(3 star hotel)
including 8 days parking
from the airport
To help you on your way
The Days Hotel is no longer for sale. Please see our Luton Airport hotels for other great offers.
Leave the M1 at junction 10 and follow signs for Luton. At the roundabout, take the first exit onto London Road. London Road becomes Castle Street. At the next roundabout, take the first exit onto Chapel Viaduct, then take the first left onto Regent Street. The hotel will be on your right.
If you use a sat nav it will lead you to the back entrance of the hotel. So when you get close, keep a lookout.
Enter your postcode for directions:Longitude -0.38120
Holiday Inn Express with breakfast Address
Holiday Inn Express with breakfast,
DirectionsYou'll need to drive to Airparks first and drop your car off. The Airparks shuttle bus, which runs to the terminal, will then drop you off at the bus stop near the hotel.
Here are your directions to Airparks:
- Leave the M1 at junction 10.
- At the roundabout, take the first exit from the north or the second exit from the south onto Airport Way A1081.
- Keep in the left hand lane and take the slip road signposted towards St. Albans, Harpenden A1081.
- You'll come out onto a roundabout where you should take the second exit onto St. Albans, Harpenden A1081.
- Shortly after, turn right onto Newlands Road, following signs for Airparks.
- Turn left onto the B4540, signposted Slip End and Markyate.
- At the traffic lights, turn right onto Grove Road.
- Take the first left onto the service road.
- Airparks will be on the right.
Some travellers have had trouble finding Airparks with their sat navs, so we suggest you take our directions into account.