(3 star hotel)
from the airport
Guaranteed Lowest Price
The Ibis may be one of the lowest-priced hotels at Heathrow, but you're still in for a warm welcome. The Ibis' comfortable rooms with their modern beds ensure you a good night's sleep, while the buffet restaurant offering all-you-can-eat meals from under £10 will make sure you go to bed on a full stomach. In the morning, you can get a single ticket to the airport on the Heathrow Hoppa for less than £5. Getting a great deal doesn't mean missing out.
Reasons to book
- Food offer - Pre-book your breakfast through us for less than the hotel price.
- Low price - One of our cheapest hotels at Heathrow, but still comfortable and welcoming.
- All you can eat - The hotel has a great restaurant that puts on breakfast and dinner buffets and prices start under a tenner.
- Half-hourly transfers - There's a bus to the airport every 30 minutes, throughout the day
Rooms at the Ibis Heathrow have an en-suite bathroom, air-cooling, a TV, a radio, a telephone, a fax and modem point and tea and coffee-making facilities.
Room service is not available.
The Ibis Hotel Heathrow Airport features a restaurant, a snack bar, three meeting rooms, two ironing rooms and free safety deposit boxes.
Pay-as-you-go wifi access is available in the public areas. All rooms have an internet connection and wifi access is available in your room for a charge.
The hotel accepts pets, for a charge.
- Internet access
You can enjoy a selection of internationally inspired meals from the cafe menu between 5.30pm and 10.15pm daily. The dishes are priced between £8.95 and £17.95
Hot buffet breakfast is served from 6.30am to 10am on weekdays, and from 6.30am to noon at weekends. A light breakfast of croissants with butter and marmalade, tea, coffee, apple juice and orange juice is available from 4am to 6.30am every day, and again between 10am and noon on weekdays.
There is also a snack bar serving hot and cold food and drinks 24 hours a day. So if you feel like tucking into shepherd's pie, pasta or a toasted cheese sandwich at 3am, you can.
The earliest check-in time is noon and the latest check-out time is also noon, unless otherwise arranged.
Rail and Coach
- Heathrow airport hotels with coach travel to Heathrow airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Ibis Hotel Heathrow Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Heathrow airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Ibis Hotel Heathrow Airport Address
112-114 Bath Road,