The Normandy Hotel at Glasgow International Airport
Inchinnan Road, Renfrew, Glasgow, PA4 9EJ
Book The Glasgow Normandy Hotel
Search hotels at
including 8 days parking
from the airport
'Steak' your claim early
It's easy to see why the Normandy hotel at Glasgow Airport is one of our most popular - it's far more than just a bed for the night. The hotel's bar hosts a variety of tribute acts throughout the year and the resulting events have made the hotel one of the Scottish Entertainment Awards top live entertainment venues. After the show, you can enjoy dinner at what is reputed to be the best steak house in Glasgow. The Normandy's Steaks 'n' Stuff serves fantastic chargrilled steaks and fresh seafood in a friendly and welcoming restaurant that you won't want to leave.
Like all our Glasgow airport hotels, the Normandy is available from Holiday Extras at a special reduced rate, saving you up to 60% off your room, so book today and start looking forward to your holiday.
Great value for money, lovely restaurant on site and were taken and collected from the airport promptly.Miss Fraser (Normandy)
See more Normandy customer reviews
Overall rating: 84%by 100 guests
Rooms at the Normandy
There are 141 rooms at the Glasgow Normandy, all well furnished with the essentials you need for a comfortable overnight stay.
- En-suite bathroom and shower
- Hair dryer
- Tea and Coffee making facilities
We recommend the Normandy at Glasgow Airport for:
Hotel parking - park your car at the hotel, where it will stay until you return.
Succulent steaks - at what the hotel claims is the best steak house in Glasgow.
Award-winning entertainment - the hotel's tribute nights make this hotel one of the Scottish Entertainment Awards' top live entertainment venues.
Free wifi - get online anywhere in the hotel at no extra cost.
The Normandy's Steaks 'n' Stuff restaurant claims to be the best steak house in Glasgow. It's an impressive claim that's supported by the restaurant being nominated by our customers as Best Airport Hotel Restaurant at the Holiday Extras awards two years in a row. Not that the restaurant is limited to just steak; there's a varied menu that's centred around meat and seafood, but offers delicious vegetarian alternatives too. Best of all, one child eats free for each adult.
The restaurant serves dinner from 17:00 to 22:00.
For lighter meals, the hotel's bar has its own menu or you can order from room service.
The Normandy Hotel Glasgow Airport features a bar, a restaurant and free wifi.
- Room service
- Free Internet access
- Conference facilities
Arrival at the Normandy
You can check in from 14:00.
Directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M8 at junction 26 for Hillington and Renfrew.
- The slip road will take you onto a motorway roundabout, where you should take the first exit if you're coming from the west, and the third exit if you're coming from the east, onto Hillington Road.
- You'll then come out at an oval roundabout and you'll need to take the first exit onto the A8 Glasgow Road.
– Stay on the left lane and you'll come out at yet another roundabout, where you'll need to take the second exit continuing down the A8 on Glebe Street.
- At the end of the road, take a right and then an immediate left so you're on the A8 Inchinnan Road.
– Keep going along the A8 for about 1 mile, taking the first exit at the next small roundabout.
– Shortly after, you should see the hotel on your right.
By public transport: The hotel runs a bus to the airport and back that is free for guests. The bus leaves the hotel on the hour, 20 minutes past and 20 minutes to the hour, and the journey takes five minutes.
The latest time you can check out is 11:00.
The hotel runs a bus to the airport and back that is free for guests. The bus leaves the hotel on the hour, 20 minutes past and 20 minutes to the hour, and the journey takes five minutes.
Getting to and from Glasgow International airport
When you arrive, park in the hotel's car park. This is where your car will stay while you're gone. In the morning, hop on the transfer minibus to the terminal - it takes just 5 minutes. It runs on the hour, 20 minutes past and 20 minutes to the hour and is included in the price.
* Prices quoted are stays on the 23-04-2017, valid as of 16-02-2017