(3 star hotel)
from the airport
Best Price Stays Near The Airport
OverviewThe Holiday Inn Norwich airport is a 4-star hotel within easy walking distance of the terminal. The hotel offers fantastic service and a warm and welcoming atmosphere. The Holiday Inn Norwich is only four miles from Norwich city centre, which also offers a great choice of shopping if you've got some extra time on your hands.
Reasons to book
- Luggage trolleys for the short walk to the airport and porters are available on request.
- A Living Well fitness suite with a 13-metre swimming pool, jacuzzi, steam room and sauna.
- Only four miles from Norwich city centre.
- Excellent restaurant serving breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Rooms at the Norwich Holiday Inn hotel feature an en-suite with bath and shower, a TV with video and Sky, a trouser press, a hairdryer, a telephone and tea and coffee making facilities.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
The Holiday Inn Norwich Airport features The Triangle health and fitness club has a swimming pool, gym, jacuzzi, steam room, solarium and sauna. There is also the Concorde restaurant and bar.
- Leisure facilities
- Swimming pool
- Internet access
The Concorde restaurant is open from 5.30am to 10am, noon to 2pm and 5pm to 10.30pm, serving a wide selection of meals and beverages. The Concorde bar is open from 11am till late offering light snacks, as well as a wide selection of beers, wines and spirits.
The earliest check-in is 2pm and the latest check-out is noon.
Rail and Coach
- Norwich airport hotels with coach travel to Norwich airport included - Let someone else do the driving and rest the night before your flight.
Not found what you're looking for? we have more pages about the Holiday Inn Norwich Airport or if you wish to see what other hotels we offer at Norwich airport then please choose from the following dropdown:
Holiday Inn Norwich Airport Address
The Holiday Inn Norwich Airport is rated 8.8/10 by 3 guests.
Arrival at the Holiday Inn
Drive to the Holiday Inn Hotel and park in the hotel car park. The earliest check-in time is 14:00.
Here are the directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M11 at junction 38 and follow the A11.
- Go straight ahead at six roundabouts, staying on the road.
- At the seventh roundabout, take the fourth exit onto Newmarket Road.
- Go straight ahead at the roundabout, then turn left onto Unthank Road.
- Turn left again onto Colman Road.
- Go straight ahead at two roundabouts.
- Turn right onto Amsterdam Way.
-At the roundabout take the third exit onto Delft Way.
- Then take the first left onto Alkmaar Way.
Getting to and from NWI airport
You don't need any transfers with Holiday Inn. The hotel is just over the road from the terminal and you can walk in just a few minutes. You'll be able to see the terminal from the hotel entrance, so finding your way won't be a problem.
When you get back, just stroll back over the road to the hotel. It's that easy.
Returning to the Holiday Inn
The latest time you can check-out is 12:00. Just walk over the road to the terminal.
Holiday Inn address