on holiday.
Mrs Anderson 24 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Hotel very comfortable. Good value for money.Only problem when we arrived back at airport couldn't get through to firm taking us back to hotel to pick up our car.
Mr Hunter 17 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Stayed at Normandy Renfrew was a great start to our holiday Excellent accommodation and transfers to airport My car was securely park till i returned
Mr Murray 05 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Normandy First room offered was a disgrace but change of room was satisfactory and done with no hassle whatsoever. Would have preferred a more disabled friendly room as was requested. food was first class and would very easily recommend to anyone.
Mr Scott 27 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Normandy it was a great way to start a holiday have your car parked ,shown to your room, lovely meal ,transport to the airport what more could you ask for.It was also nice to know you were being looked after when you arrive back home as well
Mr Robertson 08 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Although the bedrooms at the Normally Hotel were small and rather tired, the stay and car parking package provided excellent value for money.
Mr Donaldson 29 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Everything was organised very well and staff helpful. just a bit disappointed that the twin room that I had booked was a bed and a camp bed, would have preferred two proper beds.
Dr Davidson 19 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Normandy As usual, everything went very smoothly from start to finish. The Normandy is a great little hotel that provides every need prior to flying. Excellent value for money and Holiday Extras is an extremely user friendly system offering great service.
Mrs Scott 19 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Normandy Generally very good. Could improve return by being clearer about location of car in car park or iddeally having car closer to hotel for driving away.
Mr Waddell 10 Oct, 2010out of 5