Manchester Cheadle Village ReviewsManchester Cheadle Village Customer Reviews
- 107 Village Cheadle Manchester Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- Swimming Pool : Yes
- 88% of customers who left a review for the Village Cheadle Manchester Airport would book again
- 107 customers have given an average rating of
- De Vere Village Very good hotel. Certainly worth more than three stars with a excellent restaurant to suit all tastes. Will certainly book again...
Mr Cannon 07 Mar, 2015out of 5
- De Vere Village Very good
Mr Cannon 01 Mar, 2015out of 5
- De Vere Village Perfect stay!
Mr Rogers 02 Mar, 2015out of 5
- De Vere Village Overall we were very impressed with our one night stay at this hotel. Very pleasent staff on arrival. Excellent large room and good facilities. Taxi pick up arranged for us by hotel recepcionist. Taxi arrived on time. No complaints at all!!
Mr Jenkins 23 Feb, 2015out of 5
- De Vere Village yes everything was good
Mr Marshall 29 Jan, 2015out of 5
- De Vere Village hotel and car parking ideal.
Mr Shaw 17 Nov, 2014out of 5
- De Vere Village the transfer back was not as described. hotel was very good
Mr Cowap 15 Nov, 2014out of 5
- De Vere Village Everything was great, hotel was lovely taxi company reliable also.
Miss Carter 09 Nov, 2014out of 5
- De Vere Village Website easy to use.add on suggestions helpful.everything went to plan.would use again. Many thanks.
Mr Mountain 09 Nov, 2014out of 5
- De Vere Village hotel was exactly as advertised staff very helpful
Mr Burdon 16 Sep, 2014out of 5
- De Vere Village Everything as expected
Mr Routledge 13 Sep, 2014out of 5
- De Vere Village Yes brilliant stay everything from staff to food to quality of room.
Dr Mawer 10 Sep, 2014out of 5
- De Vere Village Everything was as described in your information. Hotel was excellent, the car stayed in their carpark we kept the keys which we prefer. The taxi transfers were both seamless and efficient. Thank you
Mr Bridges 13 Oct, 2013out of 5
- De Vere Village Fantastic hotel, please inform travelers that Breakfast is included with room stay. We had a welcome surprise but would have liked it written in our confirmation.
Mr Edwards 07 Jun, 2009out of 5
- De Vere Village Excellent restaurant and good price as well
Mr Pearson 26 Oct, 2008out of 5
- De Vere Village Thanks for being there!!
Miss Crofts 21 Oct, 2008out of 5
- De Vere Village very clean & comfortable. very modern decor throughout. child friendly.
Mrs Gibson 10 Oct, 2008out of 5
- De Vere Village lovely hotel, friendly staff, great facilities and was lovely to just chill in the pool area before our trip. the drive to the carpark was short and simple and would definitely use again.
Mr Bartley 01 Jul, 2008out of 5
- De Vere Village Fab hotel and parking experience. 10/10. Great booking service and after sales.
Mr Ross 20 Jul, 2008out of 5
- De Vere Village Good value, efficient.
01 Feb, 2007out of 5
- De Vere Village Staff were friendly and very helpful on arrival. Despite our very early start the following morning staff ensured that we were able to have a hot drink and breakfast - very welcome at 5.00am!
15 Mar, 2007out of 5
- De Vere Village Hotel was accommodating and parking very easy to find by your directions. Car was ready on arrival home.
Miss Stephenson 28 Jun, 2007out of 5
- De Vere Village Very impressed altogether, would certainly use again and recommend
Mrs Taylor 07 Aug, 2007out of 5