Britannia Country House Manchester AirportSave More Online
- 1432 Britannia Country House Manchester Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
Set in its own grounds, next to an impressive 18 hole golf course, the recently refurbished Britannia Country House hotel is only five miles from Manchester airport. What's more, the hotel also offers great parking packages for up to eight or 15 days - giving you even more added value. If you're searching Manchester airport hotels looking for convenience and value all under one roof, this hotel could be an ideal option.
Reasons to book
- • A charming hotel set in its own grounds offering plenty of style and comfort.
- • Lots of leisure facilities including a heated indoor pool, sauna and spa.
- • Close to the airport - only just under five miles away
- • The hotel is decorated throughout in a tasteful, yet traditional style.
Rooms at the Britannia Country House hotel have an en suite bathroom, a colour TV, a telephone, a radio, a hairdryer and tea and coffee making facilities.
Room service is available at the Britannia Country House hotel.
The Britannia Country House Manchester Airport features free WiFi, two bars, a pizzeria, a carvery restaurant and free evening newspapers.
- • Restaurant
- • Bar
- • Leisure facilities
- • Swimming pool
There's not just one restaurant at the Britannia Country House - there's two, meaning more dishes to choose from. But don't spend too long deciding - the sooner you order, the sooner you can tuck in. Enjoy soup of the day and a succulent carvery with all the trimmings in Jenny's Restaurant, or an Italian pasta dish washed down with a cool glass of white wine. Maybe the chef's specials of the day will grab your eye instead. The choice is yours.
Dinner is served between 7.30pm and 10pm each evening in Jenny's Restaurant and between 6pm and 11.30pm from Monday to Saturday in the Overstuffed Pizzeria. The pizzeria is closed on Sundays.
A two-course dinner and an early bird two-course dinner can be added to your overnight stay. The early bird two-course meal saves you money. Early bird customers must eat between 6pm and 7.30pm from Monday to Saturday. The two-course meal offer applies to the Jenny's menu.
Get another drink or two after your dinner in Jenny's Bar, grab a stool, sit back and toast your holiday. Jenny's Bar is open every evening from 5pm to midnight.
The residents Bar is the hotel's main bar offering a formal atmosphere. Enjoy a quiet drink with a loved one or your family. If you're feeling a tad peckish, Panini, chips and burgers are available from the bar's snack menu. These are served from noon on wards. The Residents Bar is open from Monday to Friday from 2pm till late and on Saturdays and Sundays from noon till late.
The earliest check-in time is 2pm, unless otherwise arranged. The latest check-out time is 11am, unless otherwise arranged.
Rail and Coach
- Manchester airport hotels with coach travel to Manchester airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Manchester airport hotels with rail travel to Manchester airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Britannia Country House Manchester Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Manchester airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Britannia Country House Manchester Airport Address