Manchester Cresta Court Reviews Page 2Customer ratings and feedback
- 218 Manchester Cresta Court Reviews Pages ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
- 86% of customers who left a review for the Manchester Cresta Court Reviews Pages would book again
- 218 customers have given an average rating of
- Cresta Court All OK
Mr Hill 02 Jul, 2011out of 5
- Cresta Court Our second time at Cresta Court Hotel. All went smoothly. good room and transfer easy even at 5.30a.m.
Mrs Thom 27 Jun, 2011out of 5
- Cresta Court everything was brill
Mrs Percival 08 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Cresta Court very pleased with the service and your sales staff were very helpful-thanks again
Mr Evans 15 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Cresta Court Very nice hotel and district, would definitely use again
Mrs Villa 18 Jul, 2010out of 5
- Cresta Court Your rooms were very roomy- enough for one person- staff were welcoming and friendly, good over all.
Mrs Hancock 11 Sep, 2010out of 5
- Cresta Court everything went as advertised even down to the early morning taxi (04:00hrs) which was waiting for us I would certainly recommend this hotel and certainly use it again.
Mr Keen 27 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Cresta Court yes very much so. pleased with all your help thanks.
Mr Ahmed 30 Nov, 2010out of 5
- Cresta Court weather caused cancellations of travel booked. Refunds are on the way.
Mrs Groves 18 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Cresta Court Very good service. Many thanks.
Mr Bateman 23 May, 2011out of 5
- Cresta Court good food plenty of it very friendly staff value for money 10/10
Mr Hartshorn 22 Feb, 2011out of 5
- Cresta Court Stayed overnight at The Cresta Court Hotel, Altrincham with transport to the Airport next morning. Everything was great. Recommended.
Mr Latimer 22 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Cresta Court Lovely hotel, very friendly staff, excellent location. Breakfast lovely and cooked freshly. Would recommend
Mrs Greep 31 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Cresta Court excellent hotel and service thank you
Miss Snowball 04 Apr, 2011out of 5
- Cresta Court First Class Service as always I make Holiday Extras my first priority when booking car parks hotels and executive lounges.
Mr Atkinson 14 Mar, 2011out of 5
- Cresta Court Hotel was great night before holiday and airport transfer excellent.
Mrs Lowndes 31 Jan, 2011out of 5
- Cresta Court the hotel was very comfortable and I would use it again. the booking procedure through holiday extras was efficient and easy to use
Mrs Zeun 24 Dec, 2010out of 5
- Cresta Court Bedroom very spacious, lovely and clean. Staff very helpful although the driver who took us to the airport was grumpy and left us to struggle with closing the door on the mini bus.
Mrs Blackburn 21 Oct, 2010out of 5
- Cresta Court Hotel was excellent food very good but was surprised to be charged £12 to park for the night as a guest.
Mr Fox 11 Jun, 2010out of 5
- Cresta Court Same deal but cheaper than if I booked it direct - also willing to help if things don't go quite according to plan!
Mr Patience 17 Aug, 2010out of 5
- Cresta Court When we arrived we were told that the booking was cancelled but they still had a room, I asked for an upgrade and was upgraded
Miss Priestley 25 Apr, 2010out of 5