(4 star hotel)
including 8 days parking
from the airport
All-inclusive parking and transfers
Its not commonplace to be able to leave your car at an airport hotel for the duration of your stay, but at the Stanneylands hotel youll be able to do just that. Wth its high security, youll be completely at ease when youre away.
There are 110 parking spaces to choose between, all of which are on-site, at the rear of the hotel, enclosed by fencing and dense woodland. Your car will also be monitored by CCTV and security patrols. The hotel will book both of your taxis (to the airport on the day of your flight, and from the airport to the hotel on your return) before you leave, and the three-mile journey should take between 10 and 15 minutes. Have this one on the hotel - taxis are complementary both ways.
Arrival at the Stanneylands
The earliest check-in time is 14:00.
Here are the directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M56 at junction 5, taking the exit at the roundabout signposted for the airport and Cheadle.
- After a mile, take the first exit at the roundabout onto Ringway Road West.
- At the end of the road, turn right onto Style Road.
- After half a mile, turn left onto Station Road.
- Follow the road right as it turns into Stanneylands Road.
- The hotel will be on the right.
The latest time you can check out is 11:00.
The hotel has an account with a taxi firm, so the reception will book you a free taxi to the airport. Please arrange this with the hotel on check in.
Getting to and from Manchester airport
On the day of your stay:1. Drive to the hotel to park - your confirmation email will include driving directions and a postcode for sat navs.
2. Check in is from 3pm.
3. When you arrive park by the hotel entrance, unload your bags and head inside to check in.
4. Reception will let you know where to park. Your car shouldn't be moved, but you will need to leave your keys with the reception, just in case.
5. Book your taxi to the airport for the next morning.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:- When you’re ready to go to the airport, head to reception and get a taxi to the airport.
- The hotel has an account with a taxi firm, so you won’t need to pay for this.
Coming home:The hotel will give you contact information for their taxi firm. Call them when you're through passport control and they will send a driver to pick you up and bring you back to the hotel to collect your car. There won't be a charge for this. Collect your keys from the 24-hour reception and your car should be where you left it.