Airport Inn Manchester Airport
Altrincham Road, Wilmslow, Cheshire, SK9 4LR
Book the Manchester Airport Inn
Search hotels at
including 8 days parking
from the airport
Pre-book for the best prices
Previously a Holiday Inn at Manchester airport, if you're after a hotel that is going to tick all the boxes, look no further: The re-branded Airport Inn in Wilmslow, Manchester is not only great value-for-money but also offers contemporary rooms that are well-equipped for the entire family, a Terrace Restaurant with a menu to suit all and, to top it off, a swimming pool to help you relax and unwind ready for your holiday. Be sure to compare Manchester airport hotels with Holiday Extras in advance to make sure you receive the best price possible.
Receptionist was abysmal, she looked and acted bored. She gave us vague directions to get to our room and pointed to her right. We spent about minutes walking around the hotel with our luggage before we found our room. The staff in the dining room were helpful and the meal was good. The room was adequate for one night but quite small.Mr Malcolm (Airport Inn)
See more Airport Inn customer reviews
Overall rating: 74%by 86 guests
Arrival at the Airport Inn
You can check in from 14:00.
Here are your directions to the hotel:
- Leave the M56 at junction 6 and take the A538 towards Wilmslow.
- At the traffic lights, follow the road round to the right and go through the tunnel under the runway.
- Then, go straight on at the roundabout and you'll see the hotel on your left.
Once you've arrived at the hotel, you'll need to head to reception to check in and also book your taxi transfer to the airport for the next day. When you're at reception, you'll also need to make sure you put your car's registration number into the hotel's computer system, otherwise you'll end up with a parking fine.
You must check out by 11:00. When it's time to head to the airport, simply hop in the taxi and you'll be there in 15 minutes. You'll need to book the taxi on arrival for a time slot either on the hour or half past the hour. A return ticket costs £6 or it's £5 for a single journey. Child tickets are £4 return, or the adult price for a single.
Getting to and from Manchester airport
On the day of your stay:- Check in is from 14:00 - your confirmation email will include driving directions and a postcode for satnavs if you need it.
- Book your taxi to the airport with reception for the next morning. You'll need to choose a time slot either on the hour or half past the hour.
- If you need to park at the hotel overnight you'll need to make sure you put your car's registration number into the hotel's system at reception, otherwise you'll end up with a parking fine.
Getting from the hotel to the airport:- Simply hop in the taxi and you'll be at the terminal in 15 minutes.
- A return ticket costs £6 or it's £5 for a single journey. Child tickets are £4 return, or the adult price for a single.
- Transfers are sometimes by minibus, depending on the number of people wanting to travel at that time.
Airport Inn Additional Information
|Disabled facilities||The hotel has two rooms that are accessible to disabled guests.|
|All rooms non-smoking|
|Phone in room|
* Prices quoted are stays on the 25-06-2017, valid as of 24-04-2017