Directions to Edinburgh Secure Air Parks parkingClose to the airport
- 831 Edinburgh Secure Air Parks ratings have an average of
- Prices from: £6.25 a day, £49.99 - 1 week
- Terminal : All terminals
- Transfer time : 3 mins
- Distance to airport : 0.7
- Park Mark Award : Yes
- Disabled Facilities : Yes
Enter your postcode for directions:
Edinburgh Secure Air Parks,
100 Ingliston Road,
More info: Edinburgh Secure Air Parks
Directions- From the M8, leave at junction 2 (towards the Newbridge Roundabout).
– Follow the road and you'll come to the Newbridge roundabout, merge onto the A8 Glasgow Road.
- Continue along A8, following signs for Edinburgh. Take a slight left onto M9, following signs for A90. At junction 1, take the left (A8/A89 exit). At the roundabout, take the fourth exit onto Glasgow Road, then a slight left onto Islington Road. Keep on down this road and you'll see the car park ahead. Ingliston Road may be closed if there is an event on at the Highland Centre, in which case directions will be:
- From A8 Glasgow Road, keep going past Ingliston Road and take the slip road on the left.
-Shortly after, you'll come to a roundabout, take the second exit onto Eastfield Road.
- very quickly after, you'll see yet another roundabout, take the second exit and continue along Eastfield Road.
- You should see the Hilton hotel on your left as you approach another roundabout, take the first exit on the left onto Fairview Road.
- Keep going to the end and turn right at the T-junction, the car park is directly ahead.
If you're using a SatNav, type in the full address as the postcode alone won't always be accurate enough.