(3 star hotel)
from the airport
Cheapest Deals for the Travelodge
The Travelodge Manchester airport is the ideal choice if you're travelling on a budget. It's a few miles from the airport and has all the essentials you'll need for a peaceful night's sleep. The Travelodge Manchester airport can be booked with a parking package too, making it even better value. This is one of our cheaper Manchester airport hotels and it offers great value for money, especially when you include car parking.
Reasons to book
- Just a mile from the hotel - perfect for pre-flight stays
- Renowned Travelodge comfort and convenience
- Transfers to the airport around the clock
- Plenty of creature comforts with food available 24 hours a day
Rooms at the Manchester Airport Travelodge feature a TV and a tea and coffee machine.
Unfortunately, room service is not available at this hotel.
The Travelodge Manchester Airport features a bar and cafe with food available 24 hours.
- Internet access
- Conference facilities
At the Travelodge Manchester airport, food and drinks are available 24 hours in the hotel's Bar Cafe. Enjoy a bite to eat before your flight in a comfortable and relaxed environment.
Rail and Coach
- Manchester airport hotels with coach travel to Manchester airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Manchester airport hotels with rail travel to Manchester airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Arrival at the Travelodge Manchester airport
Drive to the Travelodge and park in the hotel carpark. There is an overnight charge of £5. Earliest check in time is 15:00.
Here are the directions to the hotel:
- Leave M56 at junction 6 ( signposted Wilmslow Hale) merge on to road signposted M56 Warrington, Macclesfield, Hale.
- Bear left onto Runger Lane (signposted Freight Terminal).
- Manchester Airport Travelodge is situated on the left handside opposite the Freight Terminal.
Returning to the Travelodge Manchester airport
Latest check out time is Noon. Transfers operate between 4am - Noon and 3pm - 11pm every 20 minutes. Transfers are charged £5 per person each way.
Travelodge Manchester airport address