Manchester Britannia Country Reviews Page 7Customer ratings and feedback
- 1756 Britannia Country House Manchester Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
- 84% of customers who left a review for the Britannia Country House Manchester Airport would book again
- 1756 customers have given an average rating of
- Britannia Country House room 160 was at the front ,above reception and we heard the bus and passengers every hour, did not sleep a wink. staff at carvery were not interested. told when dropped off at airport this would be the collection point on the way back also, it was not, it was on the first floor. Just a shambles.
Mr Davidson 22 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Britannia Country House yes every thing was as it said on the web site only one thing wrong room was cold no matter what I did to the heating couldnt be bothered to tell staff only there 1 night
Mr Young 20 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Britannia Country House Britannia Country Hotel okay although room stank of smoke. Not sure how secure parking is as you just park and then just pick up without any sort of `re-claim`.
Mr Adcock 18 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Britannia Country House Found and booked Hotel and parking with holiday extras.com for less that a taxi would have been, Thank you will use again A+
Mr Thomas 17 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Britannia Country House Rooms were very cold, air con controller fell off the wall when we tried to turn the heating on!! Other than that, excellent value for weeks car parking and one night stay! Would stay again.
Ms Turner 15 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Britannia Country House The Britannia Country House Hotel is excellent value for money. We have probably stayed there about 10 times now and will continue to stay there.
Mr Dunn 10 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Britannia Country House Yes, yes & yes. However, re Britannia Country House Hotel,on both nights we were roomed at the front of the hotel immediately above where the coach parked (every 45 mins or so) and, on EVERY visit, the driver left the engine running constantly. This certainly disturbd our sleep.
Mr Peel 09 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Britannia Country House The price we paid was £10 cheaper than the hotels official website and we were given a superior room at no extra charge.
Mr Snaith 05 Feb, 2010out of 5
- Britannia Country House So glad that I found your site and will definitely be using you again and recommending the site to my friends. The overnight in the Brittannia Country House was an ideal start to my holiday and completely hassle free. The accommodation was excellent, including not only a comfortable double room but a jacuzzi bathroom. The staff were very friendly and helpful despite a very busy night. The carvery meal was excellent, although we had expected to arrive much later and had not pre-booked for discount. Well done on an excellent service from holiday extras.com and the Brittannia Country House. P.S. I have already recommended this site to many other people we met on the cruise.
Mrs Lester 31 Jan, 2010out of 5
- Britannia Country House Excellent. Unbelievable value if you take account of the usual cost for long stay parking at the airport car parks. It actually costs less to stay in a really nice hotel for the night, with no stress regarding possible hold ups on the way to the airport, good food and a reliable transfer system to and from the airport terminal, than to pay one weeks parking at airport parking rate.
Mr Nield 29 Dec, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House Everything just right for carparking and a bed before an early start for an early plane. The Carvery was good too.
Mr Roper 22 Dec, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House There was a constant noise from a fan, and the tap dripped however the full breakfast for £5 was 1st class.
Mrs Burgin 18 Dec, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House Everything fine with the service. The hotel was good; but for the room being too warm and no way to cool it, would have given a '10'. thank you Holiday Extras
Mr Findon 12 Dec, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House The Britannia County House Hotel was very comfortable. The check in went smoothly and the car-parking facilities were excellent. Thank you.
Mrs Eddins 04 Dec, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House Excellent facilities at hotel and car parking is good, shuttle bus runs 24 hours a day to the airport. Everything went very smoothly.
Miss Wilkinson 28 Nov, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House Couldn't fault for value and service!
Mrs Dickinson 10 Nov, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House The Brittannia Country House Hotel was in itself very nice. However, the room we were allocated was so very hot. We approached reception 4 times to try and get a fan. Needless to say they did not provide one and we did not sleep at all that night, making us very tired for our flight. Also, the airport shuttle that is arranged from the hotel did not collect us from the airport and after an hour and a half wait, we had to get a taxi to collect our vehicle at a cost of an additional £15. Not very good service, and I would not use this service again.
Ms Kirton 05 Nov, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House Staff very helpful. 1 hour wait for transfer to airport far too long. Big signs outside hotel about wheel clamping very negative and offputting, and i will not stay at the Britannia Country House Hotel next time.
Mr Lewis 30 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House We booked our hotel through your website, I felt the hotel was quite shabby and unfortunately the lift wasnt working so we had to try and get 2 children and numerous cases up 2 flights of stairs.
Miss Savage 26 Oct, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House Excellent service all round from directions to hotel, cost of stay with parking, staff, comfort and standard of room and wakeup call.
Mrs Simpson 21 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House Hotel and transfer to Manchester Airport were excellent. A relaxing evening and good nights sleep set us up for a good start to our holiday. No more travelling from home on the day of a flight for this family!
Mr Burns 09 Sep, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House better publishing of extras, i.e. coach travel extra cost to airport. Noisy rooms very busy packed bar and restaurant food mediocre.
Mr Brown 07 Aug, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House Excellent start to our holiday with a relaxing day in Manchester and good nights sleep in the Britannia Country House hotel before being coached to Manchester Airport for a great holiday.
Mr Burns 03 Aug, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House no not really we received pretty bad service but on our return home we complained and were refunded ,the staff were from holiday extras were excellent though
Mrs Davidson 01 Aug, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House We booked through Holiday Extras as the website was easy to use and we were really pleased with the hotel when we arrived (Brittania Country Hotel Manchester). The hotel staff were very helpful and the transfer to the airport was arranged as soon as we arrived at the hotel. Upon return to the UK the bus was waiting where we were told it would be. All Good. Would use again.
Mr West 30 Jul, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House Hotel good but the mattress's on the all of our beds were appauling...like sleeping on a bed of nails. We all had poor nights sleep and bad backs the following day. Airport transportation good though. Would not book this hotel again, would try another on
Mr Ford 22 Jul, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House Hotel choice and facilities were as expected. Only disappointment was that I received an email offering me 10% discount for a repeat booking but it never happened. Still happy with value for money spent at selected Hotel.
Mr Biddle 18 Jul, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House When we arrived at Manchester Brittannia country house hotel we were told that we could not leave the car there for the 14 days but had to take it to jet 1 car park. We then went to find out where this was as we did not want to get lost at 4am. on arrival at 4am we were told to go to jet 2 as jet 1 was full.
Mr Duck 16 Jul, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House WHEN BOOKING OUR HOTEL ACCOMIDATION YOUR REPRESENTATIVE DID EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO ENSURE THAT THE BOOKING FOR MYSELF AND ANOTHER SEVEN MEMBERS OF MY FAMILY GOT THE BEST VALUE FOR MONEY POSSIBLE. THANK YOU
Mrs Elliott 09 Jul, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House Only fault with the hotel booked was that the mattresses were very thin and the springs made it impossible to sleep under the duvet.
Mrs Ryan 26 Jun, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House Everything was as expected the only problem was we just missed a bus on our arrival back to the uk and had to wait 50 minutes for another which i think is too long.
Mrs Askew 22 Jun, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House The hotel room,the parking and especially the hotel staff were excellent. They were friendly, extremely helpful and really made the effort to go the extra mile (especially the coach driver).
Mr Davis 03 Jun, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House The Hotel was good and the staff helpful
The only complaint would be that the bar was not always open when it said that it would be.
Mr Edeson 28 May, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House The hotel was superb , parking was fine but the bus service needs to be run by the hotel at an on demand basis. we had to wait 1.5 hours for the bus at the airport.
Mr Fraser 26 May, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House Room very comfortable, bar prices very good.
Mr Daniel 21 May, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House We were very pleased with the hotel. It's in a nice quiet location, clean and the staff were very helpful. It also took all the stress out of parking at the airport and rushing around at the last minute. We will certainly be staying here again.
Louisa & Ian, Nottinghamshire.
Miss Oukil 18 May, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House The guy on the reception was outstanding, couldn't do enough for people and gave you plenty of information always willing to help.
Miss Robinson 18 May, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House Good service all round especially when leaving your car to go abroad. Reliable bus service to take you and pick up at airport
Mrs Horsley 17 May, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House Good size room. Very comfortable. Shower and all facilities excellent. Room service good but had to send for cutlery and condiments. Would highly recommend
Mrs Duffy 25 Apr, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House value for money
Mrs Craze 02 Apr, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House Britannia House Hotel were superb and I would definitely stay there again. Very comfortable room and restaurant. Leaving the car at the hotel for a week was not a problem.
Mr Keech 02 Apr, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House Hotel and facilities were as promised. Very enjoyable way to start our holiday. Will definitely do the same next year. Thanks
Mr Kelly 26 Mar, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House First time I have used this hotel but would use it again, its a first class service
Mr Lee 23 Mar, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House The hotel was welcoming,clean and tidy a good start to my holiday would use again..
Mr Crutchley 20 Mar, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House just missed a bus on way home so got a taxi costing £12.everything else very good
Mrs Gladwin 13 Mar, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House we have stopped here quite a few times and have always been pleased with all the hotel services.
Mr Forsythe 12 Jan, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House The staff and facilities at the Britannia Country House were excellent and I would certainly make a return visit or recommend to friends.
Mrs Horne 19 Jan, 2009out of 5
- Britannia Country House Excellent in every way. Beautiful grounds. Helpful staff. Very nice good food.
Mr Adman 16 Dec, 2008out of 5
- Britannia Country House This is our second visit to this hotel. We had a lovely meal in Jenny's restaurant at a reasonable price.Also there was happy hour at the bar. We had a pleasant stay and no problems with airport transfers and felt safe leaving our car there. We will stay again and recommend it to fellow travellers. Many thanks.
Mrs Mansfield 07 Dec, 2008out of 5
- Britannia Country House Easy and efficient process to book a good hotel in Manchester
Mr Allsop 30 Nov, 2008out of 5