Airport ParkingSave Up To 60%, Compare 204 Car Parking Options
- 321588 reviews scored an average of for our airport parking
- UK's Market Leader with over 2m airport parking bookings in 2010
- 200 car parks and 70,000 spaces at 28 airports
- FREE IF - you find it for less*
To save money on airport parking, look no further: your wallet will be up to 60% happier when you book in advance with Holiday Extras. Compare the most trusted and best-value airport car parking services in moments and follow our quick, easy booking process to secure your space, hassle-free. We are the UK's market leaders with award-winning customer support on-hand to help you should you need it.
Types of Airport Car Parking
There are 3 main parking options you can choose when pre-booking your Airport Parking with Holiday Extras:
Secured airport parking
You can park your car at the airport or close to the airport depending on your budget. All airport car parks include transfers to the airport and then back to your car park.
Meet and greet airport parking
Simply drive to the terminal, meet your driver, let them park your car for you, and the driver will drop your car back at the terminal ready for your return. A great option when travelling with a family.
Airport hotels with parking
Our airport hotel with parking deals are the most convenient package and a money-saver too. Have a leisurely journey the day before your flight and enjoy a good night's sleep, a decent breakfast and a relaxed, comfortable start to your holiday.
Car Parking Options
It is important to know what different types of airport parking services Holiday Extras has to offer.
Airport Park and Ride
The most common parking service at airports - Just as with city centre park and rides the service will pick you up and return you to your car which will stay securely in the car park.
Valet airport parking
Removes the need for you to park your car - Instead, everything operates from one arrivals/departures area. When you arrive here a driver will park your car for you while you catch the transfer bus to the airport. When you return to the car park your car will be brought to you at the arrivals/departure area.
Is parking that is within the airport boundary - Despite being within the airport it is sensible to check the transfer times and distance to the terminals, as airports can be deceptively big. In general the closer you are to the terminal the more you pay for the convenience.
Is parking that is located outside the airport boundary - Despite being outside the airport boundaries it is worth checking the transfer times from these car parks as, very occasionally, they are closer than on-airport facilities.
Holiday airport parking
Is for our customers travelling during the busy holiday periods - Usually defined by the period of peak holiday time from March until October, holiday parking caters for anybody flying from a UK airport for their vacation.
We are the biggest airport parking booking company in the UK dealing with over 1.2 million parking bookings every year, and have been in the business for 30 years. We offer you the best choice of airport car parks anywhere in the UK. When it comes to airport parking, Holiday Extras have the best deals, guaranteed spaces and a super efficient service. Cheap airport parking doesn't mean you need to scrimp on quality.
Check out some of the awards Holiday Extras won in 2010 Holiday Extras Awards
- Six million airport parking bookings in the last three years
- Offer 70,000 parking spaces at 28 UK airports and two UK ports
- Turnover of £165 million per annum
- We make arrangements for 6.8 million travellers annually
- The Contact Centre handles more than one million calls annually
- We are proud of a record-low complaint ratio of just 0.11%
- 99,000 airport lounge bookings a year
- 793,000 bookings a year from travel agents
- We work with a network of 8,000 travel agents, as well as several big-name intermediaries and partners, including the AA, British Airways, Saga Holidays and easyJet.
- Offer lounges at 18 UK airports
A quick search on the internet will bring up a huge range of companies offering airport parking; you will see yourself just how many people want your business. We would strongly advise caution as some of these parking sites simply re-sell parking, unlike us. Please look carefully at who is actually providing the parking as we are most likely to offer a better deal, with all the benefits of booking with Holiday Extras.
We are here to help
Our award-winning call centre is always on hand to answer your queries and we also provide an excellent reviews system which allows our customers to offer a genuine opinion about our service. How many of our competitors offer this? For the past 27 years, we have listened and connected with you, our customers, and are delighted that a staggering 99.88% say you are happy with our service.
Just by pre-booking your airport parking with Holiday Extras you are saving up to 60% off the gate price. We have been looking at other ways in which we can help you save money: take a look at the advice below to help shave off even more pounds from the cost of airport parking fees.
Never turn up at the airport without first pre-booking your airport parking; you will pay way over the odds. Airport car parks charge a premium for turning up on the day which can be up to 60% more than our internet prices.
Many car parks offer advance purchase prices and the earlier you book the more likely you are to find them. If you do find one, book straight away because these prices are withdrawn as you get closer to the departure date, and are subject to availability.
Best Price Guarantee
FREE airport parking* could be yours if you can find the same airport parking product cheaper elsewhere within 24 hours of making and paying for your booking.
Choose off-airport parking
Airport parking that is located outside the airport boundary can be significantly cheaper but offers a similar service. Ironically, the transfer times for off-airport car parks can sometimes be less than the on-airport transfer times, due to their location, so make sure you check.
Add cancellation protection to your booking
A weeks airport parking can on average be up to approximately £60, however for just 99p extra you can cancel your booking and get your money back as long as it is in line with our Cancellation Protection
Sign up to our newsletter
Sign up to our newsletter by entering our competition and we will keep you informed of all our latest money-saving deals.
Book with a debit card
To avoid credit card fees you can save a little extra money by booking on-line with a debit card.
Money Saving Articles
- Low prices for Stansted parking On-airport SuperSaver car parks "will never be beaten on price" by any off-site location
- Savings on Long Stay parking We offer savings for Stansted Airport Parking t- these special rates are called Supersavers
- Supersaver winter parking At Holiday Extras we can offer exclusive low prices on parking at Edinburgh Long Stay Supersaver this Winter.
We make sure every customer has the opportunity to leave a review about their experience using our airport car parking services. Read the reviews below and see for yourself how we have saved our customers money on airport parking. Last year 1.2m customers booked their airport parking with us, and 99.88% of Holiday Extras customers say they are happy with our service.
- 88% of customers who left a review for the parking would book again
- 321588 customers have given an average rating of
- Official Stansted Airport Mid Stay parking The facilities were exactly as stated. The individual who made the booking (John) was extremely helpful. I would definitely recommend and use them again :-)
Mr/S Rana 10 May, 2013out of 5
- Meet and Greet Perfect facility and instructions. What more could you ask!
Mr Hibberd 10 May, 2013out of 5
- Luton Long Term Parking - Early Bird offer Everything went swimmingly, thank you
Mr Ridout 10 May, 2013out of 5
- Summer Special Everything was fine except my booking was missing from the system but that's probably because I only made it about 12 hours before arriving at the car park
Mr Cotterell 10 May, 2013out of 5
- Airparks Drop and Go Supersaver very good service helpfull.one thing delay at airport coming back with monchon they didn,t tell us what was going on
Mr Messam 10 May, 2013out of 5