from the airport
Long Stay Belfast International is the car park within walking distance of the terminal where you don't have to walk to the terminal. Yes, that's right: it's just a few minutes stroll from check-in, so parking there pretty much couldnt be easier. Except it could: because if you're disabled, or have a lot of luggage, or just don't feel like a walk, they'll send a bus to take you there and pick you up. They don't currently have the facilities to carry you there in a litter, but we hear they're working on it...
Reasons to book Belfast Long Stay
- Within walking distance of the terminal - so parking here couldn't be easier. Oh, yes it could: there's a bus which will take you if you can't or don't want to walk.
- Regularly patrolled and protected by CCTV, barriers and a fence.
- Great for disabled customers - the buses are wheelchair-accessible, and there are plenty of disabled spaces.
- Official on-airport car park.
Belfast Long Stay Transfers
The car park is within walking distance of the terminal, or there is a bus if you prefer.
Disabled facilities: The car park has 64 disabled parking spaces: eight by each of the eight bus stops. So all you need to do is park in one of these and then call the bus to come and get you. The bus is wheelchair-accessible.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: The car park has automatic number plate recognition, so just drive up to the barrier and wait for the machine to read your number plate. It will then print a ticket with your registration number on. Then just drive in and park.
If after 10 seconds the machine still hasn't given you a ticket, press the help button to speak to a member of staff.
Don't press the ticket button at any point.
If you can't or prefer not to walk to the airport, just go to any of the bus stops and press the intercom button to call the bus.
Departure: If you need the bus to come and pick you up, just call the car park using one of the intercoms at the terminal. There's one on the pay machine (where customers who've not booked have to pay) and one by the bus stop outside the terminal.
When you get back to the car park, just drive to the barrier and put your ticket in the slot. If the barrier doesn't lift, press the help button to speak to a member of staff.
Security at Belfast Long Stay
The car park is regularly patrolled and protected by CCTV, entry and exit barriers and a fence. It holds the Park Mark, a national security award accredited by the police.
- Park Mark Award for safer parking
- Security barrier for restricted access
- CCTV coverage of the car park
- Full security fencing of the perimeter
- Regular staff security patrols
Belfast Long Stay Address
Long Stay Belfast International,
Belfast International airport,