Stress Free Parking Birmingham AirportPre-Book Today
- 990 Birmingham Stress Free Parking ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £8.25 a day, £66.00 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : No transfers required
- Distance to airport : Met at terminal
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
An official Meet and Greet parking partner of Birmingham airport. Save time and hassle with Stress-free Parking - it's the most convenient way to park your car at Birmingham airport. Stress-free Parking offers a premier Meet and Greet service for passengers flying to and from Birmingham airport. Simply drive to the terminal and the rest is done for you.
Reasons to book Birmingham Stress Free Parking
- • Start your holiday in style with this Birmingham airport approved Meet and Greet service - let someone else do the work for you.
- • Your car is stored in a secured car park while you're away.
- • No shuttle buses - no waiting around - no hassle!
- • The compound is fully secured with fencing and full CCTV.
Security at Birmingham Stress Free Parking
Your car will be stored at Airparks. It is manned with 24-hour security, regular patrols and a high perimeter fence.
This car park has been awarded the Park Mark for safer parking. This means that you you'll be parking in an area that has been vetted by the police to make sure that the site has had measures put in place to create a safe environment. Park Mark awarded parking areas are run by responsible operators who are concerned with your safety and the safety of your vehicle.
- • Park Mark Award for safer parking
- • Security barrier for restricted access
- • CCTV coverage of the car park
- • Full security fencing of the perimeter
- • Security lighting over the facility
- • Regular staff security patrols
Birmingham Stress Free Parking Transfers
Transfers are not needed as this is a Meet and Greet service.
Disabled facilities: This service is ideal for disabled passengers. Please note that adapted vehicles cannot be accepted for safety reasons.
Arrival and Departure Procedures
Arrival: Give Stress-Free Meet and Greet a call when you're 10 minutes away from the airport on 07768 026590. Your chauffeur will meet you in the Drop and Go car park outside departures. You'll need to take a ticket from the barrier that's signed "maximum stay 10 minutes". Turn right and and park in one of the bays marked from 17 to 20, by the railings. Your chauffeur will be wearing a blue Stress-Free uniform.
If you're going to arrive outside the time arranged, please give the car park as much notice as you can.
Departure: Your chauffeur will bring your car to the terminal for you. Just call Stress-Free Meet and Greet when you have collected your bags, and you'll be met at the pick-up point.
You would normally have to pay £1 to get out of the drop-off area, but Stress-Free Meet and Greet will pay this for you - they'll leave an exit ticket on your dashboard. However, don't stay in the drop-off area for more than 10 minutes, or the airport will charge you extra.
Birmingham Stress Free Parking Address