(4 star hotel)
including 8 days parking
from the airport
All-inclusive parking and transfers
Its not commonplace to be able to leave your car at an airport hotel for the duration of your stay, but at the Stanneylands hotel youll be able to do just that. Wth its high security, youll be completely at ease when youre away.
There are 110 parking spaces to choose between, all of which are on-site, at the rear of the hotel, enclosed by fencing and dense woodland. Your car will also be monitored by CCTV and security patrols. The hotel will book both of your taxis (to the airport on the day of your flight, and from the airport to the hotel on your return) before you leave, and the three-mile journey should take between 10 and 15 minutes. Have this one on the hotel - taxis are complementary both ways.
Arrival at the Stanneylands
The earliest check-in time is 14:00.
Here are the directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M56 at junction 5, taking the exit at the roundabout signposted for the airport and Cheadle.
- After a mile, take the first exit at the roundabout onto Ringway Road West.
- At the end of the road, turn right onto Style Road.
- After half a mile, turn left onto Station Road.
- Follow the road right as it turns into Stanneylands Road.
- The hotel will be on the right.
The latest time you can check out is 11:00.
The hotel has an account with a taxi firm, so the reception will book you a free taxi to the airport. Please arrange this with the hotel on check in.
Getting to and from Manchester airport
Reception can pre-book your taxi transfer to the airport. It should take about 10 minutes and it's included in the price.