DoubleTree by Hilton Newcastle AirportAdjacent to the airport
- 17 DoubleTree by Hilton Newcastle Airport ratings have an average of
- Terminal : All terminals
- Star Rating :
- Restaurant : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Sometimes it feels like getting to the airport and onto a plane is a sacrifice you have to make to earn your break. With the Doubletree by Hilton at Newcastle airport, catching your flight can be as relaxing as being on holiday. Stay the night before your flight at a luxury hotel with all kinds of little extras included in the price - like free wifi, a 37" flatscreen TV and a Sweet Dreams bed in your room - but still just over the road from the terminal. The Doubletree is a dream come true.
Reasons to book
- • A one-minute walk from the terminal.
- • Plenty of extras included, like a 37" flatscreen TV in your room and free wifi.
- • Every room has a luxury, Sweet Dreams bed for a great night's sleep.
- • Easy to get to by car or public transport.
All rooms at the Doubletree hotel have a 37" HD flatscreen TV, soundproofed windows, a bath with hand-held shower, air conditioning, a safe, free high-speed internet and wifi, an MP3 alarm clock radio, an iron and ironing board, a hairdryer, a mini bar, a free daily newspaper and a Sweet Dreams bed.
The Doubletree offers 24-hour room service.
The DoubleTree by Hilton Newcastle Airport features The Doubletree hotel features a restaurant, a bar, a gym, free high-speed wifi, disabled access, a meeting room and a business facility.
- • Restaurant
- • Bar
- • Leisure facilities
- • Room service
- • Internet access
- • Conference facilities
Fratello's restaurant serves authentic Italian food, including traditionally-made pizza and Italian wine. Starters range from £3 to £9 and options include aubergine parmigiana or tempura-battered king prawns. For your main, you can choose from a menu including 21-day matured sirloin steak, spinach and ricotta cappelletti pasta or a pollo florentina pizza, ranging in price from £7 to £20. For dessert, a mango and mascarpone cheesecake or a white chocolate and amaretto mousse are among the options available for less than £6. A children's menu is also available.
The restaurant is open from 6.30am to 10pm.
Otherwise, the hotel's Colombus bar serves a variety of gourmet meals and light snacks from midday to midnight.
Rail and Coach
- Newcastle airport hotels with coach travel to Newcastle airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
- Newcastle airport hotels with rail travel to Newcastle airport included - Leave the car at home and catch the train to the airport, it's easy. Pre-book your train tickets and enjoy special reduced rail fares, unrestricted travel times, and avoid the motorway traffic. Perfect.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the DoubleTree by Hilton Newcastle Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Newcastle airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
DoubleTree by Hilton Newcastle Airport Address