(3 star hotel)
from the airport
Pre-book for the best prices
Previously a Holiday Inn at Manchester airport, if you're after a hotel that is going to tick all the boxes, look no further: The re-branded Airport Inn in Wilmslow, Manchester is not only great value-for-money but also offers contemporary rooms that are well-equipped for the entire family, a Terrace Restaurant with a menu to suit all and, to top it off, a swimming pool to help you relax and unwind ready for your holiday. Be sure to compare Manchester airport hotels with Holiday Extras in advance to make sure you receive the best price possible.
Room was fine, entrance and bar area a bit shabby, could do with a fresh look, bar and meal prices were a bit steep!Mrs Fahy (Manchester Airport Inn)
Staff very helpfulMrs Griffiths (Manchester Airport Inn)
Facilities at hotel very good
A shame that bedroom doors slammed as people left
Confusion over transport from airport. Taxi ordered but not followed up by night staff. Therefore had to wait 30 minutes, very anxious.Mrs Foulds (Manchester Airport Inn)
The room was down steps which was difficult for getting cases up and down. The room was not clean, needed complete refurbishment. We had to ask for cups, coffee etc. The staff were helpful although we did not get our early morning call and it did state that that may not happen which is rather bad for a large hotel.Mr Shadbolt (Manchester Airport Inn)
Facilities and staff are great. But .... had quite the time getting there as nobody seemed to know where to find it. Not even the cabbies - one even took me to the Holiday Inn Express and told me that was it. Second one had to consult with another and the front desk but finally did get me there.Mrs Mcmeekin (Manchester Airport Inn)
See more Manchester Airport Inn customer reviews
Overall rating: 76% by 72 guests
Arrival at the Airport Inn
You can check in from 14:00.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M56 at junction 6 and take the A538 towards Wilmslow.
- At the traffic lights, follow the road round to the right and go through the tunnel under the runway.
- Then, go straight on at the roundabout and you'll see the hotel on your left.
Once you've arrived at the hotel, you'll need to head to reception to check in and also book your taxi transfer to the airport for the next day. Transfers are usually by minibus. When you get in at reception, you'll also need to make sure you put your car's registration number into the hotel's computer system, otherwise you'll end up with a parking fine.
You must check out by 11:00. When it's time to head to the airport, simply hop in the taxi or minibus and you'll be there in 15 minutes. You'll need to book the taxi or minibus on arrival for a time slot either on the hour or half past the hour. A return ticket costs £6 or it's £5 for a single journey. Child tickets are £4 return, or the adult price for a single.
Getting to and from Manchester airport
On the day of your stay:1. Check in is from 14:00 - your confirmation email will include driving directions and a postcode for satnavs if you need it.
2. Book your taxi to the airport with reception for the next morning. You'll need to choose a time slot either on the hour or half past the hour.
3. If you need to park at the hotel overnight you'll need to make sure you put your car's registration number into the hotel's system at reception, otherwise you'll end up with a parking fine.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:- Simply hop in the taxi and you'll be at the terminal in 15 minutes.
- A return ticket costs £6 or it's £5 for a single journey. Child tickets are £4 return, or the adult price for a single.
- Transfers are sometimes by minibus, depending on the number of people wanting to travel at that time.
Airport Inn address